Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 45)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

You know I am curious though... is Daljeet really one to be blamed?
I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

DO.NOT.GO.THERE.

I love you too much but shes left a sour taste in my mouth with her antics...no respect of benefit of doubt for her left. Sorry personal opinion here.

What about Barun and 11/20./45 huh?

He is an equal opportunity offender but he said he had to go and they worked ard it...her antics changed the future of it alL... No right or wrong but shit or get off the pot is still one saying i stand by ...do justice to it all ...leave or just wrap this crap up...

I don't know man, she wasn't given a lot after the first DKS failed. All this right now is because the creatives love Abbhas. And whatever love the actor, why on earth are they obsessed with Shyam?

ASR is Gul's fantasy. Why isn't she working on that? He was the most consistent character..

Um chup! Bas urcon sobtis side...sala boy should have quit back then! Now hes facing this hell on his own...and ASR dont get me started my beloved character is brought down to a harem pant wearing freak! Chicken legs gone wild is all i see now...f**king depressing! Angry

I'd BBM you now, your talliness has reached a whole new level :P

But I agree, somewhere Barun is probably going which was a better choice? Yup, the movie may be looking good right now!

Edited by sugar_babe - 07 September 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

I wrote one rant 2 days ago at 2:30am, not a good idea. Apparently I was very angry. Confused poor Visi. It is not worth even a minute of your time. I would recommend 4lions to write a book on 101 Ways to Kill your baby (pun intended Wink)

@red - Shaayad? Stern Smile

IKR! 

I didn't even read it and I felt the rage steaming off my laptop monitor. Tongue

How are you Sari? 

Happy! unlike the rest of you'll coz I took my twin's advice & haven't watched the episode...LOL

Edited by --Sari-- - 07 September 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloojoenet1234madmaxineshowstruckipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Um chup! Bas urcon sobtis side...sala boy should have quit back then! Now hes facing this hell on his own...and ASR dont get me started my beloved character is brought down to a harem pant wearing freak! Chicken legs gone wild is all i see now...f**king depressing! Angry

Whatever you are on, keep drinking!! I am loving you so so much right now.. LOLLOL

howcomeshowstrucksugar_babemadmaxine-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Vee - you are back?HugBlack board miss kiya...</font>

Last couple days of Vacay...ready to bury the blackboard the same damn way the CV's are burying the show! Livid is an understatement... Angry

-Maggie-maaloozainah09--Sari--showstruck

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Originally posted by howcome

At this rate next year all the TOP JODI nominations for all awards on telly will have cryanj and beefy shyam...no prizes for guessing how many they will win...

But remarkable for a serial to have swapped their nominations...
arnav will get nominated for best brother and khushi for best supporting role...Confused

So all their characters are on job rotation...that i think is the part of the contract...one year lead role and the next supporting role... Wah wah! 

ROFL ASR might get nominated for best villain.. for having stopped his di and jiju's madhur milan LOL

Edited by maaloo - 07 September 2012 at 7:13pm

-Maggie-howcomezainah09showstruckipkbs

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madmaxine

I wrote one rant 2 days ago at 2:30am, not a good idea. Apparently I was very angry. Confused poor Visi. It is not worth even a minute of your time. I would recommend 4lions to write a book on 101 Ways to Kill your baby (pun intended Wink)

@red - Shaayad? Stern Smile

IKR! 

I didn't even read it and I felt the rage steaming off my laptop monitor. Tongue

How are you Sari? 

Happy! unlike the rest of you'll coz I took my twin's advice & haven't watched the episode...LOL

LOL. I took my own advice and didn't watch! 

-Maggie-Moksha51showstrucksavvy05--Sari--

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by maaloo

[QUOTE=-Jamba-]
Repost request.

Read at your own risk LOL. I did say sorry, hopefully I am forgiven Confused
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181901&PID=64516527&#64516527

I wouldn't call it naievity.. She was just decent enough to quit while the show was ahead.. 

I still don't think she's going to leave. I'd believe it if this was it. She still has one month. Daljeet changed her mind overnight and Karan took a week! If today's hate posts on FB are anything to go by, there must be serious re-considerations going on in the PH.

If her absence in the past few episodes are any indications then she must have left already. And why would she go for a re-negotiation? 

Because now is when the sides will get divided right.. if the past episodes are any indication.. Payal can be used well..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemsal678

Sooo... was today just another nail in the coffin of the show previously beloved by all of us? By the look and feel of the forum, it sure seems like it.

I feel like the show has been running on a half tank of gas for at least 4 months. But, most of us stuck around through the kidnapping track because we thought 'when Barun comes back, the show will pick up'. At least, that's what I thought.

I remember that first episode after he was back, where he and Khushi had that magical moment by the poolside. Their silent understanding, and warm embrace. And, I thought "YES! This is going to be a new phase of the show!". Then a few episodes later, what did we get? Arnav and Khushi back to bickering, and playing games. As though they didn't just almost get killed for each other. And, I thought, WTH is this? But, I was like - it's okay, at least we're seeing more Arnav and Khushi scenes. It will get better.

And, then we had the re-marriage track introduced. And, I was like - fanstastic! Wow! Finally! Sure - there was some magic missing, there were parallel tracks / criss-crossing tracks - but, I was like - it's okay!

But, honestly, - I'm tired of saying IT'S OKAY. Because you know what? IT'S NOT OKAY!!!!!!!

- IT'S NOT OKAY to butcher your characters
- IT'S NOT OKAY to lack direction in your storyline
- IT'S NOT OKAY to constantly leave tracks open and hanging and give all your characters amnesia
- IT'S NOT OKAY to sideline your *main* characters - the ones the show is famous for - to highlight characters NOBODY cares about
- IT'S NOT OKAY to reduce your previously awesome lead female character to a someone who lacks self-respect, intelligence, and all the qualities that made her so loved in the first place.
- IT'S NOT OKAY to expect fans to stick around while you get your sh*t together. Not since we've been waiting for practically half a year.

I'm tired of sitting and hoping for the show to reach its potential. I'm tired of expecting one thing from the show, and getting not even half of that in return.

So, does this mean I stop watching? Probably not. But, my heart is not in it. I don't feel the joy anymore. And, the makers of this show need to wake up before ALL their viewers stop feeling the love for this show. Because whatever it was that made it so special is slowly slipping away.  

Ladki - you won't even get hazed before admission  Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09Hriju321joenet1234howcomemaalooshowstrucksavvy05ipkbs

Go to top