Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 53)

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Are we still butchering the CVs and DI??  Should I jump in...all guns blazingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321maalooPSharadaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Sav - if we can arrange to have GH bumped off the job - will you consider applying?Wink</font>

Can I assist Sav? I promise I won't hog the limelight and will never ever renegotiate. Sav will be the lead writer. Pinky promise. DM ki kasam.

Screw that come peak into my AD its a superhit soap waiting to happen!!!

She's casting me as the lead actress or the Finance person... one of the 2!

Oh and i will start my own uber cool fashion house...and supply my own clothes...

Dude, I can act okay...
Just don't cast Barun because that would be a problem.. 

Ohh cast a guy whose a lil bit older and SINGLE. That's key!!!
And the rest I'll pull multiple Anjali's on you.. because I know they'll work Tongue

maalooN112ipkbs-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by madmaxine

Umm...OK..lemme ask a serious question here. I've seen a lot of posts about DB not wanting to wear a bump. Do we know for sure she refused? It could be that she wasn't even asked to...these are the genuises that wrote Masala Mama and Bubbly, after all. 

Also...I have seen one interview of hers (not sure if thats the Rangmunch one) where she was lounging back against the sofa telling everyone to chill and something about her husband not being in town. While I found it mildly annoying (for the immaturity and arrogance), if she was receiving the kind of hate mail she claimed she was, I'd worry for my safety too. Also...she ain't seen nothing yet. if I were her, I'd hire bodyguards after this week! The knives are seriously out. 

In general, I feel like we heap coals of fire on DB. I don't think its her. She just did what she needed to for her career. There are other people (PH, writers) responsible for IPK's current state of, politely speaking, disarray. 

In short, I dislike Di. I don't know Daljeet enough to dislike her. (Though her hangdog acting leaves much to be desired). 

Yup that's the same week Sanaya and Barun took her to their places to live because her husband was away!

At this point, I feel she's probably just as frustrated as us.. its the Creatives to blame now.

I remember that interview and I'm always reading about DB's husband talking about Barun and Sanaya in his interviews, seems they are all really good friends in real life. At this point I do not blame DB, yes she handled things poorly with the media but she is not the one writing for the show. It is the CVs who write for her and I highly doubt she wanted her character to be destroyed this way. The CVs are to blame for the horrid writing of late, we have seen what they are capable of and give props where its due but then they spring this inconsistency on us and completely disappoint. Why?

maalooN112ipkbsPSharada

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by veeps

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Two watermelon margaritas later, I have a nice buzz going. Please nobody to mess with it and please to ignore satyanash comments if I end phangurrling you know who. tequila does that to me...
</font>
</div><div><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Whats discussing??? are we still mad at the CVs? or we talking what will come on monday to make up for today?</font>

Monday our new leads will be forehead kissing too.

Wait NK and Buaji's relationship is put in the open now??? Will the show be called Iss middle age pyaar ko kya naam doon??? Confused

LOLLOL That would be a much better watch than snakali's naagin dance.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

howcomeipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Sav - if we can arrange to have GH bumped off the job - will you consider applying?Wink</font>

Can I assist Sav? I promise I won't hog the limelight and will never ever renegotiate. Sav will be the lead writer. Pinky promise. DM ki kasam.

Screw that come peak into my AD its a superhit soap waiting to happen!!!

She's casting me as the lead actress or the Finance person... one of the 2!

Oh and i will start my own uber cool fashion house...and supply my own clothes...

Dude, I can act okay...
Just don't cast Barun because that would be a problem..

Ohh cast a guy whose a lil bit older and SINGLE. That's key!!!
And the rest I'll pull multiple Anjali's on you.. because I know they'll work Tongue

1 Anjali in this lifetime is enough for all of us...i think...

maalooipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by veeps

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Two watermelon margaritas later, I have a nice buzz going. Please nobody to mess with it and please to ignore satyanash comments if I end phangurrling you know who. tequila does that to me...
</font>
</div><div><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Whats discussing??? are we still mad at the CVs? or we talking what will come on monday to make up for today?</font>

Monday our new leads will be forehead kissing too.

Wait NK and Buaji's relationship is put in the open now??? Will the show be called Iss middle age pyaar ko kya naam doon??? Confused

why nk and buaji?
I meant Dadi and damadji..Dadi saw pyaar in damadjis eyes at first meeting...

junelilyzainah09maaloo-Vee05-

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Originally posted by .Mandy.

psarada, GH is another one to blame for the negativity. I understand some fans went too far on Twitter but he could've been classy about it instead he lashed out back and said this was always supposed to be DKS which couldn't be further from the truth. This was promoted as a story of star crossed lovers who have a love hate relationship, it was Arnav and Khushi who were heavily promoted and focused upon for more than a year into the show so how could it suddenly become DKS? Who are they kidding??

Riya, I agree Barun should not leave for Bollywood there are many telly actors who thought they could make it big in Bollywood but could not and that was despite a huge fan following. It is an extremely risky move that could backfire for him so he is doing the right thing

Mandy - I think the hullabulloo caused by GH on twitter was SUCH a PR disaster for the show and left so many fans with a bitter taste, and a bitter opinion of the people who we entrust to run this show. This guy is one of the minds whose job it is to write our beloved show - a show which is supposed to be a LOVE story between two people. From what I could tell, he is probably not the best person to be writing a love story. Wasn't it him also who said in one article that he doesn't believe in Love? How shocking. Ermm His "Dekhna hai tho dekho" line was such a turn-off. And frankly, I think some fans actually did turn away around that time. As I said before - just another nail in the coffin.

Edited by Gemsal678 - 07 September 2012 at 7:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooPSharadaipkbs

Go to top