KTLKMiniFF:Comin Together..Pt-11/Pg-45(Romance) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Its a fabulous chapter Anaji... But, u left us at a cliff hanger...  Do't like this wait-time for the next part
Absolutely loved the concept of Ashu himself handling Amar this time πŸ‘ Bhgwan bhala kare uss nurse Divya ka... jo Ashu ke samne hi Nidhi ko Amar ke liye bulane aayee thi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ How Ashu caught him faking by 'operation' drama was too good!!! Thank God, Nidhi didnt turn up there for Amar's rescue!!πŸ˜†And loved to read  the way Ashu scolded him, while he was getting so irritating...πŸ‘πŸ‘ I thought -- Now, Ashu will tell him: she is a married woman & he is her husband, but, u r a wonderful writer. You very well know, how to build curiosity in ur readers: U left the conversation at "And she is human-being also; she too needs to rest..." At this point, I was literally like: Alas!!! In FF also, I  won't get to see Ashu clarifying to Amar about his and Nidhi's relationshipπŸ˜• But, in just next few lines, Ashu was super-annoyed and he blurted out the truth... I could visualize Amar's fallen face at that time!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒSo much loved it!!
Throughout the chapter, Ashu was at his best as a Dr.,Dean and Hubby!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And his anger thereafter --u described it so perfectly that I could actually visualize SK enacting that scene!!! Dr. Rangnath is an amazing fellow as always!!!
Now what's next... Ashu will come to Nidhi's maayaka and bid her to come back home?? When are to giving next chapter then???? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

iss  boring wkend ko aur interesting bana sakte the na ap.ye to cheating hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plz plz.
ana...sorry for the delayed comment...i was a bit held up with my FF chapter but read both parts in one shot! it was great. i so want to see Ashu telling that to Amar! 

great job! when is the next part coming???
Thanks for d lovely part Ana πŸ‘
It was superb πŸ‘
Plz Plz update next part soon πŸ˜ƒ

N a small gift for u 😳

πŸ€—     πŸ€—
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

this is soo bad ana,...yahan pe koi story chodta hai kya??...

hehehe Nini...i think you must know me till now yara...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† main aise morr pe he kahani chorti hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
you are so mean πŸ˜†shayad aapne add nahi dekha,adhuri kahaani kise hai pasand?and your precap muhme paani aa gaya,please jaldi update karo na yaar,and i tell you your short/mini strory is really owsome,and  daringbaaj ashu we always want to see in ktlk.i really enjoyr this,thanks cool.
Originally posted by ttrocks

Its a fabulous chapter Anaji... But, u left us at a cliff hanger...  Do't like this wait-time for the next part hehe...kia karan yaar...iss mini ff k mini mini parts hain na g😊
Absolutely loved the concept of Ashu himself handling Amar this time πŸ‘ Bhgwan bhala kare uss nurse Divya ka... jo Ashu ke samne hi Nidhi ko Amar ke liye bulane aayee thi...πŸ˜ƒ How Ashu caught him faking by 'operation' drama was too good!!!;...well ashu need to show what kind of husband he is😳

Thank God, Nidhi didnt turn up there for Amar's rescue!!πŸ˜†And loved to read  the way Ashu scolded him, while he was getting so irritating...πŸ‘πŸ‘ I thought -- Now, Ashu will tell him: she is a married woman & he is her husband, but, u r a wonderful writer. You very well know, how to build curiosity in ur readers: U left the conversation at "And she is human-being also; she too needs to rest..." At this point, I was literally like: Alas!!! In FF also, I  won't get to see Ashu clarifying to Amar about his and Nidhi's relationshipπŸ˜• But, in just next few lines, Ashu was super-annoyed and he blurted out the truth... I could visualize Amar's fallen face at that time!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒSo much loved it!!

hehe...ashu had to clear things first as a doctor rather than a husband...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n wasn't writing in the end was a happy surprizeπŸ˜‰

Throughout the chapter, Ashu was at his best as a Dr.,Dean and Hubby!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And his anger thereafter --u described it so perfectly that I could actually visualize SK enacting that scene!!! Dr. Rangnath is an amazing fellow as always!!!

yup, ranga surly understands the depth of ashni relation n he was also in the list of first one's who encouraged themπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Now what's next... Ashu will come to Nidhi's maayaka and bid her to come back home?? When are to giving next chapter then???? πŸ˜ƒ

may be tonight...may be tomorrow...missing some of my buddies here...diksha, pooja, sarika, ana, harsha, nainautsav, zedzee, candy, tweetycat...n few more...

Originally posted by vidyasabde

iss  boring wkend ko aur interesting bana sakte the na ap.ye to cheating hai.πŸ˜† plz plz.

hehe...loo g...abhi bhi interesting nahi howa kia...kia anticipated mor laye main ashni ki life main yaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by turags

ana...sorry for the delayed comment...i was a bit held up with my FF chapter but read both parts in one shot! it was great. i so want to see Ashu telling that to Amar! 

great job! when is the next part coming???

ohoo...no need to say sorry yar...
i want ashu to be a macho man who can fight for his wife rather than a sulking baby, waiting to see how wife gonna handle situation
he is my ideal man n i can't bear seeing the show ruining his character for meπŸ˜•

next part, tonight or tomorrow any time...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by busybee..

Thanks for d lovely part Ana πŸ‘
It was superb πŸ‘
Plz Plz update next part soon πŸ˜ƒ

N a small gift for u 😳

πŸ€—     πŸ€—

thanku so much bhavita...
can i just hug you for thisπŸ€—...arjuhi, ashni, sushaan...muwah muwah dear❀️