India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's not pershant

shangolvamangol Groupbie
shangolvamangol
shangolvamangol

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I don't think the divorce drama is the reason,first Ansh said Arti's friend was asking about Pershant ,also if Pershant met Yash then why old he call his father asking for money,he could easily blackmail Arti or yash to get what he wants.In addition If Yash came to know the truth he would have never let his kids stay with Ari,he hates lies and liers.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anna-lahoricrazePooja_11captkirksweetysaran..Apz..MissIamTheBossmaha9PuvZALUJNA21

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
yeah that is the point let me think yeah that is not the reason but if if if it is the reason so why he broke aarpita's pics i really can't guess anything don't understand
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Me too thinking that Prashant is not the reason. There is something else. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anna-captkirk

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I also agree it is not Prashant,but what I read yesterday on the forum that Arti may be pregnant,indicates that they took their relationship to an another level may be Yash is angry because Arti also agree at that time and now he's regretting it that's why he gave himself such punishment of doing the marathon on the road,breaking and throwing away all Arpita's stuff.

Edited by KajAnj - 08 September 2012 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anna-Pooja_11AniSweetyPuvZ

adi1986 Senior Member
adi1986
adi1986

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
same here  dont think its prashant reasonErmm. but i think divorce truth will come out in front of yash...that y they sent G3 & papa scindia outta town...Confused
psaniya IF-Dazzler
psaniya
psaniya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Now this suspense should end and the truth should be revealed soon. CVs should show some sensible reason for Yash's anger otherwise 'Khoda pahad n nikala chuha' aise na ho.

CVs hava handled the drama well but now its getting too much of flash back. How can a woman forget so many things which are possibly reasons for her husband's anger? Oue heroin Aarti should not be so.. dumb. So they should stop showing the flashbacks. No doubt we enjoy them, because for Gurmeet I can watch anything, any time but feel bad if CVs would waste such a beautiful couple in just showing flashbacks which make people feel that Aarti is so dumb.

I know that my leads have some flaws inbuilt in their characters but I want to see them solving their problems intelligently and together.. that's important.
jaanmaryjose Senior Member
jaanmaryjose
jaanmaryjose

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
its damn true that its not prashant
-Anna- Groupbie
-Anna-
-Anna-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

I also agree it is not Prashant,but what I read yesterday on the forum that Arti may be pregnant,indicates that they took their relationship to an another level may be Yash is angry because Arti also agree at that time and now he's regretting it that's why he gave himself such punishment of doing the marathon on the road,breaking and throwing away all Arpita's stuff.
I agree they might have taken their relationship to an another level because Yash is no doubt in love with Arthi and now he is feeling angry with him self for doing that. only thing is why does he keep saying that Arthi cheated him Confused   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index