Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 95)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
One thing that really cheesed me off is the fact that Shyam continually gets into the house, even amidst the "heavy security" and "restraining order" Arnav stated he was gonna get yesterday.

I don't get why the CVs would have that line in there, yet continue to have Shyam enter the house?  How is Shyam getting in if there is such heavy security???

Dadi?
Is he living in the basement?
Is he a morphing anti superhero?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09VistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

ok..episode ka gussa finally chhoomantar ho gaya hai'aur ab saare scenes yaad karke bahut hansi aa rahi hai'whattay comedyLOL

See how the hangout helps ...thanks Sari!

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-VistaaPr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Vistaa

I truly wish the writers had been brave enough to have taken Anjali's character on the schizophrenic/MPD route. All of her behaviour since the kidnapping and before, could be explained and perhaps even defended. All that was needed was a sensible exposition of what was going on in her head. Instead of giving her screen space showing her giggling madly or crying buckets, they could have respected the intelligence of their viewers and shown what was really happening with her. Alternative reality, play-acting, negation of truth, hallucinations...all real potent plot devices that could be employed, if only they had been brave,

For want of courage, a show was lost.

Cry

Exactly! I kept on harping on this right around the biwi ki saut days. Show her completely messed up, delusional, mentally unstable and go all crazy at everyone but nope, creativity only applies to Kitchen politics. How many ways can we demean a woman, how many ways can Dadi make a disgusting face like she has smelled her own fart, how many ways can we come up with derogatory terms for Mami's vocabulary, bas.

They got scared and made her the strange grinning idiot talking to trees  to get started on shaadi 360.  It didn't even get them the trp bump they desperately wanted.  Stoopid. 

The re-marriage was for the hype to give us the stuff they are giving us now. If they promote the wedding mandir 360 atleast a week in advance, they'll get that 4.0 back. Just that one week with a re-execution from Feb and all will be well!

But this is like trying to jump the bell curve with Asian kids! Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51joenet1234zainah09Mepharm-monalisa-soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by magnetic693

</div><div>My hubby is defending ANJALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone else is gonna be missing a few teeth!!!!
Angry

why on earth are the male population defending anjali!

I guess I really should follow the first part of my signature and not say anything more.

Evil Smile

because. Anjali.makes.sense.now. This is  normal reaction of a over dependent person not I am high on my happy pills and want my chotte who kicked my hubby out happy with the woman who blamed and menakaoed my hubby to live happily ever after while I meet my vishwamitra( not ) hubby behind a tree trunk...tathastu..

I truly wish the writers had been brave enough to have taken Anjali's character on the schizophrenic/MPD route. All of her behaviour since the kidnapping and before, could be explained and perhaps even defended. All that was needed was a sensible exposition of what was going on in her head. Instead of giving her screen space showing her giggling madly or crying buckets, they could have respected the intelligence of their viewers and shown what was really happening with her. Alternative reality, play-acting, negation of truth, hallucinations...all real potent plot devices that could be employed, if only they had been brave,

Cry

Oh Vistaa, Daljeet would've quit then!
Or maybe not.

I till think they have problems balancing their cast. Daljeet was upset since March.. and Deepali must've been since June-ish..

This show has always been Arnav-Khushi and Barun-Sanaya. Sanaya doesn't let it out, but Barun does, the guy was exhausted, they both are over-worked. Who know, maybe they both negotiated for more leave?
I mean the poor guy was pounced on when he took a day off for his bday, just like Sanaya will be on hers!

I think you are right, in Deepali's interview she said she's wanted to leave for quite some time so this was no sudden decision. I do believe PH tried to work things out since Payal was being more to do of late but maybe it wasn't enough. They do fail heavily in balancing their cast, I think their best balance was on the godh bharai episode where everyone got a good amount of screentime. The CVs should find ways to do more of that since its evident when it takes its toll on the cast. There was an interview not too long ago with the actress who plays Bua, she too said the same and I think she mentioned wishing there was a bank on episodes because the work schedule can be too much.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-Vistaasugar_babeNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Cry

Exactly! I kept on harping on this right around the biwi ki saut days. Show her completely messed up, delusional, mentally unstable and go all crazy at everyone but nope, creativity only applies to Kitchen politics. How many ways can we demean a woman, how many ways can Dadi make a disgusting face like she has smelled her own fart, how many ways can we come up with derogatory terms for Mami's vocabulary, bas.

They got scared and made her the strange grinning idiot talking to trees  to get started on shaadi 360.  It didn't even get them the trp bump they desperately wanted.  Stoopid. 

The re-marriage was for the hype to give us the stuff they are giving us now. If they promote the wedding mandir 360 atleast a week in advance, they'll get that 4.0 back. Just that one week with a re-execution from Feb and all will be well!

But this is like trying to jump the bell curve with Asian kids! Angry

Don't think they want a marriage at all...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by magnetic693

One thing that really cheesed me off is the fact that Shyam continually gets into the house, even amidst the "heavy security" and "restraining order" Arnav stated he was gonna get yesterday.

I don't get why the CVs would have that line in there, yet continue to have Shyam enter the house?  How is Shyam getting in if there is such heavy security???

Dadi?
Is he living in the basement?
Is he a morphing anti superhero?

ajib silly hai sab kucch…if u ask me..camera waale episodes mein bhi he used 2 flit around kabhi camere ke paas…next few secs mein anjali ke room mein…secret passageway..how exciting NOT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09VistaaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Simone2005 Senior Member
Simone2005
Simone2005

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Ladies,

Intruding again Smile...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancyEvil Smile   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09Vistaa.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I know why Akash tagged along Arnav for the gynaec visit...that was his only chance ladkiyon...his capabilities are limited...his wife will never need one Tongue

-Maggie-howcomezainah09VistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top