Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 96)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I asked all these questions in the last thread Manisha...absolute satyaanash !

She can't continue an anshan -- that was the plan and they have a gynae treating her mood swings? They don't even take the patient to the gynae.. we have two guys going to meet a gynae!

Why would two guys meet a gyanae? Unless they want a sex change operation?Wink

waise dono arnav n akash were looking mighty excited 2 go 2 the gynaec'.itna ki arnav couldnt even hear khushi properly'.i mean how the hell can 20 sec delay hurt u'either u shdnt have stopped at the door totally'bah

Arnav and Akash going to the gynaec for Anjali was TOTAL EFFING SATYANAASHLOL
[/QUOTE]
Seriously. You would think a female relative would go to the gynecologist with Anjali?  How will ASR figure out if she is the right one for Anjali?  I couldn't imagine getting my brother to go see the gynecologist for me...Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Newbiesoapfan

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Just checked the FB IPK page, there is a sense of resigned acceptance. Dekhna hain toh dekhenge type.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcome-monalisa-VistaaMepharmNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Achcha to, I decided to not make a post because the hangout was too much fun to leave and focus on writing.  But I have a kostin. 
The Jhas should both have Stoopid as their first names, yes?  Not 12 hrs ago they decided that Anjali will refuse to eat and take dawaai if Shyam's not back.  And then she promptly goes and eats assorted mithaai and aloo methi and chatni.  Matlab kya hai iska?  She's going to throw her toddler tantrum again and they're going to blame it on mood swings which the gynecologist is treating?  I only hope her psychiatrist didn't perform the surgery. Shocked

You mean the Jhas are Stoopids...i disagree, its the Raizadas who are stoopid!

The Jhas get what they want, how they want, when they want...

But they would have got what they wanted already if they had stuck to the plan, no?  Faltu mein lukka-chupi khel rahe the aur hamara waqt barbaad kar rahe the. And that annoying slo-mo walk the entire family did towards Anjali's room, with the OMG-suspense music in the background. Sheeesh..
Not to mention the waste of bribe money for the nurse.  Waise, nurse ka motivation kya tha? Totally random and DKB bakwaas. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-VistaaMepharmipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Seriously. You would think a female relative would go to the gynecologist with Anjali?  How will ASR figure out if she is the right one for Anjali?  I couldn't imagine getting my brother to go see the gynecologist for me...Wacko

even if anjali n arnav were going ..it would have been ok..but arnav n akash was hilarious…just to give a dialogue 2 akash…cmon guys..dialogue dene kaha tha par sensible...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

The Jhas get what they want, how they want, when they want...

But they would have got what they wanted already if they had stuck to the plan, no?  Faltu mein lukka-chupi khel rahe the aur hamara waqt barbaad kar rahe the. And that annoying slo-mo walk the entire family did towards Anjali's room, with the OMG-suspense music in the background. Sheeesh..
Not to mention the waste of bribe money   for the nurse.  Waise, nurse ka motivation kya tha? Totally random and DKB bakwaas.
[/QUOTE]

LOL

-Maggie-howcomezainah09-monalisa-

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by magnetic693

One thing that really cheesed me off is the fact that Shyam continually gets into the house, even amidst the "heavy security" and "restraining order" Arnav stated he was gonna get yesterday.

I don't get why the CVs would have that line in there, yet continue to have Shyam enter the house?  How is Shyam getting in if there is such heavy security???

Dadi?
Is he living in the basement?
Is he a morphing anti superhero?

ajib silly hai sab kucch'if u ask me..camera waale episodes mein bhi he used 2 flit around kabhi camere ke paas'next few secs mein anjali ke room mein'secret passageway..how exciting NOT

I also have to laugh when Shyam is trying to skulk and hide his ever expanding hulking figure in RM.  His body language as he is trying to flit to and fro is hilarious!

zainah09-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Originally posted by Simone2005

Hi Ladies,

Intruding again Smile...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancyEvil Smile   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

Join the club...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005-Maggie-Hriju321ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Just checked the FB IPK page, there is a sense of resigned acceptance. Dekhna hain toh dekhenge type.

I am also stalking itLOL...during DD days when some political figure would die...one week there would only be SALMA SULTAN in white and some sitaar and tanpura people...I am getting a DEJA VU on the FB pageLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09VistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top