Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 47)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Lady J :- Loved, absolutely loved your Take 5. One thing I will definitely miss is your Take 5's. I have a decent list of ArHi scenes before marriage and I am sticking to it until the creatives decide that this serial is about Arnav and Khushi and decide to revisit the serial storyline again. 

Shukriya - the rant flows as smoothly as a glass of chardonnay on days like these Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-maalooshowstrucksavvy05ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Last couple days of Vacay...ready to bury the blackboard the same damn way the CV's are burying the show! Livid is an understatement... Angry

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You are on vacation & you should be Ms Optimism...LOL Itna gussa?</font>

Thursdays episode had me bawling...this was just a freak show...i give up Sari...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloozainah09showstruck

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Hi guys just read in a pst , Baruns movie is scheduled for 18 January 2013 ...so maybe he becomes the next big star and IPK will end anyway ...

So lets enjoy the remaining months of SaRun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Last couple days of Vacay...ready to bury the blackboard the same damn way the CV's are burying the show! Livid is an understatement... Angry

You are on vacation & you should be Ms Optimism...LOL Itna gussa?

Talli's on vacay? Again? How can I get me one of those? Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09showstruck-Vee05-ipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
landed safely.Taking a breath,will then rant

It was a love story of all love stories.

There was born into a traditional, rich family a sweet little girl. She was the apple of everyone's eyes. Her saccharine sweet smile endeared her to all and sundry. She was the princess of the household. Time elapsed; soon a brother was born. She felt all the focus was shifting from her; she kept faith in God and the brother too grew up devoted to his Di.

The princess grew up and was soon to be married to a prince befitting her status but tragedy struck. She became an orphan, her prince left with the baraat and she was rendered homeless with only her brother as her support. Being the one who got her own, she made her brother realize that he needed to grow up to support her in the luxury she was accustomed to. She bore all hardships in the hope that her dream world will return soon.

The brother worked himself up the ladder and at last acquired the riches required to keep his sister in style. One of her dream was fulfilled but few still remained.

One fine day, she met a man '.her young heart recognized her soul mate. She pursued him and got married. Everything was perfect except that the man was poor. She convinced him not bother as her brother was there to fund them and keep them in luxury. The man agreed and her dreams were fulfilled'..a rich and successful life without working and a husband bending to her wills and whim.

Time elapsed. The brother met and fell in love with a simple girl. She was fine with it as long as she was the queen bee; but fate had other plans. Her husband fell in lust with her brother's intended. She, being a woman understood the change in her husband but she being felt that she could outwit destiny.

Her brother married the girl but she still controlled his money. She became pregnant. This was not wanted by her as then she would lose her perfect hourglass figure but she accepted this with a smile on face but with a heavy heart.  But then came a day when her brother threw her candy out. She was outraged, but decided to outwit him. She met him secretly and then lost her baby to a tragedy little knowing that it was her soul mate who brought this on.

She blackmailed her brother to get her nag soul mate back giving two hoots to her brother's happiness.

Welcome to the world of Mrs. Anjali Jha, wife of Mr. Shyaam Manohar Jha, sister extraordinaire of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada- the lead of the story ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON ( NEW VERSION), showing on STAR PLUS every MON-FRI at 8 pm.   

Edited by Hriju321 - 07 September 2012 at 7:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09maaloo--Sari--ipkbs

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi guys just read in a pst , Baruns movie is scheduled for 18 January 2013 ...so maybe he becomes the next big star and IPK will end anyway ...

So lets enjoy the remaining months of SaRun.

I would if they were around! Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloojoenet1234howcomepremparbatshowstruck-Jamba-ipkbs

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Gemsal678

Sooo... was today just another nail in the coffin of the show previously beloved by all of us? By the look and feel of the forum, it sure seems like it.

I feel like the show has been running on a half tank of gas for at least 4 months. But, most of us stuck around through the kidnapping track because we thought 'when Barun comes back, the show will pick up'. At least, that's what I thought.

I remember that first episode after he was back, where he and Khushi had that magical moment by the poolside. Their silent understanding, and warm embrace. And, I thought "YES! This is going to be a new phase of the show!". Then a few episodes later, what did we get? Arnav and Khushi back to bickering, and playing games. As though they didn't just almost get killed for each other. And, I thought, WTH is this? But, I was like - it's okay, at least we're seeing more Arnav and Khushi scenes. It will get better.

And, then we had the re-marriage track introduced. And, I was like - fanstastic! Wow! Finally! Sure - there was some magic missing, there were parallel tracks / criss-crossing tracks - but, I was like - it's okay!

But, honestly, - I'm tired of saying IT'S OKAY. Because you know what? IT'S NOT OKAY!!!!!!!

- IT'S NOT OKAY to butcher your characters
- IT'S NOT OKAY to lack direction in your storyline
- IT'S NOT OKAY to constantly leave tracks open and hanging and give all your characters amnesia
- IT'S NOT OKAY to sideline your *main* characters - the ones the show is famous for - to highlight characters NOBODY cares about
- IT'S NOT OKAY to reduce your previously awesome lead female character to a someone who lacks self-respect, intelligence, and all the qualities that made her so loved in the first place.
- IT'S NOT OKAY to expect fans to stick around while you get your sh*t together. Not since we've been waiting for practically half a year.

I'm tired of sitting and hoping for the show to reach its potential. I'm tired of expecting one thing from the show, and getting not even half of that in return.

So, does this mean I stop watching? Probably not. But, my heart is not in it. I don't feel the joy anymore. And, the makers of this show need to wake up before ALL their viewers stop feeling the love for this show. Because whatever it was that made it so special is slowly slipping away.  

Ladki - you won't even get hazed before admission  Clap

LOL... I've posted on here quite a few times! :) But, yes, I guess I'm still relatively new. I've been on the boards since February. I'm mostly a silent observer. But, once in a while I feel the desperate need to comment. Today was one of those days.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51maaloozainah09sugar_babepremparbatshowstruck-Jamba-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You are on vacation & you should be Ms Optimism...LOL Itna gussa?</font>

Thursdays episode had me bawling...this was just a freak show...i give up Sari...

NO YOU DON'T.

I'LL HARASS YOU BACK! YOU KNOW I WILL.

Have you seen my wrath when people diss Sobti... you have right? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09showstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top