India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

beeji's reaction expected!

sakshi_aditi IF-Dazzler
sakshi_aditi
sakshi_aditi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
beeji's reaction was no shock for me..humesha se she have always seen jeevika first and then manvi...sorry to say...shaadi k time,virman ki love story k time and at many other instances...her top priority is always jeevika and her sasural's happiness...i don't understand ...why always manvi should be the sacrificing one unki nazar main...kya isliye kyunki wo humesha zinda dilli se kam leti hai and is so goddamn self less...?she always kind of take an advantage of her...! itni critical state mai bhi she wants jeevs happiness and  her  sasural wala's happiness??Confused even though bad mai she DOES care and loves her par still it seems to be of no use! i badly want to ask her HUMESHA MANNU HI KYUN BEEJI? aap bhi usse pyar karti ho par hum tak wo punchta nai hai...! HUMESHA USKI ZINDAGI USKI KHUSHIYAAN USKI MARZI BAAD MAI KYUN? aaj to had hi ho gyi...maanvi  maar rai hai unhe jeevika ki padi hai??Confused the way she said it seemed to me like her priority like always  began from sasural wale naraz ho jayenge...baad mai abortion is a crime...manvi to unki koi hai hi nahi...! jeevika wapas conceive kar sakti hai...she is doing something that koi soch bhi nai sakta and here instead for once standing up for maanu ( atleast when she is almost dying ...abhi to support kar sakte ho ya we are excpecting just too much from you!) and jeevika's decision you come and scream a NO!! ?Confused jab bhi jeevika maanu k liye kuch karna chathi hai she always stops her...shaadi attend karna ho...virat - manvi ko milana ho ya kuch aur! Confused atlast ek hi ques hai--WHY BEEJI WHY?

p.s- sorry people... .needed to let out my thoughts...! for once she could be sensible na! Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234ilovevirat21a2zahid

-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Maybe you are right but I thought that now Beeji loves them both equally Confused
I think that the family see it as "Jeevika is having an abortion!!!"not that Manvi's life would be saved, only the abortion.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top