Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 49)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Guys can anyone confirm if there is a Maha Episode on Sept 15th. 

At this point - does anyone even WANT one? Big smile

To quote Rags from last night (I think) - who wants to see 40 minutes of Anjaam?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilyMoksha51joenet1234howcomemaalooipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by maaloo

[QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=sugar_babe][QUOTE=joenet1234][QUOTE=-Jamba-]
<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Repost request.</font>

Read at your own risk LOL. 000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">If her absence in the past few episodes are any indications then she must have left already. And why would she go for a re-negotiation?</font>[/DIV]

Because now is when the sides will get divided right.. if the past episodes are any indication.. Payal can be used well..

I don't want any negotiations. If someone wants to leave. Ja bache ja...
but just like in reality if we say to our boss, "I quit", and then they show us the finger until the last day of our notice period.
it should be the same here!
If someone wants to negotiate it should be us. For the story we were promised. With the characters we were promised. And the shaadi we were promised. And the romance we were promised.
Bas. Hogaya.

Plus, I don't know about Marathi television and films.. but Akshay is still here for a reason and I think Deepali should stay back for the same... and its the same reason Barun should not ever quit for Bollywood.

I'm going to get shallow now.
I dont care about anyone, if any of the sides get replaced, we shall adjust. But if BS or SI leave. The show is done. And Sobti is I'm sure here till the last day, he knows he's not SRK to get a hit the first time especially with treasure at the side. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausammaaloojoenet1234-Jamba-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Last couple days of Vacay...ready to bury the blackboard the same damn way the CV's are burying the show! Livid is an understatement... Angry

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You are on vacation & you should be Ms Optimism...LOL Itna gussa?</font>

Thursdays episode had me bawling...this was just a freak show...i give up Sari...

NO YOU DON'T.

I'LL HARASS YOU BACK! YOU KNOW I WILL.

Have you seen my wrath when people diss Sobti... you have right? Wink

Bacha ky hai baki??? Sobti in his knickers??? I am still getting over harem pant madness!! The story is barf worthy...male lead refuses to tame his facial n head hair...female leads clothes r made up of curtain n pillow case scraps...parallel lead is a psychotic weirdo who wants to be female lead villain is wannabe cupid and the past is beyond f**ked up! Excuse the french but hai kya yeh?

I'm only going to defend Barun here because he has cut his hair.. trimmed.
And today he was clean shaven right? I'm sorry I couldn't focus much after he said "I'm going to the gyno"... I don't think my brother will ever go that for me. How unfortunate and realistic right?

maaloo-Jamba-ipkbs-Vee05-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Originally posted by -Jamba-

To quote Rags from last night (I think) - who wants to see 40 minutes of Anjaam?

No I believe ther Kano maha episode o the 15th...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-Jamba-ipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by savvy05

Joey, I loved the post. Since we are all in beginning of the detoxification stage, I will rant what bothered me today. J, these were my thoughts.

2 min conversation of Khushi with DM killed it for me. It just cannot be justified any which way you try :

Argument 1 - Khushi has always been a people pleaser and she can always forget any injustice on her. No, because the CV's have basically ensnared themselves with the kidnapping track by showing a Shyam who lusts for Khushi. Honor and respect are values that matter to  Khushi more than her life, so forgiving Shyam in an instant hits the very core and essence of this character.

Argument 2 : CV's have just shown Khushi and Arnav slowly building their life together. It was only on Wednesday when Khushi proposed the idea of Shyam meeting Anji that Arnav clearly explained his viewpoint, which she agrees to. Within a day she starts hiding information from him.. what is the  point of all this trust building exercise?

Leave both the above arguments, Khushi lives and breathes Arnav now. How can she forgive Shyam who almost killed Arnav? Anyway you see it, there is absolutely no justification to her conversation with DM and her actions today.

Shyam getting into the house should be a Arnav- Anji battle. Khushi should be left out, she has the past breathing down her neck that directly affects her, why get her involved in the Anji drama? I would not mind if she is a mute spectator like Akash is and let Arnav handle the mess.

Sav - if we can arrange to have GH bumped off the job - will you consider applying? Wink 

Moksha51maaloojoenet1234howcomesavvy05ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">At this point - does anyone even WANT one?Big smile</font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">To quote Rags from last night (I think) - who wants to see 40 minutes of Anjaam?</font>

Nana wel get gobi aallo n kanda batata in a 2 lakh fugly designer bag...maha episodes for this show should come with a warning label... Please watch with advil on hand...

maaloojoenet1234-Jamba-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by ipkbs

I don't want any negotiations. If someone wants to leave. Ja bache ja...
but just like in reality if we say to our boss, "I quit", and then they show us the finger until the last day of our notice period.
it should be the same here!
If someone wants to negotiate it should be us. For the story we were promised. With the characters we were promised. And the shaadi we were promised. And the romance we were promised.
Bas. Hogaya.

I lau this version of ippy the best!Smile

you don't like the happy Ippy who stole Dis pills and Di has been loopy ever since?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloohowcomezainah09

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

The only purpose this ME will serve is to prove yet again how we all went OTT on the bday ME ...and at this point they better not mess with us anymore! 

junelilyHriju321maaloo-Jamba-ipkbsPSharada

Go to top