Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: showstruck

holi n poolside kiss was lalit i think'was diwali directed by arshad'.that was good i have 2 say

some say it has Nissar's touch as well

maybe it was a combined effort…jo bhi hai…ab nahi hai….yeh toh pukka hai
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Oh you go punch him alright!

He is saying, of course Anjali is sneaking around...she doesn't want her family to find out what she is up to.  Why should you (meaning me) hate her for that?  In fact, he tells me, "you and I used to sneak around" too!!  😲  I told him that there is no comparison, and that Shyam is an evil bast*rd.  To which he replies, "Anjali doesn't know that now does she!"

I WAS LIKE W*F????????  NK, Kushi and Arnav told her that he is a scoundrel!   But she is the dumba** that does not believe!  AngryAngryAngry  There is "no proof" he says!

I just asked him if he is crushing on Anjali...he laughed!  Then mocked me and said that obviously this household cannot be anti-Arnav and that he does feel a little sorry for Anjali. 

Edited by magnetic693 - 11 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just a jerk who used to be a good friend till he started having some serious issues and drama... who wants to start talking but can't leave the jerkiness behind and throws it at you.. But, I'm sorry, I don't enjoy taking crap and so I threw what I got and was a version of a female dog!

Now lets hope he isn't a Shyam! But I am so done talking to him!😡

Its a quick jist Manisha, if you really want the deets I'll have to PM you because I'm pretty sure Mandy will ban me from IF if I proceed here!

He sounds delightful.  Always willing to listen if you want to pm, but you don't HAVE to.
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Yeah.. Yeah.. First came IPL, then 8/10/20/40/45 days ki chutti, then came Olympics..now comes KBC .. All the while cookery show is 6.9 TRPs and this one is "climbing" up to 2.9.. 

Sorry Mandy, it's just one of the things that I had to get out of my system 😕 Their product, their baby, their livelihood.. Why do I care?  Can someone remind me I write bugs for a living? 

well said moksha... i agree u

Originally posted by: Vistaa

I guess I really should follow the first part of my signature and not say anything more.

😈

because. Anjali.makes.sense.now. This is  normal reaction of a over dependent person not I am high on my happy pills and want my chotte who kicked my hubby out happy with the woman who blamed and menakaoed my hubby to live happily ever after while I meet my vishwamitra( not ) hubby behind a tree trunk...tathastu..
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vistaa

<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I guess I really should follow the first part of my signature and not say anything more.</font>
😈

you changed your siggy!
Ipk not worth it eh?
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh you go punch him alright!

hey sugar how are u now?? am i asking u so lately...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: magnetic693

My hubby is defending ANJALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone else is gonna be missing a few teeth!!!!

😡

Ayyo... actually am OK with Anji but the focus is what I am not happy with ... and the dragging... they showed them meeting and parting and hiding three times during yesterday's episode - totally unnecessary.

A-K were completely sidelined and I hated the fact that Arnav sort of ignored Khushi in the beginning and the end ... hope it was only an aberration and not the way the show was supposed to be ... here is a guy who wasn't able to let her go the previous day , who consoled her a minute back and when she is facing issues a few mins later... does not do anything and then seems too preoccupied to notice that she is also preoccupied... that did not gel ...we can't have an indifferent Arnav and Khushi along with Anjaam. 

There are three tracks now and they should balance all three not oscillate between them... and keep the focus on the hero heroine.

I want shaadi period!
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeps

hmmm.. I wonder what they can come up with to make us want this track back...

They did all they could...you think there is more low that can be attained...wow!! 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeps

hmmm.. I wonder what they can come up with to make us want this track back...

Runs away screaming.