Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 56)

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Sav - if we can arrange to have GH bumped off the job - will you consider applying? Wink 

Can I assist Sav? I promise I won't hog the limelight and will never ever renegotiate. Sav will be the lead writer. Pinky promise. DM ki kasam.

Big smile  Ab yahi baki tha !! I am still ruing the day I actually caught one of the episodes in passing and the Satyanash began for me with IPK!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630maaloojoenet1234soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Vee... iss mid life crisis ko kya naam doon?? thats the title... dekhna hai to dekho... humao bhi do...
[/QUOTE]

GH actually does well writing the screenplay where male lead is harrassing the female lead'.but the lovey dovey moments ..not so much'i watched a couple episodes of madhubala..there also hero is making the life of heroine hell right now

Edited by bobop - 07 September 2012 at 7:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Ohhh
I just realized, our leads do know how to put their foot down!
The clips and the long un cut hair!

Again, if he didn't cut them for a religious reason, I apologize, but dude, ling hair don't suit you, that old passport you showed.. thank the lords it expired!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by purplenpink

So day 4 no Payalia huh?Ouch Looks like that was the least of the problems in the Epi though

They can continue to dish crap and I will choose not to watch but hangout ko chhodna- nah. Never. Not happening Hug

payal..deepali has quit the show..hope u know that snippet
[/QUOTE]

She has?? Wise girlClap I judge her for not having done it sooner in factLOL 

Did not know that Priyanka- thanks! And a dignified exit it seems since there was no buzz before right; appreciate that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomeipkbsPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Two watermelon margaritas later, I have a nice buzz going. Please nobody to mess with it and please to ignore satyanash comments if I end phangurrling you know who. tequila does that to me...
</font>
</div><div><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Whats discussing??? are we still mad at the CVs? or we talking what will come on monday to make up for today?</font>

I am beyond buzzed on lavendar blooms discussing scary harem pant madness!!!

</div><div><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">jodhpurs, they are called jodhpurs... I thought they looked nice... better than kurta's /... what are levendar blooms??? I am guessing not the real flowers??? hows the vacay?</font>

Jodhpurs...harem pants...same difference...walking ard half of Delhi in em must be interesting for ASR...vacay going well kinda homesick now...lavender blooms had real lavender n tons of champagne...i love bubbly!!! Big smile

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ok... though lavendar just makes me think of febreze... but I guess you add enough alcnohol to anything and it becomes drinkable...LOL</font>

Dang it! We need to drink while watching the show ...might miraculously make more sense n look appealing again then!!! Veeps bakri ki jai ho!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51zainah09maalooN112ipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Hi girls

Just logged to check the state of the hangout and look for a much needed Take 5...the fact that its moved 80 plus pages since I dozed off in mid-rant says it all...calm is yet to arrive...to the hangout it looks like...

Sari thank you for opening a new hangout for us day in and day whether things are good, bad or ugly...

Thanks J for the Take 5 today...was much needed as an outlet for everyone's rant...I feel much better after reading it...

Not read anything else yet...

Haven't read anything else...hope Ippy has found her happy pills...ones that work...although the current condition seems resistent to all treatment...

May be show RIP but long live the hangoutHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloojoenet1234N112Mepharm-Jamba-ipkbsPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

psarada, GH is another one to blame for the negativity. I understand some fans went too far on Twitter but he could've been classy about it instead he lashed out back and said this was always supposed to be DKS which couldn't be further from the truth. This was promoted as a story of star crossed lovers who have a love hate relationship, it was Arnav and Khushi who were heavily promoted and focused upon for more than a year into the show so how could it suddenly become DKS? Who are they kidding??

Riya, I agree Barun should not leave for Bollywood there are many telly actors who thought they could make it big in Bollywood but could not and that was despite a huge fan following. It is an extremely risky move that could backfire for him so he is doing the right thing

@Mandy:- Yes GH is the person to be blamed because his "Dekhna hai to Dekho" really is coming to bite him in the behind. He was arrogant and as a writer whose bread and butter is dependent on viewers reactions, he should be more diplomatic. The channel it seems did give feedback to the PH that the audience were waiting for the love story to kick start but GH wanted this DKS storyline. Hence the TRPs are stuck at 2.9. I wonder will they will wake up now or should I call off this show.

Barun seems to be honest person. He was much more down to earth, did give 100% to the show whatever time he could and he is a much better actor compared to Daljeet. Hence the reason why the audience was able to tolerate the storyline during BS kidnapping time and the same audience are now up in arms when the story has moved on to Anjali and Shyam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

She has?? Wise girlClap I judge her for not having done it sooner in factLOL 

Did not know that Priyanka- thanks! And a dignified exit it seems since there was no buzz before right; appreciate that
[/QUOTE]

yeah..quite dignified actually..the news came out today morning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkipkbsPSharada

Go to top