Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: soapsuds

So khushi will bring shyam...isiki kami thi...we all knew shyam will be back but did they have to take this route?...and if Khushi says "Shayad woh badal gaye hain...di ka kitna khayal rakh rahe hain🤢..." one more time I will end up throwing something at my TV😡

even if they had shown khushi thinking that Shyam is dangerous...but look how Di brightens up with him around and perhaps we may have to tolerate him for a bit just for Di to recover but have to be very vigilant to make sure he does no harm...even that would have been naive but perhaps tolerable...what she thought yesterday...was plain stupid or worse...sigh

Anji's character has always been manipulative...DB can't really do justice to the shades...but I can understand this Anji more than one who was face cupping Khushi at the Roka...not that I care much about Anji...but what they did last night destroyed Khushi's characterization for me...yes khushi is all heart but she is not stupid...she didn't buy into Shyam's crap during the kidnapping track...so why now...when she has even more reason to know how dangerous he is? She thought this very same thing at payash wedding and that set-off a whole cascade of events that only brought trouble...why again?

They could have always brought Shyam back by other means...since that was the goal all along...without destroying Khushi and making her look stupid in the process...it was all so unnecessary...

Unable to comprehend why Khushi has to bring Shyam back...are they going to use that in the future to separate them...Anjali could have just as easily brought the creep back by threatening to kill herself...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Back home, not in a great frame of mind ... and after reading the Friday updates, don't even want to watch the episode! 🤢

Character destruction of Khushi means the end of IPKKND for me.

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Back home, not in a great frame of mind ... and after reading the Friday updates, don't even want to watch the episode! 🤢

Character destruction of Khushi means the end of IPKKND for me.

Diya - Nice way to start a morning...🤗 Yes, I didn't watch yest either. Last week there were warning signs but I cannot believe they actually went for it.

They still haven't done the ultimate damage, hopefully Mon better sense will prevail. Otherwise, like Shyam they will be killing their own baby...Now you know where it is coming from, warped, sick minds...🤢

--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

So khushi will bring shyam...isiki kami thi...we all knew shyam will be back but did they have to take this route?...and if Khushi says "Shayad woh badal gaye hain...di ka kitna khayal rakh rahe hain🤢..." one more time I will end up throwing something at my TV😡

even if they had shown khushi thinking that Shyam is dangerous...but look how Di brightens up with him around and perhaps we may have to tolerate him for a bit just for Di to recover but have to be very vigilant to make sure he does no harm...even that would have been naive but perhaps tolerable...what she thought yesterday...was plain stupid or worse...sigh

Anji's character has always been manipulative...DB can't really do justice to the shades...but I can understand this Anji more than one who was face cupping Khushi at the Roka...not that I care much about Anji...but what they did last night destroyed Khushi's characterization for me...yes khushi is all heart but she is not stupid...she didn't buy into Shyam's crap during the kidnapping track...so why now...when she has even more reason to know how dangerous he is? She thought this very same thing at payash wedding and that set-off a whole cascade of events that only brought trouble...why again?

They could have always brought Shyam back by other means...since that was the goal all along...without destroying Khushi and making her look stupid in the process...it was all so unnecessary...

Biraj - I have a whole theory on that too but I don't want go there...It is very bleak...bas, let's leave it at that...😆

--Sari-- thumbnail