Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 29)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
excellent post SariROFL

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1865

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.


Ippy, I read an article about channels trying hard to keep viewers now that KBC has started and then a lame excuse was given about why Mahadev is promoted on SP. I don't buy it, SP should be pushing the PH of IPKKND to release a promo but instead they show the step motherly treatment again to promote a show that is doing well. Mahadev has become the new DABH! Its annoying.

Yeah.. Yeah.. First came IPL, then 8/10/20/40/45 days ki chutti, then came Olympics..now comes KBC .. All the while cookery show is 6.9 TRPs and this one is "climbing" up to 2.9.. 

Sorry Mandy, it's just one of the things that I had to get out of my system Confused Their product, their baby, their livelihood.. Why do I care? Ouch Can someone remind me I write bugs for a living? 

Nikaal deejiye Moxieji!   Get every frustration out. There never was a better day than today for that.  Even last Friday wasn't as bad as today. 
Last Friday ko hum beach pe the Day Dreaming... Aah zen ness 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Joined: 10 February 2006
Posts: 7317

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Back!! Sorry I had a social commitment to be at and my foot is better, maybe flip-flops were a bad idea lol!

Mandy if they came to Canada... Why can't they???


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 53314

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by premparbat

Ippy did you see the Khushi UK advertisement.   She is so adorable.

I did Ratna..
they're playing Khushi and Arnav both during every ad break Big smile

I saw Khushi's she's soo cute!! UK fans are lucky, why can't they come to Canada Cry

Here's her ad if anyone missed it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chaNLci8qq4 [/YOUTUBE


Thats cute!!

It is, I wonder what the show will do with both their leads coming to UK. Its for 5 days right?? I'm hoping before then this show gets their act together.

Well.. emm. there was a matter about the honeymoon?Wink
i just signed a petition on twitter to use the time as a honeymoon..although it will fall to deaf ears.D'oh
but we cannot have Shyamli for 5 day!


The show would be a TRP disaster if they did that, either show ARHI in UK or they may bank enough scenes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Pr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 3669

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

watching IPK again with the fam and i was complaining about how they've forgotten about the wedding and aren't even mentioning it.and poor arshi and all that.So dad called me daft and said how can anyone think of a shaadi after such a big haadsa?

there you have it. thats what the old folks thinkD'oh

Ask dad why they are eating mithaai after such a big haadsa.  

He says its their pyaar and way to cheer her up..Shocked

i don't want them to cheer her upAngry
no one feed Arshi Jalebies after their haadsas!


You tell him Ippy!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1865

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by Moksha51

 Can someone remind me I write bugs for a living? 

Moxie-you write bugs for a living...

You are welcome Tongue
Psst...psst ...that was sheldon cooper talking...

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 53314

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Back!! Sorry I had a social commitment to be at and my foot is better, maybe flip-flops were a bad idea lol!

Mandy if they came to Canada... Why can't they???



I would love if they made a visit to Canada

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by premparbat

Ippy did you see the Khushi UK advertisement.   She is so adorable.

I did Ratna..
they're playing Khushi and Arnav both during every ad break Big smile

I saw Khushi's she's soo cute!! UK fans are lucky, why can't they come to Canada Cry

Here's her ad if anyone missed it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chaNLci8qq4 [/YOUTUBE


Thats cute!!

It is, I wonder what the show will do with both their leads coming to UK. Its for 5 days right?? I'm hoping before then this show gets their act together.

Well.. emm. there was a matter about the honeymoon?Wink
i just signed a petition on twitter to use the time as a honeymoon..although it will fall to deaf ears.D'oh
but we cannot have Shyamli for 5 day!


The show would be a TRP disaster if they did that, either show ARHI in UK or they may bank enough scenes
is it possible for them to bank enough scenes with both leads for 5 days???
Maybe they'll shoot with BDs...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-MaddyAddysbk2Pr1yanka

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam Doon - WU - 07.12.11

2 3 4 5

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 32   Views: 17098

-Srushti- 32 17098 08 December 2011 at 11:45am by chammak_challo
Didi aur uncle ke iss pyar ko kya naam doon

2

Author: trina2010   Replies: 11   Views: 4648

trina2010 11 4648 07 December 2011 at 8:37pm by Cytherea
Iss Anxiety Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5

Author: minimuffin86   Replies: 32   Views: 5184

minimuffin86 32 5184 06 December 2011 at 2:34pm by kitty25
Full title song of is pyaa ko ky naam doon

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 2   Views: 2580

mahamluvsbs 2 2580 06 December 2011 at 1:24pm by minuu
Serials Ke High Points -Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Author: kb11   Replies: 1   Views: 1427

kb11 1 1427 06 December 2011 at 12:27am by kb11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index