Pavitra Rishta

Future Tracks (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
102 [71.33%]
10 [6.99%]
6 [4.20%]
1 [0.70%]
9 [6.29%]
1 [0.70%]
2 [1.40%]
9 [6.29%]
3 [2.10%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
i think arvi is and shoiuld be over now,caus arjun-ovi are married
i alwys feel tat dating sibling ex is not a gud ting
and marriage is sumting very different
i call my sister hubby- bhaiyya or jiju,i dont expect purvi to do tat,but still a distnce is to b maintained(considering relatioships here)
finally purvi realised ovi is her sister,its not healthy to get married to ur sisiter husband

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future Tracks (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Marriage being made a mockery of and they dare call it Pavitra Rishta. Only hope young, impressionable youngsters are not watching this ridiculous show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1ForeverSHINeesherma

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana-123

I, like you, think that ARVI is now a thing of the past ..all the parties concerned (except for Arjun) have forgotten the episode and moved on, including Mahaanta Princess Purvi.

Just as easily Purvi was ready to give up her lover for Ovi, Ovi on the other hand will NEVER divorce Arjun now. Even if Arjun wants the divorce, Ovi will hold on to him for all her life..sad truth that has been brought about because of a really stupid act from Purvi "Devi".

I am now even thinking if Purvi even loved Arjun?  If she did, would she not see a future with a man who genuinely loves her all her life? How did she see "Ovi's" misery but not the misery Arjun wil go through when she ditches him? Beats me!

Now is probably the time for Sameer Rane to enter for Miss Purvi, and if her AAI agrees , she wil marry him. Provided there is no third person in that love triange. If there is, Purvi will continue to sacrifice.Big smile

Sadly, I agree with you every word esp in blue.  But no, I do not want Sameer Rane anywhere near Purvi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairana-123ForeverSHINee

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

hahaha although that was quite an entertaining post, I really hope ARVi are back together. There were ample hints in today's epi for that happening. 
Manav telling Ovi - no relationship can be forced and Her relationship with Arjun is forced and hence will not work since Arjun and Purvi love each other - 

Arjun telling Purvi- How he will never love Ovi, he will do what he wants and meet Purvi as and when he wants. Expect some awkward moments between Purvi-Ovi-Arjun when they are all in the same vicinity by Arjun looking at Purvi, Ovi looking at Arjun and Purvi just looking away. I am pretty sure Arjun is not going to give in to Ovi. It seems quite evident after he found out about their little deal.

Archu telling Ovi- how her happiness as of now is only thanks to Purvi. I think Archu knows Ovi will never be happy with arjun because of his love for Purvi, sO I guess, despite all the ashriward naatak, Archu is not really supportive of this crazy deal. Hope fully once she gets back with her Manav, she will make few things straight. 

Purvi -Sachin-Soham is just the most bizarre thing possible, but I guess, the way this show has progressed, they could show just about anything. Manav - Archu having another child after the new honeymoon after 18 years long separation. Who knows Purvi might be kept with Sulo to raise that 6th child. 

Purvi- pregnancy will be the most horrendous thing to show because that's just super super super crazy. One sister pregnant with another sister;s husbands child is outright ridiculous. Hope the CV's don't stoop too low.

Rane being jaywant's son will be super fun to watch :P 

I am hoping in thsi whole circus, bichari Teju finds a nice guy and a decent love story to watch out for :) Also hopes on Soham since he is quite cute and I love his character. 

Deepika, I love your optimism.  Not sure how they will bring ARVI back together unless they can prove the marriage was not for real. How can Archu break up Ovi's marriage?  She will not try even, I don't think. 

Yes, I hope Tej finds someone nice and I love Soham too, quite impish. 

pari87Jaishankarsherma

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

I think Vishnu/Soham is clever enough not to own something which is already owned (Purvi) once by someone (Arjun).
The guy is cold/clever and not the sacrificial types who would come and say I am ready to give you life.
Varsha is there to make sure Soham-Purvi never happens.
Soham is clever know to know the deal I guess which Arjun unfortunately could not see it in his love for Purvi.
Tej truly deserves a good guy in her life and I hope to see it..Someone who is totally different ,at last a man who has some spine and courage to not take crap and slap in return if your lady love asks you to do some senseless crap.

Jai, I thought quite the opposite that Varsha might encourage Soham to set things right in an effort to rebuild her own bridges. 
Soham is not Purvi's brother and she did not even know of his existence until recently. 
As for Soham's character, I don't think the guy is like that at all, I liken him to a coconut, hard on the outside, tender on the inside, he is a sweetheart, mark my words, only don't let Shyamala hear it, she will have my hide for supporting a criminal! LOL

shk281ForeverSHINeeJaishankar

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Please elaborate on your choices.

Better yet, Sachu might be the ideal candidate to rescue Purvi, he was an illegitimate child rescued by ARMAN, he can repay the favor and Savita will pull her hair out in sheer rage to see her favorite grandson married to another Karnjikar raised girl, Purvi. 

I agree with your choice Janhvi...Not sure abt the reason but I feel and think Sachu would be the one...It would be a win-win situation for both families..Purvi still gets to live with her adoptive mommy dearest...Adopted kids have more importance in PR than Biological kids...Other reason why Sachu might be the dude if Purvi is prego...Something too close to his heart (Shravni) situation Embarrassed

It would be fun too to watch Ovi and Purvi interact as sisters and sisters-in-law, hardly civil, seething with jealousy, while Arjun Kirloskar looks on in cold anger. 

I was shocked to hear Purvi telling Archana "Ovi is my sister" when Archana refused to go to the reception...Didn't Purvi know Ovi was her sister when she decided to go ahead with her Pyaar ka rishta with arjun knowing the fact that would hurt not only Ovi her sister, Manav the Baba?  There was also a small chance that Archu might feel hurt...But she did not...How did she get this enlightenment of Ovi being her sister?  I am being DA here..

Disclaimer in real life I dont condone segregating Bio-Adopted kids...Kids are kids and you love them all w/o the bias...PR has shown some pathetic lopsided story so my answers have to be accordingly...So pls do not pounce on me for my candid post..Big smile

I was shocked to hear her call Ovi sister too, and the 'ma'am' has disappeared I guess she can claim that liberty having given up the love of her life for Ovi Ma'am. 

JaishankarForeverSHINeeDabulls23

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by Jaishankar

I think Vishnu/Soham is clever enough not to own something which is already owned (Purvi) once by someone (Arjun).
The guy is cold/clever and not the sacrificial types who would come and say I am ready to give you life.
Varsha is there to make sure Soham-Purvi never happens.
Soham is clever know to know the deal I guess which Arjun unfortunately could not see it in his love for Purvi.
Tej truly deserves a good guy in her life and I hope to see it..Someone who is totally different ,at last a man who has some spine and courage to not take crap and slap in return if your lady love asks you to do some senseless crap.

Jai, I thought quite the opposite that Varsha might encourage Soham to set things right in an effort to rebuild her own bridges. 
Soham is not Purvi's brother and she did not even know of his existence until recently. 
As for Soham's character, I don't think the guy is like that at all, I liken him to a coconut, hard on the outside, tender on the inside, he is a sweetheart, mark my words, only don't let Shyamala hear it, she will have my hide for supporting a criminal! LOL
Of course dear I like Soham too Smile but I feel that he is clever enough to make the stark difference to never fall in the sacrifice trap.Dont think his upbringing will allow him..In one sense this upbringing has one good purpose may be that is never fall for this sacrifice trap...
As you say he is tender inside.That tender heart wont allow him to do something like this especially when Purvi will call him Soham dada LOL
I was laughing when Purvi all of a sudden called Ovi as her sister,,So she suddenly realized Ovi is her sister and was giving kasams to her Aai not to say anything to Ovi,,..Confused
Archu was flip-flopping ,one second she is pissed with Ovi going around saying your happiness is coz of Purvi everywhere and on other hand she says meri beti Ovi to Savita..Selective memory loss syndrome..She selectively forgot how the mother-daughter duo emotionally blackmailed Manav to do the kanyadaan and the emotional fool Manav agreed Confused.
How about calling Manav and telling him that she was not interested in coming to the reception instead of Purvi reminding Archu how Manav was ready to come to her marriage now its your turn to support him..
Varsha and Savita can share a cell in the jail talking about their life histroy LOL..

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 3:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1ForeverSHINee

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolce123

please don't bring soham or sachin into the picture cause they are purvi"s brothers just like ovi is her sister. she has been calling sachin dada. i cannot stand to see Arvi apart so for me it can only be arvi. I think now that Archana has been accepted into the family, she will help Ovi realize that Arjun is not for her because Archana will see how unhappy both Arjun and Ovi are and with Archana's help Ovi will bring ARVI back together and get them maaried to each other in the mandir just like what Purvi did for her...my wishful thinking ??

I would love for Arjun and Purvi to be together again but I don't see how it is going to happen.  He is married to her sister by Purvi's own admission, her mom will return to her family, meaning Purvi and Archu are not going to be separated from the Deshmukh family anymore so if the divorce happens and Arjun and Purvi marry, Ovi will have to deal with her ex-husband as a brother in law now.  The whole storyline is messed up as it is. 

If the CVs can bring Arjun and Purvi together inspite of all through some miracle, like the whole marriage was a farce, the priests were not qualified to conduct the marriage or were actually goons for hire or as some other member posted if the marriage could be voided because Arjun used his left finger to fill sindoor, yes, I would be ecstatic too.  But for now, I am resigned to whatever crap gets dished out. 

Yes, Purvi does call Sachin "dada" but Soham she didn't know even existed until recently.  To me, it would be poetic justice to see her married to one of them and finally truly belong to the family she so desperately loves and have her baba for real. 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 07 September 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThapeloForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top