Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy - Page 6

onetime thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SADIST adding word humane, the word that i did not use. So much for sadist head.
Edited by onetime - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: onetime

SADIST adding word humane, the world that i did not use. So much for sadist head.

Oh...I stand corrected...kya karru...am zalim, na!  ðŸ˜Ž  Maybe you can have me punished under your "Sadist Act", which I am still waiting to read.  Then there is what was it? Haram Act? Halal Act?  Oh my little saddist head can't handle all that just from the names...please give me the content of them and how they are applicable only in favor of J and not against...how it absolves him and makes B the wrong doer

P.S. fyi - namecalling is not allowed on IF
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Back to Jagat, what is so wrong with choice jagat made? He fell in love or fell for a trap. After-all, he fell for some women. He never considered himself married until he fell in love. Cannot recall his child marriage.  I hope they married him again when he was older.  And Jagat was swayed deeply by women he loved and then married her.  

@bold: 😆😆
He didn't consider himself married and still went ahead and consummated it !!!
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Give up on these sadist people showing me Halal Act and Haram Act. Dhakkan's have nothing better to do.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAAADIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want me to show you the Sadist ACT.
two id the above sadist has and praises himself.

Haram act ?? Halal act ? Will you please stop involving religion in between !!?

Personal attacks are not allowed in IF ! You should read the rules.

Now on topic. Singhs havent butchered him. It was a natural reaction which built up in them coz of the misdeed jugs have done in the past. You want Singhs to welcome him only after 2 days of sufferings ? He gave up in 2 days !! What about those 5 years in which he berated Anandi endlessly ?? You want his sufferings to be shortened to 2 days !!? That way you will find Gauri's condition inhumane too !? They both are crime partners ! They DESERVE to suffer ! They are not reaping some other person's sins, but their own. Only coz he did that bewda + bhikari act then fainted in keechad and looked phatehaal cant save him from more sufferings. His physical condition is nothing in front of the mental torture he did with Anandi ! 5 years of brutality ! If he is guilty then instead of drinking and falling here and there, he should stand and start his life again without ego and jealousy woth others. I know Singhs aee very kind people. If they will see a positive change in Jugiya they will accept him back and give a space in haveli.

He should not get place in haveli or in Singhs heart as a bheek or daya but he should deserve it. He should show his parents that he is not same MCP egoist but a changed person !

It takes a day to dump your trust in dustbin but it take years to built the trust back. Its difficult but if Jugiya is realy guilty he'll prove himself.

I think this 4 months gap should be use wisely. In these 4 months Jagiya should stand up and try to make his life back on track genuinely and on the other hand, AnSh get time to understand each other.

But if Jugiya enters in haveli now then he will get everything as a result of his sympathy gainer condition not through his good works. He wont be able to make his place in his parents heart but make himself more unworthy unwanted man. And then who knows seeing his parents cold behaviour and AnSh blooming love, his ego gets back in action. After all he was under influence of Baba Gauranand for such a long time. 😆Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He is the legal son of Bhairv...why did not Bhairv disown him so far...why he is not taking a legal action ...if not...then let him to come to house...
When Basanta insulted ANandi and co ...Bhairv went to him and brought back to haveli...

Bhairv, DS, Gehna...did not utter a aword...Bhairv is behaving like a hitlor even did not listen to others...His aotcratic behaviour will not vanish peace of singhs but he will feel sorry to Jagya one day for his mis behaviour...Beacuse Jagya was not heard...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bhach

He is the legal son of Bhairv...why did not Bhairv disown him so far...why he is not taking a legal action ...if not...then let him to come to house...

When Basanta insulted ANandi and co ...Bhairv went to him and brought back to haveli...

Bhairv, DS, Gehna...did not utter a aword...Bhairv is behaving like a hitlor even did not listen to others...His aotcratic behaviour will not vanish peace of singhs but he will feel sorry to Jagya one day for his mis behaviour...Beacuse Jagya was not heard...

Yes BS is behaving like  a hitler. Even Basant said so indirectly. Jagia was treated unfairly and Basant , Gehna and DS know this.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh what an Analogy... Hitler🤣🤣🤣  The man who killed thousands in the name of religion and race supremacy vs. Bhairon that kicked out the intruder who would not leave after repeated warnings.  Sach mein...Bhairon is HITLER🤣🤣  Must be the racism, or the mustache...no I know its' the uniform Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sush here i will go complitely with @priya
why wasting your breath and thought on the perosns such thinking... atm tou its begning for what pighead did...and see what effect it brought..just wait and see when he has to go more..did  you find this people opening thread when pighead made his 1st night in havelli in front(not preacticaly) of anandi while still married to her...the pain a wife goes..the intensity of it...the way it slice your heart...the wrath it brings to your ownself... no one can imagine no one but only those who are married and knows what it means to have being loved by there huby and even mere thinking of there huby touching  anyone else gives the scare pain and all...here he tou did all..at that time where weer this TM and asking pighead and alll...abhe tou more to come..much much more to come and here tou its not fully ripe only a mere part is ripe rest tou abhe bake hai merey dost...then too we need to know your aknoledge where this thinking think tank always barges about indian and western culture like both culture woman desire are like shit when ever there need arises to say about situation..that time here we will show and blend our thought with you and you can blen with ours with indian culture and we woud slap them hard saying nohitng differenc btwn indian or western culture females as we are 1st female then we ar indian or western that time we wil tech them...atm dont waste your precious breath on this typo thred
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Oh what an Analogy... Hitler🤣🤣🤣  The man who killed thousands in the name of religion and race supremacy vs. Bhairon that kicked out the intruder who would not leave after repeated warnings.  Sach mein...Bhairon is HITLER🤣🤣  Must be the racist b4, or the mustache...no I know its' the uniform

🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£
so true darling
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I do not get this western n Indian culture comparisons. Why is it that people feel that in western cultures a man always cheats on his wife? I have been living out of india for years now and have seen happily married couples here.
Anyways, the point is that no matter which culture one belongs, a woman or a man cannot wait for his/her spouse till eternity even after 'he' /she has been cheating in her.
In BV's case, even if shiv's character had not entered the show, there was no chance that anandi would hv accepted jagya back in her life. And jagya's return is not acceptable be it any culture. Because no culture allows a man or a woman to crush the spouse's self respect/ morale /dignity. N that's what jagya did to anandi, 'he' broke her as a person, 'he' crushed her dignity to step forward . I am extremely happy how anandi came a long way since then with so much courage.
Now coming to jagya's present state... Honestly, this is a daily soap and they do show some things too extreme like 'he' was lying entire night near garbage with all torn clothes. Having said this, i do not think that singh family did anything wrong by throwing him out of the house. He started off with a lie even that day that 'he' wasn't aware abt anandi's engagement.He has done too much wrong to earn any courtesy or respect