Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Future Tracks (Page 8)

Poll Question: Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
102 [71.33%]
10 [6.99%]
6 [4.20%]
1 [0.70%]
9 [6.29%]
1 [0.70%]
2 [1.40%]
9 [6.29%]
3 [2.10%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
i always thought sachin & purvi would be interesting...but sadly she has always referred to him as dada (bro)... and despite the role sachin has played in Manav-Archana's current state of affairs - i wouldnt wish a karanjkar woman on anyone LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pn_92ForeverSHINeesoapwatcher1Dabulls23

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by pallavi25

For God's sake, Soham and Sachin are Purvi's brothers! It would be incest! Dead Even Purvi has called Sachin DADA in some previous episodes. Hence Soham or Sachin for Purvi is absolutely out of the question! You have to accept that Purvi IS Archana's daughter. 
Adopted child may not be related by blood to her siblings but the relationship is still that of brother-sister! Rishta khoon se nahin, bhavnaon se hota hai! Embarrassed

I want Arjun to divorce Ovi as soon as Manav and Archana reunite after Savita's evil deeds are exposed! 
But I know in Ekta's universe normal things dont happen and she always extends lovers separation for at least 6 months (of episodes, not in serial time) 

So this is what is going to happen, the way I see it: 
 Arjun will ignore Ovi in every way, stay out of home, avoid being in her company, insulting her every chance he gets to punish her for her misdeeds.
He will also try to meet Purvi on several occasions. Purvi will realize as long as shes single, Arjun wont leave her alone and Ovi will never get her "wifely" rights! Dead
So Purvi will marry someone else, maybe the police inspector...so Arjun thinks shes moved ahead in her life...LOL

Dear Pallavi, they are not her brothers, she was not even raised with them though I can get your drift at least with Sachin as she knew of his existence and calls him "dada".  Soham, she did not know even existed and he is not her brother in any sense except that Archana is his biological mother. 

While I agree with you that I want ARVI to get back together ASAP, I hope to God Purvi does not complicate things further by jumping into wedlock with the next available guy.  She would need her head knocked against a brick wall for that. 

Purvi considers herself Archana's daughter in every way, she gave up the love of her life for her Aai...can u imagine what she would feel IF she marries Soham and later discovers Soham is Archu's son? She would kill herself out of shame! Ouch 
Ekta whatever her faults are, she never shows such relations between brother-sister, even if adopted.
 But Ekta does show the heroine marry or pretend to marry an outsider to keep the hero at bay...as in this case. LOL

I think the instinctive bond Purvi felt for Soham is not THAT kind of love but rather the feeling that hes a good guy deep inside and she also felt that natural bond as both are Archana's kids.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

For God's sake, Soham and Sachin are Purvi's brothers! It would be incest! Dead Even Purvi has called Sachin DADA in some previous episodes. Hence Soham or Sachin for Purvi is absolutely out of the question! You have to accept that Purvi IS Archana's daughter. 
Adopted child may not be related by blood to her siblings but the relationship is still that of brother-sister! Rishta khoon se nahin, bhavnaon se hota hai! Embarrassed

I want Arjun to divorce Ovi as soon as Manav and Archana reunite after Savita's evil deeds are exposed! 
But I know in Ekta's universe normal things dont happen and she always extends lovers separation for at least 6 months (of episodes, not in serial time) 

So this is what is going to happen, the way I see it: 
 Arjun will ignore Ovi in every way, stay out of home, avoid being in her company, insulting her every chance he gets to punish her for her misdeeds.
He will also try to meet Purvi on several occasions. Purvi will realize as long as shes single, Arjun wont leave her alone and Ovi will never get her "wifely" rights! Dead
So Purvi will marry someone else, maybe the police inspector...so Arjun thinks shes moved ahead in her life...LOL

Dear Pallavi, they are not her brothers, she was not even raised with them though I can get your drift at least with Sachin as she knew of his existence and calls him "dada".  Soham, she did not know even existed and he is not her brother in any sense except that Archana is his biological mother. 

While I agree with you that I want ARVI to get back together ASAP, I hope to God Purvi does not complicate things further by jumping into wedlock with the next available guy.  She would need her head knocked against a brick wall for that. 

Purvi considers herself Archana's daughter in every way, she gave up the love of her life for her Aai...can u imagine what she would feel IF she marries Soham and later discovers Soham is Archu's son? She would kill herself out of shame! Ouch 
Ekta whatever her faults are, she never shows such relations between brother-sister, even if adopted.
 But Ekta does show the heroine marry or pretend to marry an outsider to keep the hero at bay...as in this case. LOL

I think the instinctive bond Purvi felt for Soham is not THAT kind of love but rather the feeling that hes a good guy deep inside and she also felt that natural bond as both are Archana's kids.

I am glad Ekta has some limitsLOL  The @ blue is right, I know Purvi did not feel "THAT kind of love" for Soham, she recognized the goodness in him and trusted him at some level.  I loved him yesterday, asking for that kada like a child. 
Bella-Edward Senior Member
Bella-Edward
Bella-Edward

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
it can be like Dil Mil Gaye.. Riddhima did marry Sid but when he realized that she belongs to Arman he backs off over here also i want Ovi to understand Purvi Arjun's love and setting them together... this would be very good

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamuxshagufta2211aathyasoapwatcher1alicia.

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I still cry just thinking of the future track of this show.  

Archana will forgive Savita and pretend nothing ever happened.  Savita will get away with murder.

i still think Archana's stupidity will take over and she will still divorce manav because she PROMISED Sachin.

Sachin will tell her to forget the promise, but the 18 years ago stuff will sill not be shown.  

Then the soham track will come back.  And drag on and on and on.  once varsha is revealed.  She will not be punished but forgiven. 

Evil will never get what it deserves.  

purvi will continue to push Arjun away because she's an idiot. She will get engaged to the cop.  They have a weak moment with Arjun and end up pregnant with her sisters husbands child.  

i still can't watch one couple crash just to bring the couple that have made their beds long ago out of stupidity back together.    Arman have been stupid for years and i'm glad a light bulb is finally hitting on their heads but its not going to fix them.

ARVI is ruinned no matter what.  Arjun is married to OVI not PURVI.  You can't change the fact that even if ARVI reunite, its not PURE.  Its over.  

I'm sick of watching crying people.  i'm sick of a watching weak people.  I'm sick of seeing no love.  I'm sick of Evil winning.  I'm sick of forgiveness with out retribution and payment no justice being taken.  

I don't want to cry.  I don't want to see ARVI married to others.  I want to see them on screen together smiling and happy, not crying yelling sad and angry.  I don't want to see longing for the love I want to love overflowoing from them. 

Crying is all I do when I think of this show.  My heart is can not celebrate ARMAN reunion with the separation of ARVI.  

aathya

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Please elaborate on your choices.

I am also hoping a pregnancy track is complete hogwash and not going to happen.  In case, it does (cannot put anything past the CVs), Soham can rescue Purvi nicely, he already has a soft corner for her, the grandbaby will be Manav's and Archana's (twice Archana's) and DK's - all within the family. 

Better yet, Sachu might be the ideal candidate to rescue Purvi, he was an illegitimate child rescued by ARMAN, he can repay the favor and Savita will pull her hair out in sheer rage to see her favorite grandson married to another Karnjikar raised girl, Purvi. 

It would be fun too to watch Ovi and Purvi interact as sisters and sisters-in-law, hardly civil, seething with jealousy, while Arjun Kirloskar looks on in cold anger. 

Rubbing my hands in glee, PR the melodrama just got better, masala has been added in dollops to a sizzling senseless storyline! 

in red - if the pregnancy track is on is way then I agree Soham might be saviour, dont know how, it is Ekta show.

in blue: Now this is interesting, Sachin is/was a illigitimate child himself so therefore he might play the hero. but question is will Arjun just stand and look his chlild be raised by someone else in front of is eyes? will he let Poorvi marry someone else? Becuase if he fnds out that Poorvi is with his chld he is going  to get his marriage to Ovi annuled (that would be reasonable) but in PR world there is no logic teherefore the Purvi-Sachin track or Purvi-soham track might be on its way. Besides this whole marriage and vows seems to be some kind of joke... let us wait and watch.

Wonderful post by the way :)

soapwatcher1

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I don't think so any track between sachin/soham and purvi..They might be kill Purvi's character or bring new hero for purvi
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherma

i think arvi is and shoiuld be over now,caus arjun-ovi are married
i alwys feel tat dating sibling ex is not a gud ting
and marriage is sumting very different
i call my sister hubby- bhaiyya or jiju,i dont expect purvi to do tat,but still a distnce is to b maintained(considering relatioships here)
finally purvi realised ovi is her sister,its not healthy to get married to ur sisiter husband

Same token, Ovi should have stayed away from Purvi's betrothed.  Unfortunately, they are not siblings.

But Sherna, I agree with you in the real world that would stink like crazy, and would be the grossest thing ever, two sisters loving and fighting for the same guy. 
in tat way purvi shld have stayed away from arjun the time she came to know about arjun-ovi enegagemt,i know she did,but she agreed also very easily obviously cause of sulo
i alwys knew sulo was selfish,but ystday she showed it totally she only cares for archu,she cld have stayed back wid purvi at home,she normally gets a astham attack,but wherewas the attack
she was happy tat she will get manav(bali ka bakra)damaad bck
archus presence was important in arjun-ovi function,sulo cld b wid ovi
so wat purvi forced her but leaving a heartbroken daughter alne is not right

Sherma, there never has been any love lost between the two girls and they are not sisters so neither one of them gave up for the other though Purvi at least tried to put a distance between Arjun and her, Ovi did not even think of doing that let alone try.  But that is water under the bridge.

Your second part of the post, I totally agree.  I never imagined I would be speaking against Sulo or dislike the mahaan Archana this much as in yesterday's episode.  You are right, they should not have left a heartbroken girl alone at home.  More than Sulo, Archana needed to have stayed home with the daughter who gave up all chance at happiness for her mother's sake. 

Archana in my opinion did not need to be at the reception, why was she there, to save face?  I am sure tongues have already started wagging with a bride switch at the last minute.  As for the blessing, she need not publicly bless Ovi or publicly endorse her marriage with Arjun if she, Archana is really and truly against it. 

The wedding was already over so Archana's presence was not required at the fancy reception but go she did and dressed to kill, she was.  How did she have the heart to deck up when her daughter was breaking her heart?  callous to the extreme.  As for Sulo, I have lost all respect for her, she is like a weather cock, changes direction with the wind.  More fool, Purvi for giving up on a man who truly loved her for people like this. 
ovi has never considered purvi as her sister,not evn now
purvi does tat,so i told this
its as gud u call sum1 ur friend,and then backstab him
abt archu attending th function:i wld say she shldnt have gne or forced to go,if she wldnt have forced manav to attend arjun-purvi marriage
so i say evn she has to face wat she made manav go thru
sulochna dint had or needed to go,especially cause purvi was alone at home,purvi needed sum1
she cld hav tld archu to go as she is ovis mother,she will sty wid purvi

Dear Sherma, Purvi didn't consider Ovi her sister until she gave away Arjun and that too she said it to her mother only yesterday, not much weight there.  And there has never been any friendship between the two females.

If Manav had asked Archana or rather pleaded with Archana to come to the reception then yes, maybe she could have been guilt ridden to go to the reception.  It was DK who invited her. 

I have given up on Sulo, I thought it was disgusting the way she was fawning over Ovi, not an ounce of recrimination in her glance.  How can she be on both sides of the fence?
this is wat i am saying:purvi is only arhus daughter,her presence is the most important in her marrige,so is ovi,who is manavs daughter and biologically armaans daughter
manav not attending purvi function isnt a great deal,especially when his daughter in such a bad state,it applies same to archu too,but purvi is 10000 times in better condition wat ovi was
still archu had 2 thoughts,people say deshmuks harsh and insenesitive but neither of dem tried to call archu and emotional blackmail her to cum for the function-dis wat makes them a better human then karanjkar

Dabulls23

Go to top