Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 10)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10poiu123monamie111Manasi_16Piyuu_SRKAnjanaYYZelasingh

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Anandi spoke up herself...she didn't need Shiv to defend her.  As for Sanchi - Shiv expressed his respect of Anandi clearly and didn't back off  from the engagement just because his sister is a twit.  He isn't Jugya to take panga with family over silliness...he and Anandi have their own way of dealing with family respectfully and maturely.  Immature insults in defence of Gauri is one of the many many reasons J is where he is today.  

But, Y go off topic, Ela? Bhach?  Team Jagya?  Pointing at SHIV is POINTLESS...Bolo na?  Why J deserves even an ounce of sympathy?  How B is HITLER?  Comment kiya to back it up.  

Btw J has no right to DS ki property not unless she dies and it says so in her will.  Last we saw she was very much alive.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 September 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10Manasi_16monamie111Malikaelasinghprerna4rishav

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
@ prerna At the end of that scene CM looked like a fool, Anandi looked completely dignified lekin Shiv ke baare mein kya kahu? I watch this serial mainly for him.
                 Anandi should win CM's heart? Why? CM kyon nahi make an effort to win Anandi's heart. Kab tak Anandi  doosaro ka dil jeetane ki koshish karegi?
  All in all I m dissapointed with Shiv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@ELA - pls open topic about Shiv if you are disgusted with him. You know the rules, na?  

Now how is Bhairon like Hitler?  And his treatment of J uncivilized?

dixie123

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

You cannot imagine the pains in Jagya s mind...Jaya has put so much faith on Anandi that after leaving Gauri he came straight back to his Anandi..Jagya would have never dreamt that his Anandi will get engaged to someone...Bravo Jagya for putting so much faith on Anandi...but his faith got shattere..yes he was wrong...and now when Anadi also moved on by forgetting Jagya...then why we blame only Jagya...Both have found their own ways...but why we all himpighead and want his head chopped off...He went to Gauri realised his mistake and came back...Anandi is still with Shiv...she can also come back...is she does not want..it is ok...why she always then feel the Jagya in her every breath...It was Jagya who used to save Anandi from DS in the childhood..Jagya took care of Anandi...but look at shiv...when CM taunted our Anandi that "shivpighead" kept mum...as such he does not know how to speak...AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ANANDI...FIRST TIME SHE WAS CALLED HOME AND INSULED...

@bold Red

Oh my god!! What a comparison!! Wow I m touchedCryCryCryOuchOuchOuch

Jagiya cheated Anandi while they were married and sleeping together (sorry have to use these words) But Anandi has no relationship with Jagiya anymore they are divorced. She is free to marry Shiv. What do you think of her or any other woman who faced similar situation like Anandi? Jagiya ka jab mann kiya faith dikha diya aur jab mann kiya kick kzr diya?? This is disgusting!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10Piyuu_SRKmonamie111Manasi_16payalibmtiny15AnjanaYYZprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10hookedpoiu123monamie111Piyuu_SRKpayalibmManasi_16tiny15AnjanaYYZelasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@ Anjana I can never be disguted with Shiv . Never. I m just dissapointed. Abb yaha nahi bologi to kaha bolugi.
 So I m in Team Jagia. I will take it as a compliment. Dil ki baat bolu I was , I m and I will always be in team Shiv only.

prerna4rishav

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

@ Anjana I can never be disguted with Shiv . Never. I m just dissapointed. Abb yaha nahi bologi to kaha bolugi.
 So I m in Team Jagia. I will take it as a compliment. Dil ki baat bolu I was , I m and I will always be in team Shiv only.
@Bold - Ela that makes no sense...your prior comments, however, clearly demonstrate who is your true favorite... and pointing at Shiv, expecting him to act like an immature fool on per with J does not justify J's misconducts.  

if tomorrow Shiv starts abusing A like Jugya did then I will say he is wrong and undeserving of her.  Now stop dodging and explain your B is like Hitler analogy or TAKE IT BACK.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10Piyuu_SRKmonamie111payalibmManasi_16tiny15

Go to top