Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 11)

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I m  fan of Shiv but I also feel that Shiv should have defended Anandi right there.

elasingh, I completely agree with you.  I too felt bad that shiv just took it -- the colour went out of his face for a bit ... but he just kept quiet.    There was no need to abuse or insult choti maa but he could easily have told her in a firm polite way that references to anandi's ex-sasural were not in good taste and quite irrelevant and unnecessary. 

the issue is not whether anandi could defend herself or not,  or whether she is strong or weak or whatever.  

The broader issue is that choti maa has nothing to do with anandi at all.  Whatever reservations she has should be conveyed to shiv.  Her reluctance about this match should.  be conveyed to shiv and shiv only.  Choti maa cannot overstep her boundaries and start taunting anandi, just because she is an elder and she is not happy with anandi.

In any case,  it is in very bad taste, to invite anandi for lunch and then start taunting her then and there.  If you feel you cant be civil to anandi,  then dont invite her to begin with.  anandi never said i want to come to lunch and then inflicted her presence on the shekhars.  it is the shekhars who invited her.

And furthermore, all these issues should have been resolved before the engagement. Once the engagement is done, there is no point in bringing up all these matters.  And if the elders of the family (i.e. daddusa, alok, irawati) have accepted anandi then choti maa has no business with all these barbs.

Shiv should have put choti maa in her place.   The issue is not whether anandi can be strong and defend herself at all.  The issue is that choti maa should not be making these kinds of comments  to begin with.  It should not come to situation where anandi has to defend herself to shiv's relatives.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevaskpoiu123monamie111elasingh

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Yes ... Haveli log should hv used civilized way to kick out ex-husband of their daughter...even though he won't gets out after oral instruction to leave communicated in his language..they should leave him in haveli n lodge a complaint in local police station n request them to evacuate him...until then the shameless will not leave haveli...!!??

What an unpracticable comedy track !!??? Sorry...we don't have such a hilarious track in BALIKA VADHU we regularly see @ 8 pm from monday-friday on colors!
We don't know about bv version 2.0...may b its there but not certainly for us...
Have u ever seen village type of handling such persons like jagya??
Even if he is made to sit on a donkey with half shaven head...n carry a procession in jaitsar streets in the name of punishment as per local customs,none cd hv done anything..and he deserves that also...

B4 lecturing on civilization,talk about on what punishment cd be given for his crimes...he shd now hv bn sitting behind bars had he booked for adultery ,bigamy,cheating the court...why can't u feel bad 4 good people?dont they've hearts?or shouldn't they've hearts,emotions??
Why should not jagya try to create a sense of credibility on him by leading an ethical life as wished by his family...,,, members n try 2 win their hearts, if he really feels for them???

How long you can support one-way thinking???if a selfish one fails to understand the needs of others...how can he be redeemable?

Why shd he b redeemed?

Edited by sreevask - 09 September 2012 at 1:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1chitra11sdk10payalgarghookedmonamie111Piyuu_SRKpayalibmtiny15AnjanaYYZprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10sreevaskmonamie111payalibmAnjanaYYZ

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
1 Agar Anandi has to defend herself then Shiv ki zaroorat hi kya hai? Why get married , adjust to new family and take so many responsibilities. Isse toh accha hai akele rahena.
2 Shiv ko maine Jagia se kahi bhi compare nahi kiya hai. Aap chahe to meri post padh lijiye. I love Shiv's character but it doesn't mean I can't critisize him. It also doesn't mean I can't sympathise with Jagia.
3 If I were in BS place, I would have listened to Jagia , fed him ,given him bath, and also some money and asked him to leave. I won't be able to remember all those insults if I see my son in this condition. This will be my response in real life.
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
@ Tinoo. Yes I think ki agar Shiv ne politely sirf itn kaha hota ki " Choti maa plz", kafi hota, CM ko message mil jata. But no one in the family said anything.
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Whatever Hitler did with Jews and many others, we are not talking about him in that sense. By Hitler we mean not listening to other view point. BS behaved like this. So he is called Hitler.
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
If I m Shiv's fan toh kya mein Jagia se sypathy nahi rakh sakti? Sorry lekin muzhe Gaga couple se puri sympathy hai and I have said this again and again.
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@ elasingh @tin-tin
soem time defend is not the best machanism..shiv mom dad and dadu are not cluless or stupid ke they dosent know what CM was saying or ke they not geting it she saying wrong things... btu atm they also know ke a single word against CM and towards anandi might ingite more fire for CM to think she is right abaout anandi and nto a good choice for shiv as even she is yet not in family and already problem started...
and if shiv has said some thing then CM cudnt have been slaped more nicely then...the reply of anandi was itself a great fall back of CM and more respect she gained... shiv is not insane nor stupid ke he wont defend anandi...atleast till nwo his character is that much strong ke yeh he might not say but he will show definately he dint like it...but atm his main target is to get marry to her coz then only he can take her out of the gloomy life she leading...there is not only a single mater but lots of issues are joined together...even sanchi mater too...and if single word in favour of anandi might make 2 groups at home and problem for shiv...so atm beter to keep shut and well anandi can evry well keep them shut...and she didnt wanted some one to protect her but soem one to be a frined and stand with her and support her and give her silent strnght not  giving her sahara and fights her batel...thats stage is long gone form her life...so let it be i am  kind hapy to knwo shiv didint help her insted  stood by her 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1chitra11sdk10hookedmonamie111AnjanaYYZprerna4rishav

Go to top