India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND - Anjali's thoughts

madsmadhu Newbie
madsmadhu
madsmadhu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hi I am Anjali. (Bimbo is my nick name). Here are few points I have in my mind.

1. I love my brother blindly and my family
2. I grew up with NK. I know he is my well wisher.
3. Mami is like my mom who brought me up
4. Khushi is very kind hearted and she tolerated the carp and insults from my brother just because she wanted to earn money for the sake of family. (she should have earned it easy if she was not ethical than getting humiliated by Lavanya and Arnav every single day.)
5. Payal is very ethical and she was ready to walk away from the marriage a day before just to prove her ethics when Akaash did not tell the family about her broken marriage
6. I married Sham just 3 years back and I know he loves me but do not know much about his family or anything. Because I am desperate to get married I just married him
7. He left me alone on my marriage anniversary party. I am still convinced.
8. Sham stays away from home all the time. But I am so convinced that he gives me good explanation
9. I totally forgot that I heard his name all the time when I came to know about Khushi;s engagement.
10. Khushis dad freaked out when he saw me in their house for some reason. Who cares just forget it.
11. I saw khushi;s dad in the temple he was talking to Sham. I don't remember that.

OK now, On the day my lovely husband was slapped and thrown out of Shantivan by my brother.

Mami tells me that Khushi is asking sham to get divorce and he said yes. I should try to analyze but its ok. I will not trust mami because she is not trust worthy.
Khushi says that my husband kidnapped my brother, my heart, my love!!! well that is nonsense why should I trust Khushi.
NK says he witnessed. he is a lair I still should look for evidence yaar. what the heck.
Now Payal told me and still no evidence I really not sure I should believe them.
My husband is talking all nonsense, yh he sounds so right. where is the evidence. NK, Khuhsi and Payal are my enemies.
First of all I really do not care why Arnav was kidnapped by the way. For me my husband is most important in the world whom I slept with for 3 years. Poor me how can I live without him :p.

u know what? I am so proud to have sexy husband. Even though Khushi got married to most handsome guy in the world, thats my brother(I do not think so all others think like that. mental cases), she lusts after my husband. he is so sexy man. aww.
Ooops I should faint now he is gone. this stupid brother of me threw him out. I cannot follow him as we do not even have any house where can I live. I am so pissed. let me faint now. If I go with him where will I get transparent sarees and fancy jewelery. I will stay and suck blood of my brother. good idea.

Now I want my snake back please. I will make Khushi work on it. I am glad I do not have to carry a pillow now. I can start wearing transparent sarees. yahooo. hurray.

I will keep u guys posted.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22n091505craziefanurvashi_93munnihyderabad..Swapnali..ashw99WittyKittyranithaMaverick29swetha_chKamalika..trina2010rini_katMariam_Sultan-SI-vijji12Hakuna-MatataaGodhuliLogonKookiemonster-ElmoFuj-rkapoor1382VIMAL.SM_SenbonZakura_

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
AngryI hate poojaliCry

I HATE YOU
AngryANJALI
Angry

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 07 September 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhudiya33ashw99WittyKittyMaverick29PixieFairyvijji12Kookiemonster-ElmoFuj-VIMAL.SM

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Aw, I really feel for Poojali now... Stupid woman...Loved your post!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhuWittyKittyMaverick29vijji12

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Anjali,

I worship you and aspire to be like you. Here we have an AT for you

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181636

p.s. Ab hum apne kamre mein aaram karne jaa rahe hai. Hume disturb mat kijiyega!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhucraziefanMaverick29WittyKittyvijji12

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
good post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhuMaverick29

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Anjali, 

So good to read your thoughts. Kya hai ki, given your acting prowness, I tend not to give u time of day.

And since I have never seen u possessing the organ commonly known as the brain, I don't expect you to understand anything. 

I know u are so desperate for touch, that you make do with stroking an anaconda on his chest ,like u did yesterday. Frankly, I puked seeing that scene.

I totally understand u, as I have always said you are the manipulative one ,who only acts bechari. What fantastic job you did yesterday,making eyes with fellow pig,dardhi. Fooled everyone.

You are taking so much of the viewers time,energy & happiness,that poor Payaliya decided to run off...hopefully not with another animal.

So happy to see your egg grew enormous for ONE day,just in time for Godh Barayi, and then it got scrambled!

Had hoped that anaconda would take u to the house he has been speaking for over a year about,but I do understand the need for both of you, to eat free meals,wear leeched clothes and jewelry...god knows all RMwasis are doing the same!

Anyway, hope your brother and Khushi leave the house to you & that snake...then u don't have to hide and give nurse darling so much airtime!

Bye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhucraziefanVIMAL.SM

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
feeling so sad for poojali..love your post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhu

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Superb Post.Just Hate Anjali Too The Core.She Is One Sick N Manipulative Women.Fooling All.No Brains At All.She Should Sent To Mental  Asylsum .Anjali Hate Her.Angry.Don't Feel Bad For Anjali At All.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsmadhuWittyKitty

Go to top