Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 102)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13062

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Simone2005

Hi Ladies,

Intruding again Smile...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancyEvil Smile   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

LOL Hi Simone, join us we are all in a ranting mood and ready to watch anything which brings back Arnav and Khushi as the main story. Imagine we are missing the Swami and Kidnapping days and I remember the forum back then, those tracks were not that well liked yet we are ready to take that over Anjali and Shyam ... its that bad!!!

I had enjoyed how the swami track started.. Thoda nahi.. Bahut jyaada kar diya baad mein.. 100 ways of annoying the audience with crazy eyes bhabhi.. 

The the first couple of episodes is just too hilarious

Compared to aaj ki episode.. I loved the babli ones too.. LOL

I skipped em then, I skip Em now.. 

I wasn't introduced to the SGs back then.. Hmm,,, wonder what I used to do with all the time Ermm

I came in with the flash drive episodes...Moxie --hi !!

Ash Hug Aaj to itna rant kiya ki I had to remind myself (Howie had to) that IPK has no effect on my life per say and I write bugs for a living.. Personal SATYANASH D'oh

Write bugs!!ROFL. I manage bugs - even worse! I have ranted atleast 150 posts I guess!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005purplenpink

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 7442

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Chalo ladki log...past midnight  SKD calling.


Good Night/Good Morning..see you all on the other sideHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkmaaloozainah09Pr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13062

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by Simone2005

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Simone2005

Hi Ladies,

Intruding again Smile...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancyEvil Smile   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

LOL Hi Simone, join us we are all in a ranting mood and ready to watch anything which brings back Arnav and Khushi as the main story. Imagine we are missing the Swami and Kidnapping days and I remember the forum back then, those tracks were not that well liked yet we are ready to take that over Anjali and Shyam ... its that bad!!!

I had enjoyed how the swami track started.. Thoda nahi.. Bahut jyaada kar diya baad mein.. 100 ways of annoying the audience with crazy eyes bhabhi.. 

The the first couple of episodes is just too hilarious

Compared to aaj ki episode.. I loved the babli ones too.. LOL

Don't forget the Scorpion diaries...

 
Scorpion diaries were actually masterpiece ideas.. 

Bheja fry ones!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005purplenpinkmaaloo

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13062

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Chalo ladki log...past midnight  SKD calling.


Good Night/Good Morning..see you all on the other sideHug

Good night rads!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1865

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simone2005


I think i would rather watch slim Shaymu chase around a scorpion then what we are viewing now.

Simone Hug Welcome to the hangout.. 


ROFL @ above

Israt.. You're lurking? How is the migrane?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7400

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
[
better ...took pain killer


Edited by showstruck - 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 3924

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Chalo ladki log...past midnight  SKD calling.


Good Night/Good Morning..see you all on the other sideHug

'Nite Maggie.. 'Nite Rads. .May your SKDs be IPKKND free.. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckMepharmNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 3669

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by Simone2005


I think i would rather watch slim Shaymu chase around a scorpion then what we are viewing now.

Simone Hug Welcome to the hangout.. 


ROFL @ above

Israt.. You're lurking? How is the migrane?

Israt is probably asleep...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam Doon - WU - 07.12.11

2 3 4 5

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 32   Views: 17201

-Srushti- 32 17201 08 December 2011 at 11:45am by chammak_challo
Didi aur uncle ke iss pyar ko kya naam doon

2

Author: trina2010   Replies: 11   Views: 4713

trina2010 11 4713 07 December 2011 at 8:37pm by Cytherea
Iss Anxiety Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5

Author: minimuffin86   Replies: 32   Views: 5301

minimuffin86 32 5301 06 December 2011 at 2:34pm by kitty25
Full title song of is pyaa ko ky naam doon

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 2   Views: 2618

mahamluvsbs 2 2618 06 December 2011 at 1:24pm by minuu
Serials Ke High Points -Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Author: kb11   Replies: 1   Views: 1438

kb11 1 1438 06 December 2011 at 12:27am by kb11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index