Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? (Page 100)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Okay guys I'm off!!

See ya in a few hours or in the morning!

xx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09showstruckMepharm

Simone2005 Senior Member
Simone2005
Simone2005

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Simone2005

Hi Ladies,

Intruding again Smile...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancyEvil Smile   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

LOL Hi Simone, join us we are all in a ranting mood and ready to watch anything which brings back Arnav and Khushi as the main story. Imagine we are missing the Swami and Kidnapping days and I remember the forum back then, those tracks were not that well liked yet we are ready to take that over Anjali and Shyam ... its that bad!!!

I had enjoyed how the swami track started.. Thoda nahi.. Bahut jyaada kar diya baad mein.. 100 ways of annoying the audience with crazy eyes bhabhi.. 

The the first couple of episodes is just too hilarious

Compared to aaj ki episode.. I loved the babli ones too.. LOL

Don't forget the Scorpion diaries...

-Maggie-Moksha51maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by maaloo

Hi Ladies,

Intruding again Smile...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancyEvil Smile   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

LOL Hi Simone, join us we are all in a ranting mood and ready to watch anything which brings back Arnav and Khushi as the main story. Imagine we are missing the Swami and Kidnapping days and I remember the forum back then, those tracks were not that well liked yet we are ready to take that over Anjali and Shyam ... its that bad!!!

I had enjoyed how the swami track started.. Thoda nahi.. Bahut jyaada kar diya baad mein.. 100 ways of annoying the audience with crazy eyes bhabhi.. 

I skipped em then, I skip Em now.. 

I wasn't introduced to the SGs back then.. Hmm,,, wonder what I used to do with all the time Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005-Maggie-purplenpinkzainah09maaloo-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Just checked the FB IPK page, there is a sense of resigned acceptance. Dekhna hain toh dekhenge type.

what do you mean Ragini. Is it the resigned acceptance of the viewers or the creatives ? I expected a more of bashing posts to be filling the IPK FB.

Viewers of course. I see more posts asking people not to "bother posting" as nobody cares :) Sach bhi toh hain.

I have a serious doubt. Khushboo said that the actors visit the IF and are *hurt* with the comments and posts that are made here. My question is the feedback is generally negative, yesterday the shit hit the fan and exploded, we have not one positive post on the IF or the facebook. What the hell are the creatives doing ? Don't they know the storyline is not working. What are they waiting for. The final death of the show ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005-Maggie-zainah09showstruck-monalisa-Newbiesoapfan

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Hi Ladies,

No! Seriously!! Gosh yesterday must have been really bad if we're asking for bubbly and swami tracks! Those were rather pathetic no? Lekin hindsight is a wonderful thing Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005-Maggie-maalooshowstruck-monalisa-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by purplenpink

Ok back for round 2 at the hangout. Kaun hai? And are we all ranted out or is there more there??

Theres always more..Smile

Hi Paayal -- Deepali left the showCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-purplenpinkshowstruck

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Hi Ladies,

Don't forget the Scorpion diaries...

Simone.. Scorpion diaries were a part of the original sangeet, no? They were great episodes.. Scorpion part ko snip karke of course

Simone2005-Maggie-zainah09showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Hi Ladies,

I skipped em then, I skip Em now.. 

I wasn't introduced to the SGs back then.. Hmm,,, wonder what I used to do with all the time Ermm

I came in with the flash drive episodes...Moxie --hi !!

Simone2005-Maggie-Moksha51maalooshowstruck

Go to top