Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 113)

.Kryptonite. Senior Member
.Kryptonite.
.Kryptonite.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hey all Smile  Can i join in for the conversations/discussions? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yanka

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Whenever u are feeling down pleez visit IF.LOL

Arey both were going out to look out for new payalia.
They also need some time to get away frm deedee drama.

directorJi se galti hogayi ... script mein likkha tah Arnav will see his kameena jeeja put 2 and 2 together and KhushiJi would want to consult gyno about her bratty nanads mood swing and while doing so dewarJi would have sweetly asked to drop bhabiJi to hospital.

it's all a big MU D'oh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by bobop

just watched i hate u scene again'.gawd..im such a big sucker of this intense romantic anger n what not..looove it

I Hate You and their marriage are 2 of my fav ArHi scenes ... also grihapravesh and SR scenes ... I was so wishing these two would act on a script like that of Khamoshi !!

Those scenes were intense, we need intensity back with this pairing instead of 100 ways to sell DKS!

showstruckPr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kryptonite.

Hi welcome, join in!! I'm loving all the newbies, ways to feel optimistic if not for the show then the hangout.

showstruckPr1yanka

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

just watched i hate u scene again'.gawd..im such a big sucker of this intense romantic anger n what not..looove it

I Hate You and their marriage are 2 of my fav ArHi scenes ... also grihapravesh and SR scenes ... I was so wishing these two would act on a script like that of Khamoshi !!

Those scenes were intense, we need intensity back with this pairing instead of 100 ways to sell DKS!

they could have sold it at economy sale rate if only they kept it limited and din't shove it down our throat ... the whole drama that took place yesterday needed only 2.5 to 5 mins max and we had a whole 22 mins with so many things out of order.

we would have taken quietly what we got if only they made khushis thoughts on  Creep a bit reasonable. a simple line ... par hum arnavJi ko esa kese kehsakte hain ... Dammit he just told her he sees betrayal of his father everytime he sees creep ... how can she not ponder on that even for a bit. that one dialogue would not have made her all about DKL and we would not have been this furious ... after all we are people who tolerated weeks on flashdrives and how to negate flabby &fugly goons.  

.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kryptonite.

hi kryptonite…welcome..i think ive seen ur names in the likes on the takes….waise im about to fall asleep….

showstruck

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I hate u is still one of the best written scenes in IPK where u can see intensity(which CVs promised) in that shaadi drama.Why they throw Ved and sudhir out of this team.??

I think they stuck to deep intense drama  for 2 weeks or something and again went bac to slapstick days.

They tried to revive it during may episodes but i dont know it didnt bring the old charm bac.Something was missing frm those scenes.
Maybe becoz of time constraint(BS film and SI uk trip) or whatever it doesnot touch audience in similar way.

.S.A.

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

I agree with you Sari, I've had enough too, I really couldn't understand yesterday episode, nothing new was added to the story, everyone doing their roles monotonously.  Imagine we wait patiently for 8pm every night to get this crap.  Ive had enough of Anjali-Shyam space.  If they cant do anything more for Khushi and Arnav, maybe they should get a girl for NK and explore that angle.

showstruck

Go to top