Pavitra Rishta

Future Tracks - Page 7

Poll

Will ARVI get back together or will Purvi find a new mate?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I still cry just thinking of the future track of this show.  

Archana will forgive Savita and pretend nothing ever happened.  Savita will get away with murder.

i still think Archana's stupidity will take over and she will still divorce manav because she PROMISED Sachin.

Sachin will tell her to forget the promise, but the 18 years ago stuff will sill not be shown.  

Then the soham track will come back.  And drag on and on and on.  once varsha is revealed.  She will not be punished but forgiven. 

Evil will never get what it deserves.  

purvi will continue to push Arjun away because she's an idiot. She will get engaged to the cop.  They have a weak moment with Arjun and end up pregnant with her sisters husbands child.  

i still can't watch one couple crash just to bring the couple that have made their beds long ago out of stupidity back together.    Arman have been stupid for years and i'm glad a light bulb is finally hitting on their heads but its not going to fix them.

ARVI is ruinned no matter what.  Arjun is married to OVI not PURVI.  You can't change the fact that even if ARVI reunite, its not PURE.  Its over.  

I'm sick of watching crying people.  i'm sick of a watching weak people.  I'm sick of seeing no love.  I'm sick of Evil winning.  I'm sick of forgiveness with out retribution and payment no justice being taken.  

I don't want to cry.  I don't want to see ARVI married to others.  I want to see them on screen together smiling and happy, not crying yelling sad and angry.  I don't want to see longing for the love I want to love overflowoing from them. 

Crying is all I do when I think of this show.  My heart is can not celebrate ARMAN reunion with the separation of ARVI.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Please elaborate on your choices.

I am also hoping a pregnancy track is complete hogwash and not going to happen.  In case, it does (cannot put anything past the CVs), Soham can rescue Purvi nicely, he already has a soft corner for her, the grandbaby will be Manav's and Archana's (twice Archana's) and DK's - all within the family. 

Better yet, Sachu might be the ideal candidate to rescue Purvi, he was an illegitimate child rescued by ARMAN, he can repay the favor and Savita will pull her hair out in sheer rage to see her favorite grandson married to another Karnjikar raised girl, Purvi. 

It would be fun too to watch Ovi and Purvi interact as sisters and sisters-in-law, hardly civil, seething with jealousy, while Arjun Kirloskar looks on in cold anger. 

Rubbing my hands in glee, PR the melodrama just got better, masala has been added in dollops to a sizzling senseless storyline! 

in red - if the pregnancy track is on is way then I agree Soham might be saviour, dont know how, it is Ekta show.

in blue: Now this is interesting, Sachin is/was a illigitimate child himself so therefore he might play the hero. but question is will Arjun just stand and look his chlild be raised by someone else in front of is eyes? will he let Poorvi marry someone else? Becuase if he fnds out that Poorvi is with his chld he is going  to get his marriage to Ovi annuled (that would be reasonable) but in PR world there is no logic teherefore the Purvi-Sachin track or Purvi-soham track might be on its way. Besides this whole marriage and vows seems to be some kind of joke... let us wait and watch.

Wonderful post by the way :)
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think so any track between sachin/soham and purvi..They might be kill Purvi's character or bring new hero for purvi
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Dear Sherma, Purvi didn't consider Ovi her sister until she gave away Arjun and that too she said it to her mother only yesterday, not much weight there.  And there has never been any friendship between the two females.

If Manav had asked Archana or rather pleaded with Archana to come to the reception then yes, maybe she could have been guilt ridden to go to the reception.  It was DK who invited her. 

I have given up on Sulo, I thought it was disgusting the way she was fawning over Ovi, not an ounce of recrimination in her glance.  How can she be on both sides of the fence?

this is wat i am saying:purvi is only arhus daughter,her presence is the most important in her marrige,so is ovi,who is manavs daughter and biologically armaans daughter
manav not attending purvi function isnt a great deal,especially when his daughter in such a bad state,it applies same to archu too,but purvi is 10000 times in better condition wat ovi was
still archu had 2 thoughts,people say deshmuks harsh and insenesitive but neither of dem tried to call archu and emotional blackmail her to cum for the function-dis wat makes them a better human then karanjkar