Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sama.

Yup Sama ... IST hi count karlo ... I live in Dhaka.

Humein pata hai aap Anu hain ... Aapki or RachnaJi ki jugalbandhi bohot budhiya hai ... I was ROLFing !!!

Kal rachnaa jee ne akele hee sambhla hoga.

Hum to out the.

And she is awesome.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AM2011

Spoiler newzzz

Nothing new as expected Khushi jee transformation of SP vahu completed

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3185529

well why can't she do it in way that does not make her look like a brainless (to think creep can reform) and heartless (to not feel a bit of what her husband bared infront of her just a day back)
Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

One last time - Rabba Ve SG's!! 

The final cigar has been smoked, the fat lady has sung, the shit has hit not just the fan but the entire central air conditioning system, and IPK has pretty much died a gory death, kinda like our hopes for it. 🥺

RIP - IPK. You will be missed for the history you could have created in desi soapdom as a truly different show, but for CV's with their heads stuck up their ample derrieres. 😡 😡 😡

Today's final Take 5 posted from Fort Knox, otherwise known as RM. You know - the place with all that extra security, provided especially by the United States Secret Service. The place where restraining orders are tossed around like confetti, and wills are stuck to the undersides of cribs - like toilet paper stuck to the underside of a shoe.

1. Honey - you wanna check my food before I eat it? Di is wiser than we give her credit for. DB is obviously aware of the fury raging out here in AD, and wants to make sure deranged fans aren't sneaking something into the food. 

What better way to check...than to make Daiiya Ho take the first bite? If he doesn't keel over, the food is safe, If he does - she gets the undying gratitude of millions of fans worldwide. This - ladies and the not so ladylike - is what is called shaatir dimaag. 

But she needn't have worried. The other inhabitants of the nuthouse are making their way to the RM shrine (otherwise known as Di's room) with their humble offerings to please the true DM of this show. 

Will it be accepted? Oh, the trepidation! 

2. Hoshiyaar! All hail Her Holiness The Di making her way downstairs! Di decides to grace her devotees with her divine presence at the table. A languid survey of the prasad laid out at her altar, and she decrees that all shalt eat (so they don't give her indigestion by gazing at her without blinking?) - and the nuthouse is at peace again.

Di Maiiya has broken her fast. 

Khushi-ji wants Arnav-ji to eat too. But Arnav-ji is absorbing his food through osmosis - the sight of Di eating is enough for him. (what a fantastic idea to lose weight! Weight watchers - did you ever think of this?)

Khushi-ji, on the other hand, is wpndering what Di is smoking. Or snorting. Or (since this is an SP show) just swallowing. But something is not kosher in the pharmacy. 

3. Kabhi Khushi, Kabhi Gham. Thank you Nurse, for that expert diagnosis. 😡  See how easy it is to deliver pat answers - why on earth do doctors waste 5 freaking years in med school? 

But Khushi-ji smells a rat, and even sees it scurrying out of the house. She then hot-foots it to Arnav-ji to warn him that his biggest enemy is on the premises and is plotting against him. Arnav-ji is overwhelmed with love for her and after they take down the Hulk together - they get down to the serious business of shaadi-ing again.

Say what? 😲 None of that happened?  😲 😲 So sorry - I think I accidentally smoked. Or snorted. Or swallowed. Whatever Di Maiiya is on. 😕

Khushi-ji sees the Hulk and she...wait for it. She. Goes. Home. And inherits the official title of Dimbulb/Dimwit/Dimbrain from Di Maiiya.      

Tera kuch nahin hoga - ladki. You just satyanashed the so-called SP nayi soch with this effery. Unless nayi soch really was code for mind numbingly stupid, in which case I stand corrected. Carry on.

4. Shaadi-freaking-360. Please. Don't make me laugh. Or cry. Send Khushi-ji back to Lucknow. Send Arnav-ji to Scotland. Or Vasant Vihar. Or Dariya-ka-ganj for a haircut and shave. Or even off for 11/28/45 days to promote his movie. Whatever.

I don't effing care anymore. I have a decent uncut playlist to remind me of what was. 

Hulk and Di can Rabba Ve the poolside until even the termites rebel and vacate the premises. 
Dadi can go back to her ashram and start hitting the laxative supply again. 
Nani can go back to dancing on Oo-la-la. 
Akash can go find a new wife since the current Payaliya finally decided to escape the zoo. 
Mami-ji can go do the same for Mamaji.
Nanhe-ji can go Rabba ve with Buaji.
HP (the current one) can go gloat at having lasted way longer than any of his predecessors.

And finally, Laxmi-ji can knock on St. Peter's Gate and ask DM (the real one) - WHAT in the name of all that is Holy, went wrong with this soap?????? 

5. Dhanyavaad CV's. For the past year. 

Will we be back? Only you know the answer to that.

Rabba Ve. Over and Out.

OMG... this was hilarious!!!! I was ROFLing at every sentence... It was much more entertaining than the episode!! 👏
IFoverrated thumbnail
Well wedding prep is on and Dadi will ssurprise garimaa jee on haldi function.

Bhaiyya je upset with Bhabhi jee.
chalo kahani HPOP pe vapas aa gaayee
.S.A. thumbnail
Ok Khushi is not even SP vahu ... She is neither standing by her husband nor thinking about how it will affect her sasural. Her act is not about anything anymore.

All SP vahus are right at the end and comes out as the only sane person to have thought through any given crisis ...here she is the one always to find out things she should not ...then react the way she should not ...then be the reason of havoc ...then become the punching bag.

Wah wah 4Lions in the telly world where shows thrives on lead lady ...what a picture you are creating ?? No matter how much screen space you give to anybody else ... Khushi will be the lead ...get that straight, will ya???

If only they had been consistent with their script of journey of bro-sis and how they find their soulmate. All we see is the DAMNED Di. What Bhai kahaan ka Bhai???? His soul his love ...woh kis keth ki muli hai ...he provides credit cards ...that's all that matter !!!
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AM2011

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well wedding pre</font>p is on and Dadi will ssurprise garimaa jee on haldi function.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Bhaiyya je upset with Bhabhi jee.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">chalo kahani HPOP pe vapas aa gaayee</font>

HPOP???? Kal dinning table wala scene kya???
IFoverrated thumbnail
Chaha to yahee kee kahani aa jaye vapas Arshi romance pe
Par kahani atak gayee hain anjie and shyamu ke track pe
Agle hafte mein hone wali hain Bhaiyyajee kee narazagi shuru
Kyunki Babhi jee banne wali hain shyamu Anjie ke liye love guru

IFoverrated thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

HPOP???? Kal dinning table wala scene kya???

Yup Tee jee posted sum pic stating that Khushi and Arnav jee are new OP and JP in this show.😆
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i would rather see arshi separation track...than anjali shyam fiasco right now!!!! atleast it ll show Sarun as the leads 🥺
cicilia9 thumbnail
kisi ne humen yaad kiya ?? 
anu hamein laga u were peetal bartaning in anger .. but u were beemar  bataya kyu nahi ?