India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

My Prediction

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Okay so this is what my mind is cooking up...

Reva married Vikram for his money (why I don't know yet). So she arranged that 'accident' to get Vikram out of the way, but as fate would have it, Vikram came out relatively unharmed. Reva went missing and the family thought she was dead (what Dhunamma was doing all this while I have no idea). For a whole year she planned and plotted how to get her hands on the wealth and property. Then Dhunamma informed her one day about Vikram finding love in his life. She didn't want him getting married again and finding happiness with Sugni, so she made a comeback (with the help of Dhanumma?). Now she's acting extra nice with Sugni to make her feel guilty, and pretending to be mentally unstable in front of everyone else so Vikram will be forced to keep her as his wife. 

Any opinions?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherip3cubedseemasrnamitagloryzSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteIstilacroziaxxHillylovepayal7KhatamKahani

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
 Chill dear... no need of prediction,cv will do what they want... they don't care about ur feelings...and logics.. they can show anything... if rewa could become sane ... even as much sane that she can plan... and call her bro... then anything possible in this show... 
new director and writer killed the show... *why PH and channel appointed them*... they r rubbish... senseless people... Angry Censored
 they could been told the story in decent and simple way but they chosen worst way... they destroy each character's originality... his and her identity... unnecessary...  i really wish PH and channel kicked them out to this show as soon as possible... 

Edited by croziaxx - 07 September 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzIstilamuktha_cuteForeverSHINeeLaila2009KhatamKahani

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

But maybe Reva was pretending to be crazy from Day 1? You know what I mean? 

I am confused myself! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKhatamKahani

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Your prediction makes sense if at the end Vikram and Sugni ends up together.
But the way things are going, it is Aditya and Sugni who are the couple.

Nu_AduHillylove

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Reva married Vikram for his money (why I don't know yet). So she arranged that 'accident' to get Vikram out of the way, but as fate would have it, Vikram came out relatively unharmed. Reva went missing and the family thought she was dead (what Dhunamma was doing all this while I have no idea). For a whole year she planned and plotted how to get her hands on the wealth and property. Then Dhunamma informed her one day about Vikram finding love in his life. She didn't want him getting married again and finding happiness with Sugni, so she made a comeback (with the help of Dhanumma?). Now she's acting extra nice with Sugni to make her feel guilty, and pretending to be mentally unstable in front of everyone else so Vikram will be forced to keep her as his wife. 

Any opinions?

LOVE it!!!  wish you would write for the show...that expalins why she keeps hitting him on the head!! lol. And it makes a lot of since since Vickram's side of the story was that she insisted on driving that night. Now pretending to be mad, but you are not and hitting your husband  on the head with a vase will qualify as premeditated murder would it not??
 OK..we know the CV's have no intention of doing anything we say so this is all a fun little plot exercise of what could have, should have and will not  happen!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduseemasrcroziaxxHillylovepayal7Laila2009KhatamKahani

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Any opinions?

LOVE it!!!  wish you would write for the show...that expalins why she keeps hitting him on the head!! lol. And it makes a lot of since since Vickram's side of the story was that she insisted on driving that night. Now pretending to be mad, but you are not and hitting your husband  on the head with a vase will qualify as premeditated murder would it not??
 OK..we know the CV's have no intention of doing anything we say so this is all a fun little plot exercise of what could have, should have and will not  happen!

Haha thanks, but I think I'd make a mess if I was writing the script - I am completely biased towards Vikram-Sugni!! LOL

I almost forgot though that Reva had insisted on driving the jeep that night!! Shocked

And not only does she keep hitting Vikram on the head, she also always asked the 'right' questions at the 'right' times...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrcroziaxxHillyloveVinnie79KhatamKahani

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
My prediction after reading yesterday episode amrita won't meet gulabai she will get married n inform adi that she is married. Then no hurdle for cv to show adi-sugni.

Laila2009KhatamKahani

cherryb Senior Member
cherryb
cherryb

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Any opinions?

Love it so far Clap  I always believed that Dhunamma had something to do with Reva's sudden appearance.  Much too convenient that as soon as TVS announces he's going to marry Sugni, the dead wife appears! You make much more sense than the so called writers of this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduVinnie79KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index