Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 13)

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

You cannot imagine the pains in Jagya s mind...Jaya has put so much faith on Anandi that after leaving Gauri he came straight back to his Anandi..Jagya would have never dreamt that his Anandi will get engaged to someone...Bravo Jagya for putting so much faith on Anandi...but his faith got shattere..yes he was wrong...and now when Anadi also moved on by forgetting Jagya...then why we blame only Jagya...Both have found their own ways...but why we all himpighead and want his head chopped off...He went to Gauri realised his mistake and came back...Anandi is still with Shiv...she can also come back...is she does not want..it is ok...why she always then feel the Jagya in her every breath...It was Jagya who used to save Anandi from DS in the childhood..Jagya took care of Anandi

Are you serious abt this post???? I mean...REALLY?????  Jagya's pain???? Jagya's faith??? HIS Anandi??

Anandi didn't fall in love with Shiv and dump Jagya...she is marrying against her wishes...she has her own reason, but love is not one of them.

Do you really think life should be a bed of roses for Jagya? One day he thought he loves Gauri not Ananadi so he can beret her, abuse her, humiliate her and run off to Gauri bcoz she is his sacha pyar. 7 years later he realises his 'mistake' of loving Gauri so he slaps her in public, humiliates her in front of all her friends (I am not complaining of it thoughEmbarrassed) and dumps her to run back to Anandi???? And all this is OK????? Why? Just because he is a guy?

And talking of Jagya saving Anandi and taking care of him...koi ehsaan nahi kiya usne. I agree, it was very good of him to support Anandi in her childhood...but Anandi also did the same...she used to do all his homework, look after him, care for him, indulge all his nakhras right from childhood...hell she even took a bullet in her head to save him...need we really save anything more about this point?

Jagya had no faith in Anandi...he is just an MCP who can't bear the fact that his private property (read Anandi) is now some one else's. He never dreamt that Anandi will not be waiting with open arms for him...he just didn't factor in the possibility of Anandi not wanting him back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10ankit111monamie111prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
so topic is diverted .what is need of discussion i am fan of shiv shiv should protect anandi infront of family  cm is misbehaving with anandi .i dont think topic is related to this .rofl

Edited by surabhi01 - 09 September 2012 at 3:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
This thread Started with Ucivilized behaviour of Singh and turned to the "uncivilized" behaviour of ShivLOLLOL In first case i can only say tht its viewer know tht Jogia is repenting, but Singh dosnt know and after so much repenting drama in past adn even now start with lie, they hv no reason to believe him.LOLtheir this Uncivilised behaviour seems very gentle if we compare to the GENTLE Winkbehaviour of Jogia in pastLOLLOL

As concern to the "uncivilised" behaviour of Shiv, he is dealing with family and not fighting in front. In family u cant always give tit for tat, sometime silence solve the problem rather thn voicing. CM, as it hs been shown, is for shiv even closer thn his own mother and he hugely respect her. So he cant just jump and start giving her lesson. It wd hv worsen not only situation but even Anandi position as it wd hv given impression tht Anandi effect distancing shiv from family. as in reality family blame wives for spoiling their sons. This is the fact and u cant ignore it. In family matter u cant always fight for rit and wrong. U hv to do compromises, tolerate, to hv patience, to handle very delicately and not just jump in every taunt, every fight and every kitchen politics between ur wife and ur mother. It dosnt mean tht u ignore ur wives interest, but it also dosnt mean tht just start fighting for everything. Thn why to live in joint family. In tht particular situation, it was handled very well by both Shiv and AnandiClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10monamie111prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
I cracked up at comments that were against Shiv.I rly wish cvs never come across this thread else they will die in chulu bhar paani...itna paisa barbaad kar diya collector sahab ke character and family building pe still ppl consider him uncivilisedROFL

Anyways I wont defend him...he is TOOO freaking awesome to be defended against any stupid claims.

P.S. - Reported the posts that were against forum rules.

Edited by Malika - 09 September 2012 at 3:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10monamie111Manasi_16umamsurabhi01adi2512prerna4rishavAnjanaYYZ

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manasi_16

Originally posted by bhach

You cannot imagine the pains in Jagya s mind...Jaya has put so much faith on Anandi that after leaving Gauri he came straight back to his Anandi..Jagya would have never dreamt that his Anandi will get engaged to someone...Bravo Jagya for putting so much faith on Anandi...but his faith got shattere..yes he was wrong...and now when Anadi also moved on by forgetting Jagya...then why we blame only Jagya...Both have found their own ways...but why we all himpighead and want his head chopped off...He went to Gauri realised his mistake and came back...Anandi is still with Shiv...she can also come back...is she does not want..it is ok...why she always then feel the Jagya in her every breath...It was Jagya who used to save Anandi from DS in the childhood..Jagya took care of Anandi

Are you serious abt this post???? I mean...REALLY?????  Jagya's pain???? Jagya's faith??? HIS Anandi??

Anandi didn't fall in love with Shiv and dump Jagya...she is marrying against her wishes...she has her own reason, but love is not one of them.

Do you really think life should be a bed of roses for Jagya? One day he thought he loves Gauri not Ananadi so he can beret her, abuse her, humiliate her and run off to Gauri bcoz she is his sacha pyar. 7 years later he realises his 'mistake' of loving Gauri so he slaps her in public, humiliates her in front of all her friends (I am not complaining of it thoughEmbarrassed) and dumps her to run back to Anandi???? And all this is OK????? Why? Just because he is a guy?

And talking of Jagya saving Anandi and taking care of him...koi ehsaan nahi kiya usne. I agree, it was very good of him to support Anandi in her childhood...but Anandi also did the same...she used to do all his homework, look after him, care for him, indulge all his nakhras right from childhood...hell she even took a bullet in her head to save him...need we really save anything more about this point?

Jagya had no faith in Anandi...he is just an MCP who can't bear the fact that his private property (read Anandi) is now some one else's. He never dreamt that Anandi will not be waiting with open arms for him...he just didn't factor in the possibility of Anandi not wanting him back.

Manasi di Clap Totally agree with you..

Add to that, the problems that Anandi faced from DS in childhood is all BECAUSE of Jagya only.. If he is the reason of her problems, not just as a friend or husband, just as a good human being, it's his duty to resolve those.. Jagya was the cause of all her pain.. How many times Jagya told Anandi to hide stuffs from home and later on DS blamed Anandi for misleading Jagya ?

Even I can't believe that someone is thinking about Jagya's faith ! LOL Pain and all is fine, chalo I can consider that cuz for Jagya fanz yeah he is surely in pain.. But his faith is shattered ? LOLLOL Good joke ! Sleepy

Edited by prerna4rishav - 09 September 2012 at 3:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10monamie111Manasi_16surabhi01tiny15AnjanaYYZ

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetime

Indian serial makers need  to understand that there is civilized way to deal with bad situations. And logic they give to physically push ex-husband out by force is so weird. Cannot tolerate so much UN-civilized ways.  They stop the serial to show us a lesson learned message instead of showing ways in which we need to deal with difficult situation. The writer is getting his wrath against certain character or personality type.
We ask them to consider something civil. Like civil people, sit on chair, have tea, tell the ex-husband. Here is the current situation, this is what is best in current situation and your presence is not needed very firmly. Or, something more civil if ex-husband is still needed.

Also make closure meeting of Anandi with ex-husband if needed. Buy this guy a ticket to move away  to a place where he can re-settle if possible (being too civil?). BUT ALL THE INDIAN SERIALS have low level brutality in them. Even for fighting war, there is a civil way to put down brutality. Not some primitive revengeful way. They show uncivil ways to add masala which is certainly not good for society.

Not just this, the previous serial on Aapka colors, where someone sabotaged surrogate egg. The sabotaged women face is shown as someone who has got electric shocks all her life. Even before all this incident happened. C'mon, this is how we like to see our women. No intelligence in dealing with bad situation, just brutal emotions, brutal people. Oppressed and constipated looking women.  No place for intelligent people getting out of clutches of brutal people. No Place for forgiveness, closure and civilized ways to end (part ways) with brutal or deceptive people. Then, there are constipated face women /men in Love marriage vs Arranged marriage serial. The one who got married by love marriage looks so beaten up. Whoow, give some breather guys otherwise life is misery over misery.

We understand that invasions to india and arrival of all sorts has unbalanced people in our desh. but now is time to correct.

D S.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Instead of watching such uncivilized show written by SADDIEST writers for SADDIEST viewers, picking up remote and switching to some comedy or cartoon channel might be helpful LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimatpayalgargankit111monamie111Piyuu_SRKManasi_16AnjanaYYZ

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i agree wid the ppl like ankit, manasi, srevask etc. abt J, shiv & CM. but it wud'd bcum v.long replies if i'd replied 2 each so agreeing wid them!!
but still i want 2 say abt this.

tho i wanted singhs not 2 throw J out of house like this & even i felt bad 4 J bcoz as BS was not like G type of ppl who go on shouting on oders even 4 their own sins/mistakes etc.but i m not angry on their behaviour.i wanted BS atleast 2 listen him.but i don't wnat J 2 b back wid family so easily & so early. like sum1 said that he cud b taken in haveli on sympathy bcoz singhs'd earlier 2 took kid G in their home wen she was left in the rain by her  "so called gud but poor parents"!!

BUT after reading so many posts regarding this situtn. i realised that singh family was also rite 4 not listening him bcoz he started wid a lie that 2 abt A's engagement. he shud'd atleast accepted that "he'd seen but went away thinking abt A's happiness" like he'd told them this also alongwid  a lie!!

i want J 2 b back wid singhs only if he repented truly & properly but not 2 get anandi back. bcoz now its 2 late. and i m not saying its 2 late bcoz she has got shiv but its bcoz so much time period has gone by that the wrongs he'd done can't b mended in just few days or weeks!!
if he has cum back even after one yr wen he started his torture on A then it cud'd been possible 2 sum extent. i m not saying even @ that a shud'd 4gotten all done by J but still there chance was strong in comparison 2 this time!!

and abt shiv tho CM shudn't'd done this but A really behaved v.well & its called handling of situtns widout creating any ill-will wid in the family. if shiv'd said sumthing in favour of A then CM must'd said later on abt Shiv getting influenced by A!!
i m also .impulsive in such things in reality. if sum1 is wrong i instantliy gave reply but one thing even i'd learnt from my such impulsivenss that speak wen it has max impact & in the way none can think bad abt it!!but sumtimes situtns r worse than this so at that time speaking up or voicing against is better option. but here there was no need 2 do. now after this incident if CM continues this she shud b told 2 hold by elders of the family 1st & then shiv!!

and abt DS no doubt she'd done so much "zulms' on A, basant's wives but rembr she didn't do 4 her selfishness, she did bcoz she was from old school of thot where its thot that traditions set up by our ancestors r 2 b revered & need not 2 b changed. and i m not saying that it negates her misdeeds BUT shes repenting & even getting her punishment in the way that her laadesar didn't hear her 4 G & even sold her husband's locket which she gave him wid so much love & trust. He Broke Her Trust & getting broken ur trust by the prsn whom u'd loved so much is v.big punishment!!SmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargManasi_16surabhi01AnjanaYYZ

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I agree with Dolly...no one is condoning Dadisa of the way she has behaved in the past with all her beendanis and their families. But she is illietrate, uneducated and brought up in a culture where all this is the norm...she was just repeating whatever had been drilled into her head from childhood...that girls are inferior to men and they exsist purely to fulfill male desires. But Jagya & Gauri are educated, literate and people of today's generation isn't? then how will you justify their behaviour and attitude towards Anandi & the family?

And taking of civility...where were all these supporters of civil behaviour when Jagdish was emotionally and verbally abusing Anandi? why didn't anyone of you talk of civility when J-G celebrated their suhaag raat on Anandi's marital bed when she was just a few rooms away? Where was all civility gone when Gauri was showing off her sukhi sansaar to Anandi when she came to M'bai??? Why was no civility expected from Jagya when he blamed Anandi for killing his child? Why was Gauri not civil when she came to Jaitsar to shout on Bhairon for funding her education? When she almost caused BadiMasiji's death?

Why is civil behaviour expected ONLY from the Singhs? Why are J-G exempt from all propriety of behaviour?

Edited by Manasi_16 - 09 September 2012 at 5:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

Go to top