KTLKMiniFF:Comin Together..Pt-11/Pg-45(Romance) - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
very sweet update. Atleast she is back in his arms. Hope he doesn't let her go now. Please update soon.
Ana, read all 5 chapters in on go.  What a great FF.  So beautifully written.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Can't wait for the next chapter.  Post soon.

Originally posted by Libra

Ana this was one of the best chaps of this FF.
I loved it, right from the flash back, all the way to where Ashutosh saves Nidhi 
Just like the last time.
My favorite was the part where Nidhi goes to take care of a sleeping Ashutosh in the bus,
And they both end up sleeping together, with Nidhi's hand around his arm. That was so cute.
But I am getting really tired of this ahana, she is starting to get very annoying.
All in all two thumbs up.πŸ‘
Waiting eagerly for the next update.😳

thanku sooo much anu...
i m glad you liked those parts yaar...i just wanna show that no matter how much people argue on face, in heart love still keep on going...and that's what nidhi felt that moment...
ahana's part will end soon...don't worry g

luv ya
anaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow! I really mean a wow... This is called the art of writing... Inspite the fact that they didnt patch up yet, yet it was so filled with love... Hehe I loved it ''karne kuch jao... Ho kuch aur jata hai...'' aise hi karte jao, kuch na kuch zarur hoga... ;) ... I equally loved '' apna khayal bhi nahi rakh sakte...'' and '' ye suit kisi aur ko bhi mujh pe achha lagta tha'' and the following flashback... But, the last scene stole the show... Shandaar yaar... Bohot khoob... Dr. Sahab ne apni madam ko bacha liya... Aur kitne pyar se usey calm down karne ki koshish kar rahe thhey... Haaye!!! I tell u, agar aap aise hi updates deti rahin, toh mujhe delayed patch up se bhi koi pareshani nahin hai... U can go on...

Chaliye I am again going to drift back into my sleep... Thanx 4 the update...

thanku so much aazeen dear
am glad you liking this interaction...yaar i know you are up looking at the patch up...but in reality, matters don't get over just in a second...
so i am just taking time with it...but will not over do that don't worry...
wish you a great day dear

luv ya
anaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by vidyasabde

Ana nice chapter. when is the next?

thanku so much vidya...
i m gonna write the next part dear😳 will update that tonight😊😊
Originally posted by hilarious44

Very very nice chapter dear..πŸ‘
I waited for ur chapter n slept when i had enjoyed it last night...couldnt comment from my mobby so sorry for a late like n reply...
I thoroughly enjoyed each n every moment of it...could imagine each scene infront of my eyes...indeed very sweet n romantic...
Will be waiting eagerly for nexty update
Thanx alot for PM

thanku so much dear...
no need to say sorry...you comment thats enough for me...😊
am glad you liked this update dear and felt connected to it...

luv ya
ana😳
Originally posted by turags

ana...what an update!!! and what a hug!! and what a bus ride!! and overall what a chapter!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ€—

ab jaldi jaldi thoda romance likho yaar...let AshNi make up...really want to know how you do that!! 

hey dear
thanku sooo much...
romance will be there after next update...don't worry dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by alkaparmart

ana,it was so beautiful,i really enjoyed each movment,but nidhi and ashni's scene most,really hope aahna will come to know ashni's relation soon,and bombard.but still she is much irritating,but your ff is fabulous.πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanku soo much alka for the sweet comments...
ahana will know that soon...don't worry dear
am happy you like ashni parts...
luv ya
anaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ZedZee92

Wohooo... What a fantastic chapter πŸ‘ Enjoyed every bit of it πŸ˜³
Ur FF always brings a smile on my face πŸ˜³ Great goingπŸ˜ƒ
Plzz update the next chapter fast naaa... I wana read it sooo badly...😊
I want ashu to make it clear to ahana that nidhi is his wife and his lifeπŸ˜‰.
 I just cant stand that irritating pest nymore...

thanku sooo much dear
ashu will surly clear that an i hope in a way you guys will like that😳
that pest will get away πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by karajekar

it was superb update ana

ashu knows every thing that mallu did then also he supported mallu ,

agar ashu time par nahi aata us waqt toh mallu ne toh nidhi ko cliff se niche push kardiya hota

i hope he will try to keep distance between him & ahana becoz this will make matter worst little bit

i know ahana is innocently doing this ,but ashu he clever he can very eaisly infrm her that nidhi is

his wife ,i dont want that they should come together by ashu only telling 1 sorry

i want ashu should passionately make confrontation with nidhi he is sorry for the trouble which she has gone through

i hope you will continue soon ana

love you sweet heart

sonali😊😊😊

thanku so much sonali...
yup ahana will make matter worse i know that...but ashu willnt let that happenπŸ˜‰
confortation coming soon dear😳
luv you too sweet heart😊