Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 14)

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
this post has disgusted me like anything!
wow!! what an amazing topic..here jaggya, the so called son, being pushed by his father is uncivilized, bhairon became hitler, people can understand jaggya's pain (just bcoz he drenched in the rain once again!? Confused) but not anandi's and anandi should comeback to jaggya leaving shiv..just the way jaggya left gauri!! Wacko

i was actually questioning me that if i really don understand what civil ways r or may be i am very much uncivilized and a very bad human being..bcoz i am happy that jaggya was pushed like this! Tongue...then i thought may b TM did not watch BV from the very first day, so don know what jaggya did with anandi...and when i reached at the last page..i was laughing like anything reading some "amazingly illogical" posts! LOL...

PN : i have reported some posts too..

Edited by monamie111 - 09 September 2012 at 5:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargprerna4rishavtiny15

onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Manasi and many sadist out there,

Was Anandi physically pushed and thrown out of her home????? they all just want to ignore this.

then we have a bigger sadist MMishra saying.
"
Jagiya cheated Anandi while they were married and sleeping together (sorry have to use these words) But Anandi has no relationship with Jagiya anymore they are divorced.
"

You are just adding oil to fire. How can he cheat when this is a child marriage, The person married does not even recognize this as marriage. I can upgrade what happened between Jagya and Anandi  to be teenage love and heart break but no more.
How many times tiny school boys playing with tiny school girls have married  them??? They dont understand the relevance of child marriage. They just enact the marriage act.

I suppose when J grew bigger he (his parents)  should have him legally  married  with Anandi. Ask him,  is he into it.  This would be a litmus test before marriage, whether he is into it or not.

As someone said, the sadist want to different treatment for jagya than the rest of culprits.
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
No one wants Anandi back with Jagia .
onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Anandi has right to choose. Never objected to Anandi making her choice. But the  sadist ...

Edited by onetime - 09 September 2012 at 5:58am
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetime

Was Anandi physically pushed and thrown out of her home????? they all just want to ignore this.

"
Jagiya cheated Anandi while they were married and sleeping together (sorry have to use these words) But Anandi has no relationship with Jagiya anymore they are divorced.
"

You are just adding oil to fire. How can he cheat when this is a child marriage, The person married does not even recognize this as marriage. I can upgrade what happened between Jagya and Anandi  to be teenage love and heart break but no more.
How many times tiny school boys playing with tiny school girls have married  them??? They dont understand the relevance of child marriage. They just enact the marriage act.

I suppose when J grew bigger he (his parents)  should have him legally  married  with Anandi. Ask him,  is he into it.  This would be a litmus test before marriage, whether he is into it or not.

As someone said, the sadist want to different treatment for jagya than the rest of culprits.
The JA marriage became legal 2 years after they became adults. It does not matter if you think this as teenage love and heartbreak. There was no need to conduct another legal marriage. In teenage love one does not put sindoor in the girls' maang, keep fast along with her for Teej and consumate the relationship. Jagya did it all willingly. Nobody forced him to do it . Infact he was very happy to do all  and he was an adult then .. not mentally retarded. He did not think at that time that this is only child marriage. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimattiny15AnjanaYYZ

onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
read carefully what i have written instead of blah blah. Did you know, some boys get puberty at age of 10 some at age of 22. Your logic makes no sense. Nobody is stopping the choice Anandi makes. But you guys want torture of Jagya and no proper closure and moving forward  between civilized adults.

Edits below,
surabhi01-

what attack on purabia's i did?? There have been sadist attacks here that i have not reported.

Manasi_16-
I cannot respond  because newbie cannot post more than 10 post. Pushing is a crime done once or twice. It shows un-need savagery when things can be resolved without such act.
Did you answer, was anandi pushed ? Even jagya is going through torture when he lost job or through his wife.  Does not matter which side of face one is slapped by misfortune.

SINCE I CANNOT POST MORE THAN 10 as newbie, look at brutality by sadist attackers out here. They attack me to stop me from writing when exposed.  I am shaking their wrong assumptions here and they dont want to stimulate the correction. They report against me.

NOTE MY NAME  onetime. it  states all of it , i came here to post only one time to help our  people such that our nation does not degrade and becomes street dog!!!!

those GUYS who report  when their sadist nature is exposed are DICTATORS unsuitable for DEMOCRACY.

i read prerna4rishav, you do not even read my post. Mind is already hard-coded and made up. Do they read, the marriage does not register in Jagya brain and i have written why. 

I am here for those who dont want their nation to go to Dogs like certain nation around. People like persus do not understand what wrong uncivil nature does to the nation. Brings destruction. Maybe these person have no interest of indian society at heart.

Edited by onetime - 09 September 2012 at 10:09am
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
reported one time  for making personal attack on members
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetime

"
"

Why are you all after the one push??? Is that 1 physical push more than the fact that Jagya almost crippled Anandi emotionally? NO..ANandi was not physically thrown out of the house. Anandi was only brutally humilated, destroyed, and unceremoniously rejected out of Jagya's life for no fault of her...I suppose it is a very insignificant thing compared to what happened to Jagya...afterall he was PHYSICALLY pushed out

Please...rise and get above the obvious physicality of the whole situation here.

And Jagya and Anandi's marriage became legal 2 years after they turned 18...so it was definitely legal all the while Jagya was abusing her. And more importantly...there are alwys 2 aspects to any thing - legal and moral. Even if Jagya's marriage was not legal at that time, how can he escape the morality ans sanctity of his relationship with Anandi? How can he so callously break the girl who gave him a new life, quite literally?

BTW you have not answered the question I posed in the previous post...posting again here for you

Originally posted by Manasi_16

And taking of civility...where were all these supporters of civil behaviour when Jagdish was emotionally and verbally abusing Anandi? why didn't anyone of you talk of civility when J-G celebrated their suhaag raat on Anandi's marital bed when she was just a few rooms away? Where was all civility gone when Gauri was showing off her sukhi sansaar to Anandi when she came to M'bai??? Why was no civility expected from Jagya when he blamed Anandi for killing his child? Why was Gauri not civil when she came to Jaitsar to shout on Bhairon for funding her education? When she almost caused BadiMasiji's death?

Why is civil behaviour expected ONLY from the Singhs? Why are J-G exempt from all propriety of behaviour?

Please do answer this...I would liek to know your thoughts on this? You and all those feeling bad for Jagya right now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111monamie111tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Go to top