Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 48)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Last couple days of Vacay...ready to bury the blackboard the same damn way the CV's are burying the show! Livid is an understatement... Angry

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You are on vacation & you should be Ms Optimism...LOL Itna gussa?</font>

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Talli's on vacay? Again? How can I get me one of those?Ouch</font>

Again??? I was on the road for 8 weeks!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babeshowstruck-Jamba-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by maaloo

[QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=sugar_babe][QUOTE=joenet1234][QUOTE=-Jamba-]
<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Repost request.</font>

Read at your own risk LOL. 000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">If her absence in the past few episodes are any indications then she must have left already. And why would she go for a re-negotiation?</font>[/DIV]

Because now is when the sides will get divided right.. if the past episodes are any indication.. Payal can be used well..

I don't want any negotiations. If someone wants to leave. Ja bache ja...
but just like in reality if we say to our boss, "I quit", and then they show us the finger until the last day of our notice period.
it should be the same here!
If someone wants to negotiate it should be us. For the story we were promised. With the characters we were promised. And the shaadi we were promised. And the romance we were promised.
Bas. Hogaya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234zainah09maaloo-Jamba-.Mandy.

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

You know I am curious though... is Daljeet really one to be blamed?
I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

she created the hullabaloo about leaving and "we'll work it out"
now that quitting thing is like a chaap in our brain. It feels like it is because of her negotiation..

I don't think DB could have ever imagined things would turn out the way it did. Fans begged her to stay, we were happy when she did but once negotiations were reached changes were apparent so obviously one can't help but believe it was due to whatever DB and PH worked out. DB did not help matters defending her character in the Rangmunch interview when heat was already on her.

I do think DB shares blame in making the details public but she is not alone, CVs share blame too if not more for they are the ones who write for the show. No matter what DB negotiated the CVs had no right to neglect the rest of their cast. Where is the focus on the leads since Shyam's return??? Where is their story?? Its been Anjali and Shyam non stop! There is a reason we liked the past tracks while watching Anjali blind in love and Shyam's scheming - it is because it was Arnav and Khushi's love story whether it was love or hate, a kidnapping track, Arnav trying to win back her love. It was always about them but lately we are lucky if we get 5 minutes showing their love!

I agree with Mandy. DB was loved as sweet Anjali and that was what fans wanted from her. But creatives thought that they can push the story as Didi ki Saut or Di ki Liye. The fans were supportive when Barun went on the movie leave because the story was still about Arnav and Khushi and we got to admit, Barun whatever time he could denote to the serial, he did give his 100%.

Daljeet had 2 months of story focused on her. Did she move anyone with her acting. Nope. Rather than that she came across as a very average actresses. And her refusal to wear baby bump and look pregnant/ no valid reason for meeting Shyam/ hide and seek with family also offended many intelligent viewers. If the lady feels her husband has been mis-understood then fine let her go with him and enjoy her life. She would have gained some sympathy that way. But staying in the brother's house and fooling everyone and acting like a teenager in love is what is putting the viewers off.

Now the whole marriage track was started for TRPs but where are hell is the focus on the leads. Ballika Vadhu had awesome promos for sagai and had the focus on the leads and hence their TRPs rose to 5.5. Our TRPs will also rise the moment the focus comes to Arnav and Khushi. What is the meaning of starting the shaadi and now stopping it in middle and the story shifting back to Di and Shyam.

Daljeet may/may not have changed the script per se,but her re-negotiations left a very bad taste in everyone's mind. And her Rangmunch interview was total unprofessional one. Compare it to the way Deepali made an exit. If you don't like your part, move out. I think GH is the one who is pushing this DKL or DKS storyline as I heard he likes Shyam character a lot. So they are making Shyam smarter and everyone else dumb including audience. GH is the one who should leave this show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamIF_Rocksmaaloo--Sari--sugar_babepremparbatipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

but just like in reality if we say to our boss, "I quit", and then they show us the finger until the last day of our notice period.
If someone wants to negotiate it should be us. For the story we were promised. With the characters we were promised. And the shaadi we were promised. And the romance we were promised.
Bas. Hogaya.

I lau this version of ippy the best! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloojoenet1234ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaloo

[QUOTE=maaloo][QUOTE=sugar_babe][QUOTE=joenet1234][QUOTE=-Jamba-]
<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Repost request.</font>

Read at your own risk LOL. 000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">If her absence in the past few episodes are any indications then she must have left already. And why would she go for a re-negotiation?</font>[/DIV]

Because now is when the sides will get divided right.. if the past episodes are any indication.. Payal can be used well..

Bas. Hogaya.

Plus, I don't know about Marathi television and films.. but Akshay is still here for a reason and I think Deepali should stay back for the same... and its the same reason Barun should not ever quit for Bollywood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sari--

Last couple days of Vacay...ready to bury the blackboard the same damn way the CV's are burying the show! Livid is an understatement... Angry

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You are on vacation & you should be Ms Optimism...LOL Itna gussa?</font>

Thursdays episode had me bawling...this was just a freak show...i give up Sari...

NO YOU DON'T.

I'LL HARASS YOU BACK! YOU KNOW I WILL.

Have you seen my wrath when people diss Sobti... you have right? Wink

Bacha ky hai baki??? Sobti in his knickers??? I am still getting over harem pant madness!! The story is barf worthy...male lead refuses to tame his facial n head hair...female leads clothes r made up of curtain n pillow case scraps...parallel lead is a psychotic weirdo who wants to be female lead villain is wannabe cupid and the past is beyond f**ked up! Excuse the french but hai kya yeh?

Edited by -Vee05- - 07 September 2012 at 7:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamjoenet1234howcomezainah09showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Bas. Hogaya

Love this!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooPSharadaipkbs

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Guys can anyone confirm if there is a Maha Episode on Sept 15th. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooipkbs

Go to top