Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 42)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by madmaxine

Yo SGs!

Jamba's in da house. Shaashtaang pranaam J!

How's everyone holding up? Is it darkest before dawn (sic) or are we groping for the outside toilet without a torch? If that doesn't make sense..its OK...I didn't mean it to.Confused

do we have to dig for that toilet? Or will we find it there?

Just follow the stench. Forgive my crudity, I will behave hereon.

oh! You mean the stench caused by the 6.7 halwai show or the achar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09maaloomadmaxine

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Repost request.

Read at your own risk LOL. I did say sorry, hopefully I am forgiven Confused
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181901&PID=64516527&#64516527

This is what I wrote this morning about Deepali quitting and DB:

this was to be expected. Just a few months ago, she had said in another interview that she would like to explore. It does put the PH in a negative light though, they were willing to bend over backwards for an actress who continuously fails to impress yet they absolutely could not do anything for Deepali. Here is my grouse: Given the recent heavy dose of Anjali in the show if the PH felt so strongly about the character, they should have replaced Daljeet. The character has taken over the show completely but it fails to make an impression because Daljeet is not doing it any justice. This just tells me PH gave in because there was too much media hype which was very smart on DB's part. She leveraged the media to get what she wanted, it was a bit unprofessional in my opinion but it worked. To each their own, she was looking out for herself, can't blame her but the PH should have looked out for the show too, which they didn't.

That is Deepali's fault to be fair too then. The girl's on twitter and facebook, give a shout there like Karan Goddwani did and see how they keep her back in. Abbha, Karan, Daljeet all used the media and fans to their benefit. Deepali, like Barun is just too naive to do that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocks-Maggie-zainah09ipkbs-Vee05-

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by -Vee05-

You know I am curious though... is Daljeet really one to be blamed?
I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

DO.NOT.GO.THERE.

I love you too much but shes left a sour taste in my mouth with her antics...no respect of benefit of doubt for her left. Sorry personal opinion here.

What about Barun and 11/20./45 huh?

he didn't say. "I quit" and then.10 mins later say " renegotiating"
He said "simultaneously"

Not a phangurl..but the poor guy did show up and shoot whenever he was needed...he looked like crap but then again he was kidnapped..

-Maggie-maaloo-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

DO.NOT.GO.THERE.

I love you too much but shes left a sour taste in my mouth with her antics...no respect of benefit of doubt for her left. Sorry personal opinion here.

I agree.  When she received hate mails on didi ki saut she came out to say - take a chill pill guys ...what further pissed me was no baby bump and what really made me mad was her SSB interview on the day of her miscarriage where she was laughing and narrating about the loss of the baby and I was saying - hey girl show respect to your character if not then to women who really have such mishaps.

Anyway I  think her character is really weak and she is not doing a good job of it as well.  For god sake she can put on a bandage on. Her foot to show the lacerations. When Arnie still hasthe mehendi on his hand.

I really see her to be vain.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09maaloosugar_babe-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

DO.NOT.GO.THERE.

He is an equal opportunity offender but he said he had to go and they worked ard it...her antics changed the future of it alL... No right or wrong but shit or get off the pot is still one saying i stand by ...do justice to it all ...leave or just wrap this crap up...

-Maggie-zainah09maaloosugar_babeipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

DO.NOT.GO.THERE.

he didn't say. "I quit" and then.10 mins later say " renegotiating"
He said "simultaneously"

That was after he was legit groped by the media and (crazy) fans, symbolically!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bambiboy-Maggie-maalooipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

she created the hullabaloo about leaving and "we'll work it out"
now that quitting thing is like a chaap in our brain. It feels like it is because of her negotiation..

I don't think DB could have ever imagined things would turn out the way it did. Fans begged her to stay, we were happy when she did but once negotiations were reached changes were apparent so obviously one can't help but believe it was due to whatever DB and PH worked out. DB did not help matters defending her character in the Rangmunch interview when heat was already on her.

I do think DB shares blame in making the details public but she is not alone, CVs share blame too if not more for they are the ones who write for the show. No matter what DB negotiated the CVs had no right to neglect the rest of their cast. Where is the focus on the leads since Shyam's return??? Where is their story?? Its been Anjali and Shyam non stop! There is a reason we liked the past tracks while watching Anjali blind in love and Shyam's scheming - it is because it was Arnav and Khushi's love story whether it was love or hate, a kidnapping track, Arnav trying to win back her love. It was always about them but lately we are lucky if we get 5 minutes showing their love!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamIF_Rocks-Maggie-premparbatsugar_babeipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

I agree.  When she received hate mails on didi ki saut she came out to say - take a chill pill guys ...what further pissed me was no baby bump and what really made me mad was her SSB interview on the day of her miscarriage where she was laughing and narrating about the loss of the baby and I was saying - hey girl show respect to your character if not then to women who really have such mishaps.

Anyway I  think her character is really weak and she is not doing a good job of it as well.  For god sake she can put on a bandage on. Her foot to show the lacerations. When Arnie still hasthe mehendi on his hand.

I really see her to be vain.

That interview was horrible...i wanted to smack her face!Angry

-Maggie-maaloopremparbatPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top