Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

What ? Are you serious ?

Jagya goes and fights with a sabziwala right in the middle of the street..
Jagya goes to a bar and creates mess there..
Jagya cunningly blames Gauri and slaps her for the things he did.. ( After all he aint a 5 yr old baby that anyone can come and manipulate him, he got it cuz he asked for it .. )
Jagya raises hand on Collecter saab..
Jagya argues like a gawaar uncivilized person with his employers and get sacked..
Jagya turns a whole table down and breaks so many stuffs in his home when he is a angry.. ( Party with friends )..

And you want THIS person to be treated as CIVILIZED way ? You gotta be kidding me mate ! πŸ˜†

I agree with Guddi!!! I am a very strong advocate of 'jaise ko taisa' kind of attitude. Jisko jo bhasha samajh aati hai, I will use that with him. Of course, that I will do within the confines of my basic value system😳

But with people like Jagya & Gauri...this is the only language they will ever understand

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now i am feeling bad for jagya yes i wanted him to land in jail but i never wanted him to die .ab isse badi saja kya ho sakti hai jub koi death door pe khada ho .ab singh family ko use forgive kur dena chahiye
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
And anyways Bhairo was shouting Jagya to get out of his haveli for so many times.. If a 'dheet' person like Jagya doesnt understand that simple hindi, what else do you suggest them to do ? Aarti utaarke ghar mei aane dena ?

I am very happy to see Jagya getting what he deserves.. He has this violent string in him and displayed this in so many occassions.. Now it's time for HIM to taste his own medicine.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think the topic maker is talking about how difficult situations are dealt with indian serials. I'm not being specific to one serial. I agree that for the sake of high drama, serials do tend to show violent outbursts and not so civil way of handling things. 

But this is also a fact that Jagya like person would be trashed in real life tooπŸ˜†. Women are not very forgiving like they show in the serials. Even women in villages protest against their wronging husband in their own way. They may not go for divorce, but they do show their displeasure in other ways. They don't take it calmly like the serial heroines. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: surabhi01

now i am feeling bad for jagya yes i wanted him to land in jail but i never wanted him to die .ab isse badi saja kya ho sakti hai jub koi death door pe khada ho .ab singh family ko use forgive kur dena chahiye

I dont agree with you Surabhi 😭 Death will be a lil sazaa for him atm.. He needs to feel the anguish, the helplessness and the insult he gave Anandi .. He needs to go through all the pain he gave her.. by going to Gauri's room right in fronta Anandi, breaking up over phone and so many more..

I need him to be alive to see Anandi introducing Jagya as a 'door ke rishtedaar' in fronta her in-laws.. I doubt if Anandi will go that much down even unintentionally.. But I will be happiest if she does ! ..

Bt yeah, definitely no death of Jagya 😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
tum mujhse agree nahi karti ho koi baat nahi Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uncivilized way!? 

I am still amazed at how people can have an ounce of sympathy for Jagya. 

Its really funny to read western and eastern culture perspective.

Well If Jagya did what he did here (U.S.)

FIrst of all: He would be Arrested for Verbal and mental abuse 

Second: He would not dare to come and ask for the parental property. The parents would KICK him out and call the cops on him saying he is harassing them. 

There will be lawsuits filing all over the place and eventually the judge would favor the Singhs saying its YOUR money so you do not have to give a single dollar to your son. 

ANd Jagya would be jailed for abusing Anandi for 16 years of her life. (if we do not count the childhood days, then 5 years)

IN Jail he would be treated as SHI* 
probably starting to taste his own medicine.

in Western culture when the man cheats on his wife.. and mind you Jagya committed Adultery. 
He slept with Anandi while courting Gauri. He used to come back to Jetsar every vacation (the leap indicated that) and then would return back even angrier. 

Anandi told him Specifically that I FORGIVE YOU for time before we were 18 years old...for the things you said and done...but what about after 18. What about those 5 years (MBBS) when he clearly knew that he was in love with gauri...why did he come back to Anandi, keeping her hopes up , toying with her feelings and acting as if he is happy with her, as that is what exactly Anandi said, she said you knew you were in love with gauri then why did you do pyar ka Natak with me !!.. 

in Western culture , He would get a NICE trashing... Beaten black and blue.. because no matter which culture you are from, we are human beings with feelings. 

We react... when we get hurt and are deceived in the worst possible way... ...

I am amazed at the support that this filth is getting. And then there are the stupid Ja and A threads (union)! amazed really... 

I guess people like to watch women get abused and mentally tortured and treated like a doormat... 
that is why they are voting for Ja and A union so that they can get their inner desire of seeing the abuse , getting visualized...

I mean ,.. if thats not true then I do not know WHAT other reason can be there!?

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No one wants to see woman abused and no Jaan either. All we are saying is that Jagia should be treated decently by his family.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They could have put him in jail for bigamy and they could have counter-sued him and had him arrested for blackmail/extortion.   They can also file a police complaint against him for trespassing on their property -- he and his so called wife just come to the haveli every now and then without invitation.

considering the circumstances, I think they have been extremely civilized already.  i dont know what more civility is required from the singhs.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You may be right about Indian serials in general. But BV is a very classy serial compared to many serials I have watched. The language used is very polished. I was watching a Tamil serial, my God the way people were cursing and abusing verbally each other. I could not stand it.
But in BV, the Singh family is acting human with normal emotions. They have class. Don't you understand the anger they have on J for how he has betrayed and shamed every one I. That family. They are trying to distance themselves from him. But he is the one who keeps showing up and harass them. He deserves what he is getting. Like others have said, he has been delt with softly .