Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Future Tracks (Page 4)

Poll Question: Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
102 [71.33%]
10 [6.99%]
6 [4.20%]
1 [0.70%]
9 [6.29%]
1 [0.70%]
2 [1.40%]
9 [6.29%]
3 [2.10%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Janhvi dear I have come to a simple conclusion that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity .LOL
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked u to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL
Dear both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" .ROFL

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL

LOL Rain is good for them, Jai, so Sulo is raining sanskars with a stick!  Nah, the Guru-student duo are goners both, they will not so much as look at other chics.  Their sanskari loves know this about them, know that even if they sacrifice them to other women, their men will remain true to them, mind, body and soul.  Poor guys, the men of PR are all spineless as you wrote in an older post. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarForeverSHINee

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Janhvi dear I have come to a simple conclusion that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity .LOL
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked u to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL
Dear both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" .ROFL

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL

LOL Rain is good for them, Jai, so Sulo is raining sanskars with a stick!  Nah, the Guru-student duo are goners both, they will not so much as look at other chics.  Their sanskari loves know this about them, know that even if they sacrifice them to other women, their men will remain true to them, mind, body and soul.  Poor guys, the men of PR are all spineless as you wrote in an older post. 

They are gonners for sure..When such gorgeous beauties stand before them what else one can do..I can understand their plight ROFL.Well if I dont send Manav on a vacation how will I make my entry dear for Archu ROFL
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Your wish is my command...You requested and I obliged...Hawaiii here they come  WinkLOL
Now don't u be throwing pathhar at MOI...Manav-Arjun decided to start their own Pavitra Rishta LOL

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Your wish is my command...You requested and I obliged...Hawaiii here they come  WinkLOL
Now don't u be throwing pathhar at MOI...Manav-Arjun decided to start their own Pavitra Rishta LOL
LOLROFLROFL..Varsha dear brilliant..Especially one guy is with slippers and another without ROFL..
Surely the Guru-student duo needs a chilled beer for sure LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 4:36pm

soapwatcher1Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Oh JS NONO to Beer...They both are chilling on Hawaiian beach having Mai-Tais and Mahi mahi ROFL  They need something more strong as the Khapau K women has done enough...They surely want to forget all the sanskars and become Asanskari duo..LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 September 2012 at 12:07am

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Varsha, lol, my husband was saying the same thing yesterday that Manav and Arjun should pair up and take up either sanyas or go away to Hawaii.

JaishankarDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Varsha, lol, my husband was saying the same thing yesterday that Manav and Arjun should pair up and take up either sanyas or go away to Hawaii.

Janhvi re it will be good for all especially for these two helpless poor souls..LOL..Then only guys like me can budge in and kidnap Archu from PR land LOLROFL
Jai its weekend time..Time to shut yourself down LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

aditty Senior Member
aditty
aditty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Hi soapwatcher1

I ticked that Arvi will reuinite after a hasty divorce!!  Arvi will definately reunite because they are currently the most 'magical couple'  on PR & the CVs hope to 'milk' this magic by building up so-called sensationalism through their love story!!

I'm terribly disappointed in the current track- Purvi 'sacrifice' & Arjun/Ovi marriage!! The CVs have massacred the most beautiful love story of Arvi - all for the sake of what -sensationalism & higher ratings?? AngryTheir 'logic' is way beyond my comprehension!!Shocked

Seeing how the CVs have done the unthinkable of having an Arjun/Ovi wedding- sorry to say- but I strongly believe that the pregnancy track will happen!! Purvi will soon become pregnant out of wedlock - with Arjun's child of course. This is what will eventually force Ovi to divorce Arjun & compel Arjun & Purvi to reunite- firstly, for the sake of their innocent unborn child & secondly, because they stiil love each other!! Further, Arjun/Ovi marriage will be decared null & void due to the fact that the marriage won't be consummated- thereby allowing Purvi to be Arjun's first wife in the eyes of the law (& perhaps society) & also allowing Ovi  not to be labeled as 'divorcee'  & thus enabling her to to be 're-married' in the future!!

A lot pf persons on the forum think that Purvi would never become intimate with Arjun prior to marriage- just 2 days in fact, but its not what was intended but these things do happen accidentally in real life!!- so why not in the reel life of PR???Arjun has always been openly affectionate with Purvi & in the privacy of a little shack on a rainy night...? its certainly not impossible that they got carried away in their love & overwhelming emotions for each other & actually 'made love' prior to marriage!!

I would be glad if the CVs prove me wrong -BUT due to the turn of evebts in the show - I have this gut feeling that "Purvi's unwed pregnancy" is going to be the outcome of that  incomplete scene where Arjun & Purvi went into the shack on that rainy night & will more importantly, be the driving factor in reuniting Arvi.

Aldith

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinjal2987ForeverSHINeesunflower52soapwatcher1

Go to top