Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLKMiniFF:Comin Together..Pt-11/Pg-45(Romance) - Page 28

OneWish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for the update. The reunion was heartfelt and the talk was fabulous. Looking forward to the next part.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have been reading the posts and always wanted to congratulate u, lekin kabhi hua nahi... U r fab writer Ana! Please continue.. the last chap was super cute :)
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
aap bahut cruel ho,kabhi toh unhe akela chhod do,aur yeh dono door lock kyon nahi karte,achha hai sirf hug kar rahe the,ab jaldi agala chap likho,warnaa...kuchh nahi baad me padhoongi.it's wonderful chap,ana[iske liye maine teen bar addressing dekha ki yeh sahi hai ya nahi]πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow beautiful part cont soon
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
ana..fantastic update once again...loved the way Nidhi finally spoke up all her fears and issues. just loved it...one can overcome any hurdle when they talk things through...you did it wonderfully...waiting for the next part...

sorry for the delayed comment...was stuck with some personal issues...
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear..πŸ˜›.
Another amazing update...loved it alot...πŸ‘
Will be waiting for next part
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Aazeen02

Jaldi-jaldi???? Madam, shall I remind u, u have been updating after 2-3 days... Itne din kya kiya aapne? Likha kyu nahi ghar par baith kar?

madam...i was working on DOHC update yaar...is update ko tau aik din main likha maine kal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ttrocks

Aazeenji... Anaji se next update asap demand karne mein, I am with you... Aap akele nahi hai... ☺️
Ab aap keh sakti hai: "Main akela hi chala tha(chali thiπŸ˜ƒ), log milte gaye, caravan banta gaya..." ☺️
Waise toh Anudidi saath chodnewale doston mein se nahi hai, per she is a fabulous writer too... Ek writer hi doosre writer koh hum se behtar samajh sakta hain... Toh, meri aur se no shikayaat for Anudidi...
And, it's out pf place to ask you about this here; but, I had suggested you to come with an OS/FF in Hindi... a fortnight back, in one of the comments to Sujatadi aka turag's chapter... Lagta hai aap ne meri baat ko gambhirta se nahi liya... Main rooth jau kya aapse?? 😭

oye hoye...team ups...heheheπŸ˜‰

..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Ana very baad...aap bhi bahut gandi hai...aise koi chhod deta hai kya?

Aage kya hua? bechari Ahana...uska to dil hi toot gaya hoga na?

hehehe...abh main kia karoon malvika g...jab mujhe update k liye force kia...tau jitna likha tha update kar dalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haan g...dil toot jana hai uska...will update today or tomorrow janab...😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OneWish

Thank you for the update. The reunion was heartfelt and the talk was fabulous. Looking forward to the next part.

thanku soo much dear...
am so glad that you liked this reunion...i try to bring all the subjects that i can think offf in here...😳