India-Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Kairee: Bang of the Day 07/19/2012

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Well here is the second verion, but I havent got much time to write it up , but will go for it. . Big smile

the written update was done by gowrig some hours back, many thanks and link to it is, : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184954

----------------
Epi  was pretty awesome for me in all the normal Kaire parts, but the Vibha's new groom track rather annoyed me, I hope CVs have something gud up their sleeves on this one:::

Absolutely loved AMBI ::: she was awesome. .  a very very light dose of silent treatment to a low extent to Anuj was rather pleasing to me, it was expected after the blasting Anuj gave her the episode prior,

Kusum as I thought in my prev Bang really tuned up AMbi onto the right direction and made Ambi start suspecting Mala to be behind calling her mum and causing trouble in AMbuj relations. . so very very well done Kusum. . . and thanks to epi editors to put that rather fierce Look that Kusum gave to Mala yesterday. . Big smile that was aweosme. .

AMbi . . what to say , is just super awesome , ,, though i had doubts when Mala was indirectly hurting Ambi by saying things baout ANuj that she knew and making AMbi feeel very odd/out of touch, , Mala just needs to shut up>>.

The most Annoying bang was ,, Vibha track::; wah reh kismat,, too too bad, she just got a second Groom who seems to be only Lust-filled. . .DAMn that FREAK. . . . BUT> . . what Kairee might be trying to potray here as a lesson in real life is that nomatter groom/bride to be, if they are in suspicion of their prospective partners -to-be, they shud raise their concern be4 its too late and they regret forever Ouch

I applause Vimla for being an awesome mother, I am rather sad for Vibha coz she is putting up with the DAMn lustful Groom just coz she does not want to hurt her mother+family  by getting the alliance called off yet again. .  From Vibha's pov, it will hurt all family if alliance gets called off agian, but what Cibha needs to think and set straight in her mind is that if she marries that DAMN FREAK new Groom, she will be doomed, and those that she tries not to ghuurt by calling of the alliance early will be hurt even more if this alliance pushes through. .

I am very  confused how CVs will save VIbha this time, coz AMbi seems engaged in the line of fire from Imarti and that freaky Mala. . so just hope Vibha gets saved soon. . .or for once show that she can save herself from that damn FREAK . . .

ANd yes. . .back to AMbi now. . . she faked a call , that too using Mala's borrowed phone, pretending to talk to her dad and request him to ask some other friend of his to track down the source of the fake -call source made to provoke AMbi's mum. . . you shud have seen the look on Imarti and Mala;s faces lol. . its as if someone had snatched a roti from their mouth. . (now why did i just think of this line, , nvm . .will carry on lol)  . . . . .   OOO. . and Kusum was witness to all this and was show to have a grin on her face, nice, its nice to have some one on AMbi's side who kows every inch of the story, who knows, Kusum might shatter a massive hurdle along the way. . .

Talking of kusum,  SUPER BANG. . as soon as she got strong about the belief that Mala was a culprit, she was ready to pounce of Mala and blast her off. . AMbi did gud by stopping Kusum lol. . coz "goongi bahu" all fired up wud give heart attack to Imarti lol LOL. . Alone AMbi is hard to deal with, what if Kusum goes on a riot lol LOL . .AMbi is right anyways, best to have definitive proof rather than blast Mala with no proof at all. . And honestly i like that, coz if they confronted mala right away we wud get to hear a load of emotional blackmail chatter from mala, and i wud be pissed. .   so Gud job CVs, holding the horses till the right time. .

Preacap was rather gud as well. . Mala and Imarti in a light argument about Mala's mum being caught by AMbi. . . I thnk they are fearing, coz Ambi made a fake call lol. .  which means there is a possibility that AMbi must be watching Mala and Imarti. . .  so as it is with Kairee hope izzz everywhere. . !!!

---------------------

and there it is todays banging done. . . OMG, that was long,, I feel gud now. . can go to bed in peace, mind empty , ,yeehaw 

oh . . make sure to hit the like button if you do read, and please leave a comment , will be nice Smile

Edited by Vinder90 - 07 September 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsLimoMadhura2105

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Great bang post and yes great analysis.  What I really enjoyed about the precap is imarti asking why mala's mother had to be stupid enough to call from her mobileLOLLOL

Also as I read in the bathroom what is the bathroom story about vibha and her fiance Confused.  Pls someone bring me up to speed about this.

Great vinder.  Keep them coming!!Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

Great bang post and yes great analysis.  What I really enjoyed about the precap is imarti asking why mala's mother had to be stupid enough to call from her mobileLOLLOL

Also as I read in the bathroom what is the bathroom story about vibha and her fiance Confused.  Pls someone bring me up to speed about this.

Great vinder.  Keep them coming!!Clap
Clap

thanks for the aweosme comments, means a lot, and yes< i was a bit ocnfused about the bathroom scene Vibha  , , if anyone can clear that will be awesome, ,

oh and now whil ei get a chance to be on IF today, just wanna say I am on some tour with a load of friends, will get back home 2moro morning, will be full online from 2moor mornin Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index