Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 59)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by psarada

@Mandy:- Yes GH is the person to be blamed because his "Dekhna hai to Dekho" really is coming to bite him in the behind. He was arrogant and as a writer whose bread and butter is dependent on viewers reactions, he should be more diplomatic. The channel it seems did give feedback to the PH that the audience were waiting for the love story to kick start but GH wanted this DKS storyline. Hence the TRPs are stuck at 2.9. I wonder will they will wake up now or should I call off this show.

Barun seems to be honest person. He was much more down to earth, did give 100% to the show whatever time he could and he is a much better actor compared to Daljeet. Hence the reason why the audience was able to tolerate the storyline during BS kidnapping time and the same audience are now up in arms when the story has moved on to Anjali and Shyam.

trp was 2.8 right'.0.1 bhi kyun badhana'.jo hai ussey dekho aur jhelo PH n CVs
[/QUOTE]

My bad. I think I am much more gracious even in my bad mood to give PH 0.1 increase in the TRPs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by sugar_babe

okay there's bigger issues right now, I'm meant to be going out tonight and I have 2 awful zits... and no concealer isn't best when they're fresh!

Girl. Steam your face. The heat will make it pop faster.
And powder on top of your concealer and layer it... Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234zainah09sugar_babe-monalisa-Pr1yanka

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by madmaxine

Umm...OK..lemme ask a serious question here. I've seen a lot of posts about DB not wanting to wear a bump. Do we know for sure she refused? It could be that she wasn't even asked to...these are the genuises that wrote Masala Mama and Bubbly, after all. 

Also...I have seen one interview of hers (not sure if thats the Rangmunch one) where she was lounging back against the sofa telling everyone to chill and something about her husband not being in town. While I found it mildly annoying (for the immaturity and arrogance), if she was receiving the kind of hate mail she claimed she was, I'd worry for my safety too. Also...she ain't seen nothing yet. if I were her, I'd hire bodyguards after this week! The knives are seriously out. 

In general, I feel like we heap coals of fire on DB. I don't think its her. She just did what she needed to for her career. There are other people (PH, writers) responsible for IPK's current state of, politely speaking, disarray. 

In short, I dislike Di. I don't know Daljeet enough to dislike her. (Though her hangdog acting leaves much to be desired). 

Egg-jactly my thoughts too. I'd blame her for botching a scene - but the story is the CV's baby (pun intended)

Maxine, I dont think the SG's dislike DB and I dont think anybody should  Big smile. My crib, she negotiated for the screen space (the story was not changed, they just accelerated the track after Arnav comes home at the end of kidnapping without any breather), but her acting skills have come woefully short in this storyline. It shows very clearly these days.

Another mea culpa done by the CV's they toned her down and confused her characterization. She sees Arnav spending sometime with Khushi and went slightly negative, they should have allowed her to go all the way, viewers would have empathized and understood her situation. Instead because of the forum reaction they made her love Khushi as well as sneak out with Shyam - kind of enjoying best of both worlds in a sadistic sense!!!

Edited by savvy05 - 07 September 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630joenet1234-monalisa-soapsudsmadmaxinesugar_babePSharadaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by joenet1234

Sav - if we can arrange to have GH bumped off the job - will you consider applying? Wink 

Can I assist Sav? I promise I won't hog the limelight and will never ever renegotiate. Sav will be the lead writer. Pinky promise. DM ki kasam.

Big smile  Ab yahi baki tha !! I am still ruing the day I actually caught one of the episodes in passing and the Satyanash began for me with IPK!!

I blame the hubby... he is the one who got the desi package for our TV... sab unki galati hai...Angry ... par hum kabhi itna strong ban na nahi chahte ke humen unki zaroorat na pade...

I wish I had someone to blame other than myself. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51Hriju321N112soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Satya effin Nash!!! F*L...What makes in laws inconsiderate?? Mine have decided they want to come over for dinner...its freaking nine o clock...give me some heads up will you...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51soapsudsMepharm-Vee05-ipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Satya effin Nash!!! F*L...What makes in laws inconsiderate?? Mine have decided they want to come over for dinner...its freaking nine o clock...give me some heads up will you...Angry

Pizza.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Hriju321joenet1234zainah09Mepharmsoapsudsmadmaxinesavvy05ipkbs-Vee05-

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Originally posted by -monalisa-

I wish I had someone to blame other than myself. 

I have my mother to blame...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Vee05-

CV's? Kaunse cv's kal aaj aur kal waale??? They can barely keep their creative leads together...i am amazed their onscreen leads havent given up yet!

hi five vee..this is exactly what i ranted on their fb page today'..the new writer so doesnt know his characters'we will be able 2 give him a better synopsis anyday

What new writer? GH quit???  Shocked

Oh happy day! Party
[/QUOTE]

GH has not quit, it is Ved raj who has quit and a certain Jainesh of Kekta Kapoor camp has joined.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top