Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Future Tracks (Page 3)

Poll Question: Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
102 [71.33%]
10 [6.99%]
6 [4.20%]
1 [0.70%]
9 [6.29%]
1 [0.70%]
2 [1.40%]
9 [6.29%]
3 [2.10%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Jai, I thought quite the opposite that Varsha might encourage Soham to set things right in an effort to rebuild her own bridges. 
Soham is not Purvi's brother and she did not even know of his existence until recently. 
As for Soham's character, I don't think the guy is like that at all, I liken him to a coconut, hard on the outside, tender on the inside, he is a sweetheart, mark my words, only don't let Shyamala hear it, she will have my hide for supporting a criminal! LOL

I totally agree with you - Soham seems like an absolute sweetheart, I hope they make his character a delight to watch after the recent circus they showed of jokers in the show. 

Also, I do think they way Varsha looked shocked at Arjun-Purvi break up and marriage to Ovi, she might be shown to have some role in this whole love -marriage triangle saga and subsequently getting back in the K household.  And since soham and purvi already seem to have some kind of soft-spot for each other out of a weird telepathic sibling connection, I guess soham might be instrumental in setting a few things straight. 

Also, I know that getting Arvi back without proving the marriage to be fake is going to be mocking the institution in itself, but honestly marriage is no longer a sacred bond in the show ever since Archu-Manav, so I guess all the Cv's care about is TRP's not how "right" a situation is in the real world. And as much as I am against the whole feeding crap to viewers thing, I would not lie in admitting that I would be super happy if Arvi are back. Hopefully, some twist in the tale but Ovi is not giving up on him for a long long time. 

right now, this circus is just entertainign to read about, but the mere butchery of characters has shaken me up enough to not put my mind to watching it and boiling my blood. Will read and watch in parts whenever Arjun gives a tough one to Ovi/Purvi and whenever cutie Soham comes into the limelight :) Eye-candy is the only thing left of this show as of now :P Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeesoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by Jaishankar

I think Vishnu/Soham is clever enough not to own something which is already owned (Purvi) once by someone (Arjun).
The guy is cold/clever and not the sacrificial types who would come and say I am ready to give you life.
Varsha is there to make sure Soham-Purvi never happens.
Soham is clever know to know the deal I guess which Arjun unfortunately could not see it in his love for Purvi.
Tej truly deserves a good guy in her life and I hope to see it..Someone who is totally different ,at last a man who has some spine and courage to not take crap and slap in return if your lady love asks you to do some senseless crap.

Jai, I thought quite the opposite that Varsha might encourage Soham to set things right in an effort to rebuild her own bridges. 
Soham is not Purvi's brother and she did not even know of his existence until recently. 
As for Soham's character, I don't think the guy is like that at all, I liken him to a coconut, hard on the outside, tender on the inside, he is a sweetheart, mark my words, only don't let Shyamala hear it, she will have my hide for supporting a criminal! LOL
Of course dear I like Soham too Smile but I feel that he is clever enough to make the stark difference to never fall in the sacrifice trap.Dont think his upbringing will allow him..In one sense this upbringing has one good purpose may be that is never fall for this sacrifice trap...
As you say he is tender inside.That tender heart wont allow him to do something like this especially when Purvi will call him Soham dada LOL
Varsha and Savita can share a cell in the jail talking about their life histroy LOL..

Ah, that last sentence put a smile on my face!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Jhanvi..I chose Other.. u know why? have we not learnt our lesson yet..
CVs have no logic, and you can never derive a pattern from their track..
If u think there is a pattern, give a strong eg. .. then I will think about choosing one of your options.. Angry
They may even bring back the first guy she was about to get engaged  to.

Edited by vgiri - 07 September 2012 at 3:07pm

soapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i think arvi is and shoiuld be over now,caus arjun-ovi are married
i alwys feel tat dating sibling ex is not a gud ting
and marriage is sumting very different
i call my sister hubby- bhaiyya or jiju,i dont expect purvi to do tat,but still a distnce is to b maintained(considering relatioships here)
finally purvi realised ovi is her sister,its not healthy to get married to ur sisiter husband

Same token, Ovi should have stayed away from Purvi's betrothed.  Unfortunately, they are not siblings.

But Sherna, I agree with you in the real world that would stink like crazy, and would be the grossest thing ever, two sisters loving and fighting for the same guy. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarForeverSHINeeshermasunflower52

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

Marriage being made a mockery of and they dare call it Pavitra Rishta. Only hope young, impressionable youngsters are not watching this ridiculous show.

Sad but true.  Marriage is not something you enter into on a whim, the last few days have been so out of touch with any semblance of reality. 

pari87ForeverSHINee

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Jhanvi..I chose Other.. u know why? have we not learnt our lesson yet..
CVs have no logic, and you can never derive a pattern from their track..
If u think there is a pattern, give a strong eg. .. then I will think about choosing one of your options.. Angry
They may even bring back the first guy she was about to get engaged  to.

Vila, sanest option to choose would be "other".  For as you say, who knows? 

Deepika is right in calling this a circus.  I would liken the Arjun/Purvi/Ovi situation to a three ring circus at its worst. 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 07 September 2012 at 3:15pm

namitagloryzpari87

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Janhvi dear I have come to a simple conclusion that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity .LOL
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked u to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL
Dear both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" .ROFL

poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87ForeverSHINeesoapwatcher1

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Once an ArVi fan , Always an ArVi fan !

So I hope Arjun and Ovi divorces but only Ovi realising that Arjun does not love her and is again sane and Arjun and Purvi are back together . 

kandykandy

Go to top