Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

My Prediction (Page 2)

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Nu_Adu
This must have been the original plot but with the change in writers everything is gone haywire.  Jiji very cearly said that Dhanuma had no relatives but suddenly she goes on leave has a grand daughter (who has suddenly disappeared) and now brings Gulabiya to work saying that she is a relative.  It was Dhanuma who tried to get Sugni killed and when she did not succeed she went on leave and brought Rewa.

My take on Thursday episode is that Adi is aready head over heels in love with Sugni hence the anger at Sugni for going with Vikram.

Thank God i stopped watching the serial only read writeups but will stop that too or i might end up joining the CVs by becoming totally insane.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduseemasrvenpayal7

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I just saw bit of thursday's episode. Did I hear correctly - Adi says to Sugni because of you did not want TVS to do your Sardhakai and because of my promise to your mother to save you I am lying to my closest relative - TVS ????

I see CVs are trying to rewrite history, by conveniently forgetting that Adi told Sugni that he did her sardhakai because Sugni was doing what she thought was right (trying to get away from TVS to save his marriage), TVS was doing what he thought was right (not let Sugni destroy herself) but no one was thinking of Reva so he did - he did her sardhakai and now wants her to help bring his mama and mami together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Nu adu

I like it. I think after the accident Reva told Dhanuma that she did not wish to live with TVS so she is going away but when TVS told the family that he intends to marry Sugni Dhanuma went and told Reva who came back ias it was never her intention for TVS to replace her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduKhatamKahani

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

Nu_Adu
This must have been the original plot but with the change in writers everything is gone haywire.  Jiji very cearly said that Dhanuma had no relatives but suddenly she goes on leave has a grand daughter (who has suddenly disappeared) and now brings Gulabiya to work saying that she is a relative.  It was Dhanuma who tried to get Sugni killed and when she did not succeed she went on leave and brought Rewa.

My take on Thursday episode is that Adi is aready head over heels in love with Sugni hence the anger at Sugni for going with Vikram.

Thank God i stopped watching the serial only read writeups but will stop that too or i might end up joining the CVs by becoming totally insane.

You guys have all provided small, but very important, details to the story which slipped my mind. However, they all seem to point to the developments I initially predicted. I don't understand how the CV's will take the story to the opposite direction from here and end with Adi-Sugni. So sad for all of us Ouch

Like most of you here, I might just stop watching the show as well very soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

I just saw bit of thursday's episode. Did I hear correctly - Adi says to Sugni because of you did not want TVS to do your Sardhakai and because of my promise to your mother to save you I am lying to my closest relative - TVS ????

I see CVs are trying to rewrite history, by conveniently forgetting that Adi told Sugni that he did her sardhakai because Sugni was doing what she thought was right (trying to get away from TVS to save his marriage), TVS was doing what he thought was right (not let Sugni destroy herself) but no one was thinking of Reva so he did - he did her sardhakai and now wants her to help bring his mama and mami together.
I don't know if you heard correctly or not, but no surprise the writers don't remember what they themselves wrote and are trying to throw out anything and everything to justify some people as the 'heroes' of this story.
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I think CVs themselves forget what they did and wrote earlier and then add/miss  their own dialogues WinkLOL so one day some  character  says does something then they do the opposite later. WinkLOL and if you take examples of all the major characters we find so many contradictions what greater example then Sugni who never wanted to do Rai or get her sardhakayi done and she volunarily did it and her excuse so filmsy for me. Bedni hater becomes a bedni savior etc Confused Now Amu knows about Adi doing sardhakayi of SugniConfused

Edited by chalhov - 09 September 2012 at 11:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index