Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Future Tracks (Page 7)

Poll Question: Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
102 [71.33%]
10 [6.99%]
6 [4.20%]
1 [0.70%]
9 [6.29%]
1 [0.70%]
2 [1.40%]
9 [6.29%]
3 [2.10%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Janhvi,

I definitely need 1 more choice to Vote -
     "Don't want anything just end this show right now!"

The hopeless romantic that I am and I would definitely still wish for ArVi together, but right now I am so angry that I don't mind the choice - "CVs drop Purvi like they did Satish, Dharmesh and the rest?"

or the above I wrote.

Bee, all I can say is Hugfrom one romantic fool to another!  I did not want to put "end this show right now" without giving PR a chance to end happily. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AarYa_ROCKS

Purvi was found in a car accident, so there is no possible way see can find her real family.

I understand her parents are gone but the very creative CVs can come up with a grandfather, a grandmother, an uncle, an aunt, an older brother who come looking for her or have suddenly realized there was a survivor in the accident after all. 

Stranger things have happened in these soaps.  Not sure if you watched Choti Bahu, the heroine raised by a poor father was suddenly discovered to be the heiress to a huge fortune and a twin to boot!! 

Maybe Purvi's twin could arrive on the scene and steal Arjun from right under the noses of these two idiots.  Wink

shk281

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagufta2211

arvi wil be together at he end

I want that too, badly. 

shagufta2211

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditty

Dear soapwatcher1
Thanks for the response & for the information- BUT I still believe that Arvi will & must reunite because the CVs cannot afford to lose out on this magical couple!! Arvi is the second lead couple in PR- BUT Arvi is without the shadow of a doubt- a far more captivating & magical couple than the present Arman!!

Also, the same track which the CVs duped us into believing that they had changed (that is- Arjun/Ovi wedding, Purvi's unwed pregnancy, Arjun divorcing Ovi & marrying Purv due to her unwed pregnancy) is the same track that the CVs will be palying out before us in the next couple of weeks!! You can also bet that Arjun will stop Purvi's engagement to Rane because he'll just in the nick of time find out that Purvi is pregnant wih his child!!

Sure, Ovi will not let go of Arjun easily- BUT she'll ultimately be forced to do so by all & sundry due to Purvi's unwed pregnancy- plus at some point in time she must get fed up of a loveless marriage !!! This is why I'm so convinced of the pregnancy track!!

Let's wait & see if the CVs will prove me wrong in this regard (the pregnancy track)- BUT whatever route they take- the CVs will surely reunite Arvi!! PR can't survive without the magical Arvi jodi!!

Aldith

Aldith, they made magic on the screen together and it would be a dreadful waste to let that go.  At least for that, if not to appease romantic hearts like ours, I hope ARVI can get back together but without a pregnancy track.  If Arjun has to stop any engagement of Purvi, I hope he does it AFTER he is free of Ovi. 
I know there is a lot of Purvi bashing going on and while she deserves every last bit of it, I am also pretty upset at a grown man like Arjun readily agreeing to marry someone else just because his lady love begged and pleaded with him.  What sort of an idiot does that?  He is blaming Ovi and Purvi, he needs to blame himself too and when the blaming is all done, he needs to find a way to extricate himself from the situation ASAP. 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 08 September 2012 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyshagufta2211ForeverSHINeepallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Janhvi'I was conflicted between Sachin and Soham, since I guess the story has potential for both. Also, I have seen real life examples of such happenings too, meaning adopted daughter becoming DIL... At the end went with Sachin, pure to balance the vote between the twoBig smile.

Kalapi, how could you?  just to balance???  I like Sachin but I like Soham more!! LOL  And yes, I have seen real world examples of that too and it has actually worked out very well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagufta2211ForeverSHINee

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

For God's sake, Soham and Sachin are Purvi's brothers! It would be incest! Dead Even Purvi has called Sachin DADA in some previous episodes. Hence Soham or Sachin for Purvi is absolutely out of the question! You have to accept that Purvi IS Archana's daughter. 
Adopted child may not be related by blood to her siblings but the relationship is still that of brother-sister! Rishta khoon se nahin, bhavnaon se hota hai! Embarrassed

I want Arjun to divorce Ovi as soon as Manav and Archana reunite after Savita's evil deeds are exposed! 
But I know in Ekta's universe normal things dont happen and she always extends lovers separation for at least 6 months (of episodes, not in serial time) 

So this is what is going to happen, the way I see it: 
 Arjun will ignore Ovi in every way, stay out of home, avoid being in her company, insulting her every chance he gets to punish her for her misdeeds.
He will also try to meet Purvi on several occasions. Purvi will realize as long as shes single, Arjun wont leave her alone and Ovi will never get her "wifely" rights! Dead
So Purvi will marry someone else, maybe the police inspector...so Arjun thinks shes moved ahead in her life...LOL

Dear Pallavi, they are not her brothers, she was not even raised with them though I can get your drift at least with Sachin as she knew of his existence and calls him "dada".  Soham, she did not know even existed and he is not her brother in any sense except that Archana is his biological mother. 

While I agree with you that I want ARVI to get back together ASAP, I hope to God Purvi does not complicate things further by jumping into wedlock with the next available guy.  She would need her head knocked against a brick wall for that. 

ForeverSHINeepallavi25

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by sherma

i think arvi is and shoiuld be over now,caus arjun-ovi are married
i alwys feel tat dating sibling ex is not a gud ting
and marriage is sumting very different
i call my sister hubby- bhaiyya or jiju,i dont expect purvi to do tat,but still a distnce is to b maintained(considering relatioships here)
finally purvi realised ovi is her sister,its not healthy to get married to ur sisiter husband

Same token, Ovi should have stayed away from Purvi's betrothed.  Unfortunately, they are not siblings.

But Sherna, I agree with you in the real world that would stink like crazy, and would be the grossest thing ever, two sisters loving and fighting for the same guy. 
in tat way purvi shld have stayed away from arjun the time she came to know about arjun-ovi enegagemt,i know she did,but she agreed also very easily obviously cause of sulo
i alwys knew sulo was selfish,but ystday she showed it totally she only cares for archu,she cld have stayed back wid purvi at home,she normally gets a astham attack,but wherewas the attack
she was happy tat she will get manav(bali ka bakra)damaad bck
archus presence was important in arjun-ovi function,sulo cld b wid ovi
so wat purvi forced her but leaving a heartbroken daughter alne is not right

Sherma, there never has been any love lost between the two girls and they are not sisters so neither one of them gave up for the other though Purvi at least tried to put a distance between Arjun and her, Ovi did not even think of doing that let alone try.  But that is water under the bridge.

Your second part of the post, I totally agree.  I never imagined I would be speaking against Sulo or dislike the mahaan Archana this much as in yesterday's episode.  You are right, they should not have left a heartbroken girl alone at home.  More than Sulo, Archana needed to have stayed home with the daughter who gave up all chance at happiness for her mother's sake. 

Archana in my opinion did not need to be at the reception, why was she there, to save face?  I am sure tongues have already started wagging with a bride switch at the last minute.  As for the blessing, she need not publicly bless Ovi or publicly endorse her marriage with Arjun if she, Archana is really and truly against it. 

The wedding was already over so Archana's presence was not required at the fancy reception but go she did and dressed to kill, she was.  How did she have the heart to deck up when her daughter was breaking her heart?  callous to the extreme.  As for Sulo, I have lost all respect for her, she is like a weather cock, changes direction with the wind.  More fool, Purvi for giving up on a man who truly loved her for people like this. 
ovi has never considered purvi as her sister,not evn now
purvi does tat,so i told this
its as gud u call sum1 ur friend,and then backstab him
abt archu attending th function:i wld say she shldnt have gne or forced to go,if she wldnt have forced manav to attend arjun-purvi marriage
so i say evn she has to face wat she made manav go thru
sulochna dint had or needed to go,especially cause purvi was alone at home,purvi needed sum1
she cld hav tld archu to go as she is ovis mother,she will sty wid purvi

ForeverSHINeeDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

i think arvi is and shoiuld be over now,caus arjun-ovi are married
i alwys feel tat dating sibling ex is not a gud ting
and marriage is sumting very different
i call my sister hubby- bhaiyya or jiju,i dont expect purvi to do tat,but still a distnce is to b maintained(considering relatioships here)
finally purvi realised ovi is her sister,its not healthy to get married to ur sisiter husband

Same token, Ovi should have stayed away from Purvi's betrothed.  Unfortunately, they are not siblings.

But Sherna, I agree with you in the real world that would stink like crazy, and would be the grossest thing ever, two sisters loving and fighting for the same guy. 
in tat way purvi shld have stayed away from arjun the time she came to know about arjun-ovi enegagemt,i know she did,but she agreed also very easily obviously cause of sulo
i alwys knew sulo was selfish,but ystday she showed it totally she only cares for archu,she cld have stayed back wid purvi at home,she normally gets a astham attack,but wherewas the attack
she was happy tat she will get manav(bali ka bakra)damaad bck
archus presence was important in arjun-ovi function,sulo cld b wid ovi
so wat purvi forced her but leaving a heartbroken daughter alne is not right

Sherma, there never has been any love lost between the two girls and they are not sisters so neither one of them gave up for the other though Purvi at least tried to put a distance between Arjun and her, Ovi did not even think of doing that let alone try.  But that is water under the bridge.

Your second part of the post, I totally agree.  I never imagined I would be speaking against Sulo or dislike the mahaan Archana this much as in yesterday's episode.  You are right, they should not have left a heartbroken girl alone at home.  More than Sulo, Archana needed to have stayed home with the daughter who gave up all chance at happiness for her mother's sake. 

Archana in my opinion did not need to be at the reception, why was she there, to save face?  I am sure tongues have already started wagging with a bride switch at the last minute.  As for the blessing, she need not publicly bless Ovi or publicly endorse her marriage with Arjun if she, Archana is really and truly against it. 

The wedding was already over so Archana's presence was not required at the fancy reception but go she did and dressed to kill, she was.  How did she have the heart to deck up when her daughter was breaking her heart?  callous to the extreme.  As for Sulo, I have lost all respect for her, she is like a weather cock, changes direction with the wind.  More fool, Purvi for giving up on a man who truly loved her for people like this. 
ovi has never considered purvi as her sister,not evn now
purvi does tat,so i told this
its as gud u call sum1 ur friend,and then backstab him
abt archu attending th function:i wld say she shldnt have gne or forced to go,if she wldnt have forced manav to attend arjun-purvi marriage
so i say evn she has to face wat she made manav go thru
sulochna dint had or needed to go,especially cause purvi was alone at home,purvi needed sum1
she cld hav tld archu to go as she is ovis mother,she will sty wid purvi

Dear Sherma, Purvi didn't consider Ovi her sister until she gave away Arjun and that too she said it to her mother only yesterday, not much weight there.  And there has never been any friendship between the two females.

If Manav had asked Archana or rather pleaded with Archana to come to the reception then yes, maybe she could have been guilt ridden to go to the reception.  It was DK who invited her. 

I have given up on Sulo, I thought it was disgusting the way she was fawning over Ovi, not an ounce of recrimination in her glance.  How can she be on both sides of the fence?

ForeverSHINee

Go to top