Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? - Page 108

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bobop

And we thought we would get a nice fuzzy romantic teej ME on you birthday..

When is Teej??

18th sept in AD

Maybe I will get Teej on my birthday...27th...
So khushi will bring shyam...isiki kami thi...we all knew shyam will be back but did they have to take this route?...and if Khushi says "Shayad woh badal gaye hain...di ka kitna khayal rakh rahe hain🤢..." one more time I will end up throwing something at my TV😡

even if they had shown khushi thinking that Shyam is dangerous...but look how Di brightens up with him around and perhaps we may have to tolerate him for a bit just for Di to recover but have to be very vigilant to make sure he does no harm...even that would have been naive but perhaps tolerable...what she thought yesterday...was plain stupid or worse...sigh

Anji's character has always been manipulative...DB can't really do justice to the shades...but I can understand this Anji more than one who was face cupping Khushi at the Roka...not that I care much about Anji...but what they did last night destroyed Khushi's characterization for me...yes khushi is all heart but she is not stupid...she didn't buy into Shyam's crap during the kidnapping track...so why now...when she has even more reason to know how dangerous he is? She thought this very same thing at payash wedding and that set-off a whole cascade of events that only brought trouble...why again?

They could have always brought Shyam back by other means...since that was the goal all along...without destroying Khushi and making her look stupid in the process...it was all so unnecessary...

Evening SGs ðŸ˜ƒ

Shyaam again it is to know things and here we are tired of asking someone at least someone to get a solid clue against that creep ... wese milkar bhi kya faida ... khushi ji ko mile the nah sab ke sab ... sab kuch bola bhi tha family ke samne & MamiJi heard herself that he intents to severe ties with Rani Sahiba ðŸ˜¡

Ippy don't go by the spoiler ... intentionally din't mention Di ... she din't want the wrath !!
I dont know man... I hate that they end the week on such a low note..

I wish i had even an ounce of positivity left in me to uplift your moods
Originally posted by MentalExotica

I dont know man... I hate that they end the week on such a low note..

I wish i had even an ounce of positivity left in me to uplift your moods

They should have saved mat jao for Friday...🤗
Good morning/evening ladies... 

Read the spoiler by Mishti. 

So last time ASR was angry on Khushi for "Chod deejiye Anjaliji ko" and now he will be again angry for "Phir se shadi karlijiye Anjali se". 

Every one in RM is suffering from OCD - If not Shyamji, some other road-romeo can easily come and manipulate queen bee and the servant bees.

Forget Khushi, seeing Di's horrendous behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if HP/OP also brings Shyamji back home. Who can watch that torture? We can't watch for 20 minutes, poor servants have to see this day and night and in between clean the carpets, electric wires, cook kheer/clean utensils  in the midnight and what not. 

Originally posted by soapsuds

So khushi will bring shyam...isiki kami thi...we all knew shyam will be back but did they have to take this route?...and if Khushi says "Shayad woh badal gaye hain...di ka kitna khayal rakh rahe hain🤢..." one more time I will end up throwing something at my TV😡

even if they had shown khushi thinking that Shyam is dangerous...but look how Di brightens up with him around and perhaps we may have to tolerate him for a bit just for Di to recover but have to be very vigilant to make sure he does no harm...even that would have been naive but perhaps tolerable...what she thought yesterday...was plain stupid or worse...sigh

Anji's character has always been manipulative...DB can't really do justice to the shades...but I can understand this Anji more than one who was face cupping Khushi at the Roka...not that I care much about Anji...but what they did last night destroyed Khushi's characterization for me...yes khushi is all heart but she is not stupid...she didn't buy into Shyam's crap during the kidnapping track...so why now...when she has even more reason to know how dangerous he is? She thought this very same thing at payash wedding and that set-off a whole cascade of events that only brought trouble...why again?

They could have always brought Shyam back by other means...since that was the goal all along...without destroying Khushi and making her look stupid in the process...it was all so unnecessary...

i knoww biraj…after having such a nice time laughing my heart out at the hangout after the shitty epi…they throw this crap at us on sat morning….my headache is back
why are they hell bent on doing harakiri with the show?

they going exactly the Shyamu way...killing their own baby...with some thus far obscure goal...
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Dimag what dimag??? None of them have brains left this week clearly reflected that...dimag ka poop bangaya hai which they flushed multiple times thus week!

True that!😊