Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 40)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by sugar_babe

You know I am curious though... is Daljeet really one to be blamed?
I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

Aspartame - I don't blame her one bit. In my book, all the blame goes straight where it should - the CV's and the PH. She's an actress who wants a better role - what's so wrong with that? 

The powers-that-be should have recognized what would work for the show and if her requirements could be met without killing the story. 

And that would have happened if they hadn't collectively been smoking or snorting or swallowing whatever they gave Di Maiiya on the show today.

You know I have this feeling that the Creatives are snooping and going "oh so you think we don't love our baby, just watch you b*****" and they give all our profanities the finger and make us swallow our own words by getting right back on track and the horse!

Too much to ask for? I think in AD this would work.. we've all done it to people! There's a prof I want to do it to this semester!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234zainah09-Jamba-.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

I think she's getting a very brutal end of something she did not ask for.. More screen space yes.. but did she really want this CRAP?

DO.NOT.GO.THERE.

I love you too much but shes left a sour taste in my mouth with her antics...no respect of benefit of doubt for her left. Sorry personal opinion here.

Agreed!! The way she handled was just terrible...although its the PH that is at fault by creating the drama she screwed herself up...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloosugar_babe-Jamba-ipkbs-Vee05-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by savvy05

How How.. How do you do it MandyBig smile  You have gotta be the eternal sunshine of the SG thread.

Today they butchered Khushi, when it was totally NOT required. Any way you think of it it just cannot be defended. I wanted to write a long post but just gave up.. not worth itConfused

I wrote one rant 2 days ago at 2:30am, not a good idea. Apparently I was very angry. Confused poor Visi. It is not worth even a minute of your time. I would recommend 4lions to write a book on 101 Ways to Kill your baby (pun intended Wink)

Repost request.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcomesavvy05

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Its the first time for today where I feel optimistic again for IPKKND. Shyam returning to RM will be the best thing for viewers since CVs will have no choice but to shift focus off her and devote more time to Arnav and Khushi after all Khushi has to return to RM and that can't happen without the wedding. Then it can be written that they go for the much needed honeymoon in UK, it could happen after all Nani and Anjali plotted romantic schemes before for these two. Bring back the cupid days

How How.. How do you do it MandyBig smile  You have gotta be the eternal sunshine of the SG thread.

Today they butchered Khushi, when it was totally NOT required. Any way you think of it it just cannot be defended. I wanted to write a long post but just gave up.. not worth itConfused

Experience from Ekta's show Sri, experience.

I really do not understand the CVs, the butchering of Anjali and Khushi was NOT needed. This track would have worked so well had they not incorporated Khushi forgetting everything Shyam has done and Anjali's manipulations both those have worked against a show that is already facing trouble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-savvy05ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Just read the last couple of posts...
is DB pulling any other stunt? Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09-Jamba-ipkbs

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Yo SGs! 

Jamba's in da house. Shaashtaang pranaam J! 

How's everyone holding up? Is it darkest before dawn (sic) or are we groping for the outside toilet without a torch? If that doesn't make sense..its OK...I didn't mean it to. Confused

-Maggie-joenet1234howcomezainah09-Jamba-savvy05ipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Today they butchered Khushi, when it was totally NOT required. Any way you think of it it just cannot be defended.
I wanted to write a long post but just gave up.. not worth itConfused

Angry Angry Angry

Ramanchi of the first order.

Arre J, gussa muth hona, that 2 min conversation of Khushi with DM killed it for me. Anji's scene did not bother me as much as what they did with Khushi. Khushi has enough uphill battles coming her way with Dadi and the past. Veeps also mentioned that a couple of pages ago.. so why drag her into this mess?

Only way they can redeem themselves is NEVER EVER have Khushi think that Shyam has reformed (from Monday). I will then think  Friday to be a case of bad editing and by mistake they aired a scene that was to be canned Angry

-Maggie-joenet1234zainah09maaloopremparbat-Jamba-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Aspartame - I don't blame her one bit. In my book, all the blame goes straight where it should - the CV's and the PH. She's an actress who wants a better role - what's so wrong with that?</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">The powers-that-be should have recognized what would work for the show and if her requirements could be met without killing the story.</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">And that would have happened if they hadn't collectively been smoking or snorting or swallowing whatever they gave Di Maiiya on the show today.</font>

You know I have this feeling that the Creatives are snooping and going "oh so you think we don't love our baby, just watch you b*****" and they give all our profanities the finger and make us swallow our own words by getting right back on track and the horse!

Too much to ask for? I think in AD this would work.. we've all done it to people! There's a prof I want to do it to this semester!

let's hope they recover their copy of " desi love story soap for dummies"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloozainah09-Jamba-

Go to top