Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 12)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10sreevaskhookedManasi_16monamie111AnjanaYYZelasingh

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
If Anandi just smiles n says nothing in response 2 CM...then what can she do? Reply begets reply ,emotional rupture,friction n argument...
She can make shiv give answers to all her queries silently without getting mud to her hands...
Because she need not respond to every useless criticism...her silence kills them..rather speaking even if it is truth/fact...

Edited by sreevask - 09 September 2012 at 2:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Would like to jump in with my two bit view...

I feel, the comment made by CM is involuntary reaction of expressing the hard feelings she has about Anandi's divorcee sts. She has expressed the same to Shiv, twice before, and both the times, he had done his best to defend Anandi's strength and loving nature.

Now, with the way, she blurted out, e/body was shocked including Shiv...If he comes to Anandi's defence r/away., what could it have shown...just another of his defence mechanism.,will it really help CM to change her view...no it will not and he knows that !

He is also confident that Anandi will def., get the situation under control...he has so much faith on Anandi...do not get me wrong...he is not leaving Anandi to fight her own battle...this is not a battle here but a very delicate situation that needs to be addressed in a very correct manner...Anandi rose up to his expectation in giving a reply with a very dignified sportive spirit..!
If you can relook at the scene, you can def. watch the proud smile Shiv had in the direction of CM as soon as Anandi spoke...as if to convey..."DID YOU SEE...THIS IS MY GIRL..."

He is ready to give the credit where it belong to.

Also, being the girl she is., Anandi quickly sensed the discomfort in the atmosphere...glanced a bit at Shiv..knew he is pained...quickly came to rescue to ease the situation...indirectly telling Shiv...that she is there for him...

Maybe, i'am just imagining more than what is there...but some how., I feel this is what CV's wanted to potray regarding the trust and faith A & S have inbetween them...

Coming to his reaction on Sanchi's comments., I feel at that point of time., given the circumstances ( he is on phone ), he said what a loving brother would say to a pampered little sister...!
infact this interaction with his sister as well as Mahi in the later scenes gives us this endearing aspect of his character...that he values family ties a lot...which is a direct contrast to J.

And now., Anandi is going to be his family...and he will do full justice to her feelings as well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11sdk10Manasi_16prerna4rishavtiny15elasingh

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

You cannot imagine the pains in Jagya s mind...Jaya has put so much faith on Anandi that after leaving Gauri he came straight back to his Anandi..Jagya would have never dreamt that his Anandi will get engaged to someone...Bravo Jagya for putting so much faith on Anandi...but his faith got shattere..yes he was wrong...and now when Anadi also moved on by forgetting Jagya...then why we blame only Jagya...Both have found their own ways...but why we all himpighead and want his head chopped off...He went to Gauri realised his mistake and came back...Anandi is still with Shiv...she can also come back...is she does not want..it is ok...why she always then feel the Jagya in her every breath...It was Jagya who used to save Anandi from DS in the childhood..Jagya took care of Anandi...but look at shiv...when CM taunted our Anandi that "shivpighead" kept mum...as such he does not know how to speak...AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ANANDI...FIRST TIME SHE WAS CALLED HOME AND INSULED...

@yellow  He is getting what he gave others.so dont u think Anandi should also get what she gave others?

@purple  So is Anandi a railway station from where Jagya boards another train,is back when his job is done and someday catches some another train from the same station?LOL

@pink he consumated with Gauri and came back expecting Anandi will accept him jabki he cudnt even stand her holding Shiv's hand to put the engagement ring ?He was even jealous of Shiv when she saw them on TV together(obviously not cosumatingROFL).WOWWW.he has guts!

@green   She recollets her good moments with Jagya but that doesnt mean that she has forgotten what she got in return of the sacrifices she has done for him and his family.Do u want that  she doesnt even cherish some good moments for the rest of her life  or do u want that just for the sake of the good moments she should forget  all the PAINS she has been given by the same person?

@redROFL I think the cvs have a parallel version of BV running only on ur tv bcoz in the BV that we all see , it was exactly the opposite.

@blue....he is trying to fill the gap between CM and Anandi and that will take time.Anybody who has family understands how you are stuck in between new and own relations when such a situation arise.Maybe the parallel BV that runs only on your tv didnt show the episode how Shiv supported Anandi and the time of divorce and her mother's demise 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10Manasi_16prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Now, with the way, she blurted out, e/body was shocked including Shiv...If he comes to Anandi's defence r/away., what could it have shown...just another of his defence mechanism.,will it really help CM to change her view...no it will not and he knows that !

adi2512:

I really appreciate your view and fully appreciate the fact that CM will not change her mind.

However, I think we need to speak ou in certain situations and tell people when certain things are not acceptable to us and not in good taste. It is not really about changing the other person, but just about "hearing our own voice" and drawing boundaries.

What kind of society would it be if we all went around voicing our opinions about other people? Particularly hurtful, nasty comments.

I think someone is an ass, does that mean I can say he is an ass.

Choti maa is fully in her place to think whatever she wants to think.  But she has no business actually saying her thoughts out loud.

She knows anandi is a divorcee.  It is obvious to her that there is still some residual pain etc.
Then why make that comment??

If we all stopped telling people what we thought because we think they wont change their mind, so what's the point,  then I think human civilization would stop evolving.  There would be no need for tv debates, for points of view in newspapers, for movies or any other communication media.

Nobody is saying that choti maa has to be attacked or verbally abused by either shiv or anandi.  It is however important to set boundaries with her and this has to be done with shiv.

Yes, anandi did a beautiful job of parlaying choti maa's verbal volley with finesse.

But the point is that choti maa has to be told this is not appropriate regardless of anandi's deft skill at politely deflecting.

In shiv's place,  I would have told choti maa then and there "references to anandi's sasural and ex-husband are not done' ... and the matter would have ended there.  There is no scope for a battle.

If she asked why,  I would just say "It is not in good taste to dredge up old issues. Let dead bodies remain buried"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I don't understand why CM has problem with Anandi's divorced status? She is not Shiv's mom. Chachi hai. Aur har riste ki ek maryada hoti hai.
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I don't understand why CM has problem with Anandi's divorced status? She is not Shiv's mom. Chachi hai. Aur har riste ki ek maryada hoti hai.

Ela, Shiv stays in a joint family...where everyone is teh same rights no mater whose children they are. Like when Basant found out that Jagya sold the his grandfather;s locket to bribe in court...now in that case Jagya was not Basant's son, and even the grandfather was not actually Basant's father (since Basant is mahavir singh's son)!! But in a joint family, all children are no par...tera mera nahi hota...otherwise how will the family function as 'joint'??

I agree that Choti Ma shouldn't have made that comment...it was unwarranted. But if Shiv would have intervened, things would have worsened. Anadi handles the situation perfectly without getting anyone's hackles up. When a problem can be sorted out without animosity, why unnecessarily intervene? It is not essential to speak every time and just bcoz Shiv didn't speak out this time it does not mean he will let CM trouble Anandi...this time keeping quiet was the requirement of that time...and he did that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10ankit111prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZelasingh

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Tinoo,

Appreciate your concerns...and u/stand every body has their own views and expectations from a character., especially from a sweetheart such as Shiv...Wink

But what i personally fee and u/stand is Shiv is not IMPULSIVE. Yes., any other HERO would have come and given his 2 bit advise to CM r/away...but its so not Shiv...

The point made by CM is in a very bad taste...e/body felt that...but she has made this comment in a very sly manner with a BIG SMILE on her face...as if she is saying this very innocently...reacting to such a situation., would be very impulsive on part of Shiv., who LOVES and RESPECTS his family.

In truth, this is the first time Anandi is having a proper interaction with his family...they really need to know her strength as well., and he has helped her in this by remaining quiet. And indeed Anandi proved., cannot say to what extent to CM, but def to all others...!

It doesnot mean, he will keep quiet e/time. He will def STEP UP when he feels it is required...I have for sure so much CONFIDENCE in him Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10ankit111monamie111Manasi_16prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZelasingh

Go to top