shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good post anna I am shreya NM
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ana 😊
First of all very very sorry for extremely late comment    Just now finished reading all d parts in one go.., I was very busy in preparations of a family function. ... That's why I m late 😭   
Sorry once again :-(

Come to d ff :-) I just loved it ... ❀️
D way ahana come to know about Ashni's marriage n d way priyanka tell everything to ahana about Ashni's that was d best part πŸ‘     πŸ‘     πŸ‘   β€οΈ
N part 10 n 11 are just mind blowing n d way u wrote them I could literally imagine each n every scene πŸ‘
Thank u so much dear for d lovely FF πŸ€—
N Plz continue it

With love. ❀️ n hugs πŸ€—
- Bhavita 😊
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Dear...
Oh this chapter was a just AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Loved the teasing part about shower...it was so so cute n romantic..😳.
Ashu Nidhi n Aahana part was just wow..πŸ˜ƒ.
Am speechless n have no words to express my feelings about the last scene...it was so so HOTTT n 😳😳😳...
Chapter was worth the wait...
Plzzz come up soon with next one...
Thnax for PMπŸ˜›
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice chapter more better then KTLK
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I huvn't read the earlier parts,just read it and it was mind-blowingπŸ˜‰Good job Ana...
OneWish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just loved it...please continue! This is the passion that's missing from KTLK. But your tale is descroptive, I can see it being played out by our leads.
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

give us that scene Asap..hoping that it will have oodles of romance😳

thanku so much vidishaa...
it doesn't contain oodles of romance...but a scene that i really wanted to write...😊
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_SK

thanku so much vidishaa...
it doesn't contain oodles of romance...but a scene that i really wanted to write...😊

when do we get to read that?πŸ˜‰
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Oho! Ana baji, tussi toh bade romantic nikle ji... Hmmm... Such a sweet romantic update... N u said '' IT WAS STRICTLY CUTTED FROM THE SHOW'', show? U mean our show, ktlk??? When did this happen? What a disaster...
    Anyways, we, specially I, am eveready to read the next chap even, if u feel convinient... So come up dude... We r waiting...

Now ur chap, Ashu n nidhi had discussed what they felt during this separation, was good... It was very well needed... Nidhi applying sindoor n wearing mangalsutra scene is my personal favourite... I dont know why, but have always loved this type of scene involving sindoor n mangalsutra... Whether it was nidhi applying sindoor the next day of her wedding in the show, or Ashu pulling mangalsutra out, hanging to nidhi's neck in Anu di's fic- season of love, or ur sindoor n mangalsutra scene here... I just love it... N awweee! Invitation! Hehehaha... How romantic...!
   Ehmmm... The dinner... I could imagine, how complimenting they both must have been looking... As usual, A made for each other couple...
    So, nidhi n aahna, have cleared up their mu's... Hehehaha... She finally spoke, jo uske dil mein tha, 'Saali-aadhi ghar waali'... I just love it...
    N the final scene... Hmmm...hmmm... Ana baji... Huh-huh! Bohot hi badiya! Aagey isss par koi tippani nahi kar rahi... Bhaawnaon ko samajh jaao...

Will wait 4 the next update...
Loads of love...
Aazeen...

hey aazeen...
first sorry for my grammer mistake thereπŸ˜‰
i m glad you liked those sindoor scene dear...i like to add them as they give a reality touch to the story...
hahaa...aahana had to tease them...n so she used that famous line...
bhavnaoon ko samjh gaye janab...

thanku so much aazeen...
luv you dear😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

when do we get to read that?πŸ˜‰

I am thinking to write now...if its done then will update...as its a small scene na😳