Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 58)

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
A certain someone likes his women to be rags under the male foot and dimbulb without an iota of intelligence.
Proof : watch Dhokla show.
A certain someone does not like s**Confused
Proof : watch all his shows where even spouses don't consummate and children are born by probably parthenogenesis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by madmaxine

Umm...OK..lemme ask a serious question here. I've seen a lot of posts about DB not wanting to wear a bump. Do we know for sure she refused? It could be that she wasn't even asked to...these are the genuises that wrote Masala Mama and Bubbly, after all.

Also...I have seen one interview of hers (not sure if thats the Rangmunch one) where she was lounging back against the sofa telling everyone to chill and something about her husband not being in town. While I found it mildly annoying (for the immaturity and arrogance), if she was receiving the kind of hate mail she claimed she was, I'd worry for my safety too. Also...she ain't seen nothing yet. if I were her, I'd hire bodyguards after this week! The knives are seriously out.

In general, I feel like we heap coals of fire on DB. I don't think its her. She just did what she needed to for her career. There are other people (PH, writers) responsible for IPK's current state of, politely speaking, disarray.

In short, I dislike Di. I don't know Daljeet enough to dislike her. (Though her hangdog acting leaves much to be desired).

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">Egg-jactly my thoughts too. I'd blame her for botching a scene - but the story is the CV's baby (pun intended)</font>

CV's? Kaunse cv's kal aaj aur kal waale??? They can barely keep their creative leads together...i am amazed their onscreen leads havent given up yet!

Which onscreen leads ya...i am so conphused Confused ...

Earlier it was whether di had a bump, now it is if she is the lead ...DKL again and again ! 

Edited by howcome - 07 September 2012 at 7:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkjoenet1234ipkbs-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

A certain someone likes his women to be rags under the male foot and dimbulb without an iota of intelligence.
Proof : watch all his shows where even spouses don't consummate and children are born by probably parthenogenesis.

it is actually true..i was saying the same stuff few posts back..well i think it is not about liking but more about capacity to write well on certain genres….angry hero n gaon ki gori heroine n all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

okay there's bigger issues right now, I'm meant to be going out tonight and I have 2 awful zits... and no concealer isn't best when they're fresh!

Oh no...are they very noticable??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by purplenpink

She has?? Wise girlClap I judge her for not having done it sooner in factLOL 

Did not know that Priyanka- thanks! And a dignified exit it seems since there was no buzz before right; appreciate that

yeah..quite dignified actually..the news came out today morning
[/QUOTE]

Payalia Hug 

Pri, let her finally quit.. It ain't over until the fat lady sings ( though I do sing quite poorly)... All the posts that DB was serving her notice period have me running scared.. What if Deepali Pansare stays back, all re negotiated.. And we have to watch TWO inane tracks (remember chameli ka tel?) with two ok-ish female actors.. While the lead just goes into a permanent mute mode.. Trying to blend in with the curtains that match her outfits! *shudder*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Vee05-

CV's? Kaunse cv's kal aaj aur kal waale??? They can barely keep their creative leads together...i am amazed their onscreen leads havent given up yet!

hi five vee..this is exactly what i ranted on their fb page today'..the new writer so doesnt know his characters'we will be able 2 give him a better synopsis anyday
[/QUOTE]

What new writer? GH quit???  Shocked

Oh happy day! Party

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Hriju321-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Am going to bed now...cv's if u are readibg ur on thin ice again u have till sept 30th! I am cutting the desi tv channels then...shit or get off the pot! Im done ...night SG's see ya soon Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630howcomejoenet1234zainah09MepharmsoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by Hriju321

Maybe I'll send him a copy of 50 Shades of Grey.. what's the PH's Address again?

Oh wait no... that's male dominance too!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321zainah09-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top