Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLKMiniFF:Comin Together..Pt-11/Pg-45(Romance) (Page 5)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
ana...sorry for the delayed comment...i was a bit held up with my FF chapter but read both parts in one shot! it was great. i so want to see Ashu telling that to Amar! Day Dreaming

great job! when is the next part coming???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarbusybee....oneOone..

busybee.. IF-Dazzler
busybee..
busybee..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for d lovely part Ana Clap
It was superb Clap
Plz Plz update next part soon Big smile

N a small gift for u Embarrassed

Hug     Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekar..oneOone..

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

this is soo bad ana,...yahan pe koi story chodta hai kya??...

hehehe Nini...i think you must know me till now yara...WinkLOLLOL main aise morr pe he kahani chorti hoonLOLLOLLOL

karajekarbusybee..

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
you are so mean LOLshayad aapne add nahi dekha,adhuri kahaani kise hai pasand?and your precap muhme paani aa gaya,please jaldi update karo na yaar,and i tell you your short/mini strory is really owsome,and  daringbaaj ashu we always want to see in ktlk.i really enjoyr this,thanks cool.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Its a fabulous chapter Anaji... But, u left us at a cliff hanger... Ouch Do't like this wait-time for the next part Ouchhehe...kia karan yaar...iss mini ff k mini mini parts hain na gSmile
Absolutely loved the concept of Ashu himself handling Amar this time Clap Bhgwan bhala kare uss nurse Divya ka... jo Ashu ke samne hi Nidhi ko Amar ke liye bulane aayee thi...Big smile How Ashu caught him faking by 'operation' drama was too good!!!;...well ashu need to show what kind of husband he isEmbarrassed

Thank God, Nidhi didnt turn up there for Amar's rescue!!LOLAnd loved to read  the way Ashu scolded him, while he was getting so irritating...ClapClap I thought -- Now, Ashu will tell him: she is a married woman & he is her husband, but, u r a wonderful writer. You very well know, how to build curiosity in ur readers: U left the conversation at "And she is human-being also; she too needs to rest..." At this point, I was literally like: Alas!!! In FF also, I  won't get to see Ashu clarifying to Amar about his and Nidhi's relationshipConfused But, in just next few lines, Ashu was super-annoyed and he blurted out the truth... I could visualize Amar's fallen face at that time!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileSo much loved it!!

hehe...ashu had to clear things first as a doctor rather than a husband...LOLLOL
n wasn't writing in the end was a happy surprizeWink

Throughout the chapter, Ashu was at his best as a Dr.,Dean and Hubby!!! ClapClapClap And his anger thereafter --u described it so perfectly that I could actually visualize SK enacting that scene!!! Dr. Rangnath is an amazing fellow as always!!!

yup, ranga surly understands the depth of ashni relation n he was also in the list of first one's who encouraged themEmbarrassedBig smile
Now what's next... Ashu will come to Nidhi's maayaka and bid her to come back home?? When are to giving next chapter then???? Big smile

may be tonight...may be tomorrow...missing some of my buddies here...diksha, pooja, sarika, ana, harsha, nainautsav, zedzee, candy, tweetycat...n few more...
Ouch

busybee..ttrocks

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

iss  boring wkend ko aur interesting bana sakte the na ap.ye to cheating hai.LOL plz plz.

hehe...loo g...abhi bhi interesting nahi howa kia...kia anticipated mor laye main ashni ki life main yaar...LOLLOLLOLLOL

busybee..

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

ana...sorry for the delayed comment...i was a bit held up with my FF chapter but read both parts in one shot! it was great. i so want to see Ashu telling that to Amar! Day Dreaming

great job! when is the next part coming???

ohoo...no need to say sorry yar...
i want ashu to be a macho man who can fight for his wife rather than a sulking baby, waiting to see how wife gonna handle situationOuch
he is my ideal man n i can't bear seeing the show ruining his character for meConfused

next part, tonight or tomorrow any time...WinkBig smile

busybee..Suvika.

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by busybee..

Thanks for d lovely part Ana Clap
It was superb Clap
Plz Plz update next part soon Big smile

N a small gift for u Embarrassed

Hug     Hug

thanku so much bhavita...
can i just hug you for thisHug...Day Dreamingarjuhi, ashni, sushaan...muwah muwah dearHeart

busybee..

Go to top