Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 65)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Okay I need to go. AD calls. I have a deadline to finish. let me know if the leads are getting married. For me that would be the last episode for this serial. GH and DB and others can show what they want to show but I am not interested. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09joenet1234Mepharm-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by madmaxine

Umm...OK..lemme ask a serious question here. I've seen a lot of posts about DB not wanting to wear a bump. Do we know for sure she refused? It could be that she wasn't even asked to...these are the genuises that wrote Masala Mama and Bubbly, after all. 

Also...I have seen one interview of hers (not sure if thats the Rangmunch one) where she was lounging back against the sofa telling everyone to chill and something about her husband not being in town. While I found it mildly annoying (for the immaturity and arrogance), if she was receiving the kind of hate mail she claimed she was, I'd worry for my safety too. Also...she ain't seen nothing yet. if I were her, I'd hire bodyguards after this week! The knives are seriously out. 

In general, I feel like we heap coals of fire on DB. I don't think its her. She just did what she needed to for her career. There are other people (PH, writers) responsible for IPK's current state of, politely speaking, disarray. 

In short, I dislike Di. I don't know Daljeet enough to dislike her. (Though her hangdog acting leaves much to be desired). 

Egg-jactly my thoughts too. I'd blame her for botching a scene - but the story is the CV's baby (pun intended)

Maxine, I dont think the SG's dislike DB and I dont think anybody should  Big smile. My crib, she negotiated for the screen space (the story was not changed, they just accelerated the track after Arnav comes home at the end of kidnapping without any breather), but her acting skills have come woefully short in this storyline. It shows very clearly these days.

Another mea culpa done by the CV's they toned her down and confused her characterization. She sees Arnav spending sometime with Khushi and went slightly negative, they should have allowed her to go all the way, viewers would have empathized and understood her situation. Instead because of the forum reaction they made her love Khushi as well as sneak out with Shyam - kind of enjoying best of both worlds in a sadistic sense!!!

They sure did...and how. Sigh. Nothing left to say. I do hope they troll the forum tonight. It'll be a fun night for them. 

I am noting down all of Jamba's detox tips. 21 days..here I come! 

As for GH...God help him! Big smile

Doesn't Akshay read the funny dozes you all post? It was one of your gang's threads he had made Barun read right?

Or am I completely off here and high on sugar?

Pr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by purplenpink

She has?? Wise girlClap I judge her for not having done it sooner in factLOL 

Did not know that Priyanka- thanks! And a dignified exit it seems since there was no buzz before right; appreciate that

yeah..quite dignified actually..the news came out today morning

Payalia Hug 

Pri, let her finally quit.. It ain't over until the fat lady sings ( though I do sing quite poorly)... All the posts that DB was serving her notice period have me running scared.. What if Deepali Pansare stays back, all re negotiated.. And we have to watch TWO inane tracks (remember chameli ka tel?) with two ok-ish female actors.. While the lead just goes into a permanent mute mode.. Trying to blend in with the curtains that match her outfits! *shudder*

MuktaHug Kahaan thi aap? 

Don't think she had that much negotiating power to be able to stay back. For that matter I don't think DB could have negotiated a change in story line either. Surely they are not that powerful? Anyway don't understand this negotiation gibberish. AD mein turnover is such an aam baat nahin? One goes another one is brought in. 
[/QUOTE]

Payalia, I am stalking.. Ranted out and in a very dark place! Just stalking.. I know I owe you a post.. Lekin abhi nahi hoga 

Laters

purplenpinkipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

r we discussing nk n buaji now..anything is better than creepali

We need to change the subject and what better way to do so than talk about NK and Bua who always make us smile??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51ipkbsPr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Originally posted by Mepharm

Saas+Bahu+pati+divorce+woh aurat+illegitimate child+divorce+death+plastic surgery+rise from the ashes+leap+repeat everything before leap+leap again = EKTA KAPOORBig smile

LADY J,SAMJHI YA SAMJHAON??

Perfect explanation Mepharm. This is exactly why I avoided Indian Fiction till now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by -monalisa-

In that case, can we get a leap please?  I don't care how much they leap and where they land.  I just want this Satyanash gone.  Since it's a given that no matter what, consummation is never happening... consummation other than the DHV couple's, that is, so it's not like we'll miss anything. Yes, yeh achcha idea hai.  Leap please
[/QUOTE]

great idea leap karayen….aur humein mukti den anjali ki nautanki se

-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by zainah09

Satya effin Nash!!! F*L...What makes in laws inconsiderate?? Mine have decided they want to come over for dinner...its freaking nine o clock...give me some heads up will you...Angry

Aloo Methi ki Sabzi, tamatar ki chatni and methai. Apparently is the fix all for all ails... oh and get your daadi to put in the spices. That helps...

LOLROFL not just mithai...dher saari mithai'the very thought makes me feel like puking

I have to admit I snorted at Daadi's isme masala humne daali hai... After masala mama , it is the Spice Daadi's turn.D'oh

DO NOT associate the word "spice" with Stoppy, veeps.  Just don't. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51Hriju321N112.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top