Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Future Tracks (Page 5)

Poll Question: Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
102 [71.33%]
10 [6.99%]
6 [4.20%]
1 [0.70%]
9 [6.29%]
1 [0.70%]
2 [1.40%]
9 [6.29%]
3 [2.10%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Varsha, lol, my husband was saying the same thing yesterday that Manav and Arjun should pair up and take up either sanyas or go away to Hawaii.

Janhvi re it will be good for all especially for these two helpless poor souls..LOL..Then only guys like me can budge in and kidnap Archu from PR land LOLROFL
Jai its weekend time..Time to shut yourself down LOLROFL

Dear Jai, find someone as pretty but wiser than Archu.  And you are too young for a 50+ year old! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditty

<font size="2">Hi soapwatcher1</font>

<font size="2">I ticked that Arvi will reuinite after a hasty divorce!! Arvi will definately reunite because they are currently the most 'magical couple' on PR & the CVs hope to 'milk' this magic by building up so-called sensationalism through their love story!!</font>
<font size="2">I'm terribly disappointed in the current track- Purvi 'sacrifice' & Arjun/Ovi marriage!! The CVs havemassacredthe most beautiful love story of Arvi- all for the sake of what -sensationalism & higher ratings?? AngryTheir'logic' is way beyond my comprehension!!Shocked</font>
<font size="2">Seeing how the CVs have done the unthinkable of having an Arjun/Ovi wedding- sorry to say- but I strongly believe that the pregnancy track will happen!! Purvi willsoon becomepregnant out of wedlock - with Arjun's child of course. This is what will eventually force Ovi to divorce Arjun &compel Arjun & Purvi to reunite- firstly, for the sake of their innocent unborn child & secondly, because they stiil love each other!! Further,Arjun/Ovi marriage will be decared null & void due to the fact that the marriage won't be consummated- thereby allowing Purvi to be Arjun's first wife in the eyes of the law (& perhaps society) & also allowing Ovi not to be labeled as 'divorcee' & thus enabling her to to be 're-married'in the future!!</font>
<font size="2"></strong></font>
<font size="2"><strong>A lot pf persons on the forum think that Purvi would never become intimate with Arjun prior to marriage- just 2 days in fact, but its not what was intended but these things do happen accidentallyin real life!!- so why not in the reel life of PR???</font><font size="2">Arjun has always been openly affectionate with Purvi & in the privacy of a little shack on a rainy night...?its certainly not impossible that theygot carried away in their love & overwhelming emotions for each other& actually 'made love' prior to marriage!!</font>
<font size="2">I would be glad if the CVs prove me wrong -BUT due to the turn of evebts in the show - I have this gut feeling that "Purvi's unwed pregnancy" is going to be the outcome of that incomplete scene whereArjun & Purviwent into the shack on that rainy night & will more importantly, be thedriving factorin reuniting Arvi.</font>
<font size="2">Aldith</font>

[DIV]Dear Aldith, I don't know if a pregnancy track will force Ovi to give up Arjun, the girl is so besotted with him that she will not let go of him that easily.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 07 September 2012 at 9:14pm
Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Please elaborate on your choices.

After all the hints being strewn around for us, I have a feeling ARVI is a thing of the past.  Yesterday's screen froze not on Arjun and Purvi alone but on Arjun/Purvi and Ovi - all three crying their hearts out.

Ovi's promise to make the marriage work at all costs sounded ominous to me (promising to Ovi fans).

Ovi showed shades of white in her character today, came straight to the point with her father, disclosed her deal, asked him to take back her mother and actually called her "good" (I fainted here!). Only remnant of her old mental instability was her happiness with total disregard for Arjun's sullen and sulky demeanor.  And during her conversation with Archu, she let slip, "if you don't come back to our family, Arjun will never accept me" (real selfish reason?).

Ovi called Archana 'aai" to her face and tried to talk to her mother at the reception.

Arjun took everyone's blessing like a true bhakra being led to sacrifice, did not demur from taking ashirwaad, why?  If he was not interested in this marriage?  Freudian slip? Ektaian hint?

DK and Manav have accepted the rishta (pavitra or apavitra yet to be determined), even mahaan Archu has told Ovi to remember that her happiness is because of Purvi's krupa and Archu blessed Arjun saying "I know you are a good person and will keep Ovi happy."

No sign anywhere or hint even of a breakup/annullment of the Arjun-Ovi marriage so we have to look elsewhere for Purvi just in case and in keeping with the motto expect the best but prepare for the worst in case ARVI does not happen. 

I am also hoping a pregnancy track is complete hogwash and not going to happen.  In case, it does (cannot put anything past the CVs), Soham can rescue Purvi nicely, he already has a soft corner for her, the grandbaby will be Manav's and Archana's (twice Archana's) and DK's - all within the family. 

Better yet, Sachu might be the ideal candidate to rescue Purvi, he was an illegitimate child rescued by ARMAN, he can repay the favor and Savita will pull her hair out in sheer rage to see her favorite grandson married to another Karnjikar raised girl, Purvi. 

It would be fun too to watch Ovi and Purvi interact as sisters and sisters-in-law, hardly civil, seething with jealousy, while Arjun Kirloskar looks on in cold anger. 

Rubbing my hands in glee, PR the melodrama just got better, masala has been added in dollops to a sizzling senseless storyline! 

Oooh, I want to play this game Evil Smile

I like the Sachin angle because he's transformed from sinner to saint in one Mahaepisode. If that was the case, they should have had one of these a long time ago ROFL Purvi would be just the girl to shine up this bad penny! He half respects her anyway and now that she's available...

Soham is another option as he seems to have a little thing for Mr. Purvi too. Of course, that will not bode well for the re-minted AK. How can he stomach the 'love of his life' muching up to the guy who kidnapped her and shot him? What a jagged little pill to swallow!

New guy? Maybe, but that's just too many to keep track of. 

Pagalpan Purvi might rush off to marry the next guy that proposes just to push Arjun into Ovi's eager talons. Tripple yuck! No returns on that one I'm afraid ROFL

Edited by Axiom - 07 September 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeesoapwatcher1MagicalPari

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

Please elaborate on your choices.
After all the hints being strewn around for us, I have a feeling ARVI is a thing of the past. Yesterday's screen froze not on Arjun and Purvi alonebut onArjun/Purvi and Ovi - all three crying their hearts out.
Ovi's promise to make the marriage work at all costs sounded ominous to me (promising to Ovi fans).
Ovi showed shades of white in her character today, came straight to the point with her father, disclosed her deal, asked him to take back her mother and actually called her "good" (I fainted here!). Only remnant of her old mental instability was her happiness with total disregard for Arjun's sullen and sulky demeanor. And during her conversation with Archu, she let slip, "if you don't come back to our family, Arjun will never accept me" (real selfish reason?).
Ovi called Archana 'aai" to her face and tried to talk to her mother at the reception.
Arjun took everyone's blessing like a true bhakra being led to sacrifice, did not demur from taking ashirwaad, why? If he was not interested in this marriage? Freudian slip? Ektaian hint?
DK and Manav have accepted the rishta (pavitra or apavitra yet to be determined), even mahaan Archu has told Ovi to remember that her happiness is because of Purvi's krupa and Archu blessed Arjun saying "I know you are a good person and will keep Ovi happy."
No sign anywhere or hint even of a breakup/annullment of the Arjun-Ovi marriage so we have to look elsewhere for Purvi just in case and in keeping with the motto expect the best but prepare for the worst in case ARVI does not happen.
I am also hoping a pregnancy track is complete hogwash and not going to happen. In case, it does (cannot put anything past the CVs), Soham can rescue Purvi nicely, he already has a soft corner for her, the grandbaby will be Manav's and Archana's (twice Archana's) and DK's - all within the family.
Better yet, Sachu might be the ideal candidate to rescue Purvi, he was an illegitimate child rescued by ARMAN, he can repay the favor and Savita will pull her hair outin sheer rage to see her favorite grandson married toanotherKarnjikar raised girl,Purvi.
It would be fun too to watch Ovi and Purvi interact as sisters and sisters-in-law, hardly civil, seethingwith jealousy,while Arjun Kirloskar looks on in coldanger.
Rubbing my hands in glee, PR the melodrama just got better, masala has been added in dollops to a sizzling senseless storyline!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Oooh, I want to play this gameEvil Smile</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I like the Sachin angle because he's transformed from sinner to saint in one Mahaepisode. If that was the case, they should have had one of these a long time agoROFLPurvi would be just the girl to shine up this bad penny! He half respects her anyway and now that she's available...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Soham is another option as he seems to have a little thing for Mr. Purvi too. Of course, that will not bode well for the re-minted AK. How can he stomach the 'love of his life' muching up to the guy who kidnapped her and shot him? What a jagged little pill to swallow!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">New guy? Maybe, but that's just too many to keep track of.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Pagalpan Purvi might rush off to marry the next guy that proposes just to push Arjun into Ovi's eager talons. Tripple yuck! No returns on that one I'm afraidROFL</font>

Laurie, I would like the impish Soham best for her, he will strong arm her any day and keep her from getting into these sacrificial scrapes. If she has to suffer green eyed pangs, Arjun can suffer some too when he sees Soham with her. And Soham is a true ARMAN kid so Purvi will finally belong to that precious family.

The last option you present is the worst, her jumping into matrimony with the next available male to save her "sister's" marriage. That would not just be triple yuck, it would be muck beyond muck for Ms. Yuckmuck!

AxiomForeverSHINeeMagicalPari

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
For God's sake, Soham and Sachin are Purvi's brothers! It would be incest! Dead Even Purvi has called Sachin DADA in some previous episodes. Hence Soham or Sachin for Purvi is absolutely out of the question! You have to accept that Purvi IS Archana's daughter. 
Adopted child may not be related by blood to her siblings but the relationship is still that of brother-sister! Rishta khoon se nahin, bhavnaon se hota hai! Embarrassed

I want Arjun to divorce Ovi as soon as Manav and Archana reunite after Savita's evil deeds are exposed! 
But I know in Ekta's universe normal things dont happen and she always extends lovers separation for at least 6 months (of episodes, not in serial time) 

So this is what is going to happen, the way I see it: 
 Arjun will ignore Ovi in every way, stay out of home, avoid being in her company, insulting her every chance he gets to punish her for her misdeeds.
He will also try to meet Purvi on several occasions. Purvi will realize as long as shes single, Arjun wont leave her alone and Ovi will never get her "wifely" rights! Dead
So Purvi will marry someone else, maybe the police inspector...so Arjun thinks shes moved ahead in her life...LOL

Edited by pallavi25 - 07 September 2012 at 9:33pm

dolce123bee5MagicalPari

neh91 Senior Member
neh91
neh91

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
how abt this idea...we ask ekta to end the show with manav and archana meeting...ovi meeting with a car accident n dies...n arjun n purvi get married...in like the next few weeks...n everyone lives happily ever after...and after some time...ekta can start a new show with arjun n purvi...but this time no vamps like Ovi...i cant stand her...

tanzebsoapwatcher1

aditty Senior Member
aditty
aditty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Dear soapwatcher1
Thanks for the response & for the information- BUT I still believe that Arvi will & must reunite because the CVs cannot afford to lose out on this magical couple!! Arvi is the second lead couple in PR- BUT Arvi is without the shadow of a doubt- a far more captivating & magical couple than the present Arman!!

Also, the same track which the CVs duped us into believing that they had changed (that is- Arjun/Ovi wedding, Purvi's unwed pregnancy, Arjun divorcing Ovi & marrying Purv due to her unwed pregnancy) is the same track that the CVs will be palying out before us in the next couple of weeks!! You can also bet that Arjun will stop Purvi's engagement to Rane because he'll just in the nick of time find out that Purvi is pregnant wih his child!!

Sure, Ovi will not let go of Arjun easily- BUT she'll ultimately be forced to do so by all & sundry due to Purvi's unwed pregnancy- plus at some point in time she must get fed up of a loveless marriage !!! This is why I'm so convinced of the pregnancy track!!

Let's wait & see if the CVs will prove me wrong in this regard (the pregnancy track)- BUT whatever route they take- the CVs will surely reunite Arvi!! PR can't survive without the magical Arvi jodi!!

Aldith

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123tanzebAxiomsoapwatcher1aathyabee5

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Janhvi…I was conflicted between Sachin and Soham, since I guess the story has potential for both. Also, I have seen real life examples of such happenings too, meaning adopted daughter becoming DIL... At the end went with Sachin, pure to balance the vote between the twoBig smile.

ForeverSHINeeDabulls23

Go to top