Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? - Page 79

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay I'm going to hit a 100 and leave, AD calls!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -monalisa-

Galat jawaab Ishaji!! Par good attempt.  The nurse is the actual "woh aurat" come to take revenge on the entire Raizada-Mallick khaandaan.  Jee haan... she's the mastermind behind the kidnapping too, Shyamji was merely following orders. 

Haila Mona πŸ˜² Aap thrillers bhi likh the ho? πŸ˜²
Edited by maaloo - 11 years ago
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobop

I also have to laugh when Shyam is trying to skulk and hide his ever expanding hulking figure in RM.  His body language as he is trying to flit to and fro is hilarious!

he is into heavy gymming..so i hear..wonder what's going wrong..he doesnt seem to have an enviable body from any angleπŸ˜›

Agreed.  **snark** **snark**  Oh for the Love of all that is awesome in the universe...GIVE ME BACK MY SHOW!  I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THE ANJALI/SHYAM SHOW, I SIGNED UP FOR THE MOST INTENSELY FANTASTIC LEAD COUPLE EVER IN A LAU STORY SHOW!!!😑  I can deal with side track with other characters...but that means side tracks! 

Rant over. Phew. Felt nice to say it somewhere!

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

πŸ˜† Hi Simone, join us we are all in a ranting mood and ready to watch anything which brings back Arnav and Khushi as the main story. Imagine we are missing the Swami and Kidnapping days and I remember the forum back then, those tracks were not that well liked yet we are ready to take that over Anjali and Shyam ... its that bad!!!

I had enjoyed how the swami track started.. Thoda nahi.. Bahut jyaada kar diya baad mein.. 100 ways of annoying the audience with crazy eyes bhabhi.. 

The the first couple of episodes is just too hilarious
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bobop

salma sultaan..yeah..'wow im old'but i loved her hair

And sarees... she used to wear such nice ones!
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaloo

Haila Mona πŸ˜² Aap thrillers bhi likh the ho? πŸ˜²

Aapko pata nahin tha?  Bachpan se πŸ˜› 
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moksha51

I had enjoyed how the swami track started.. Thoda nahi.. Bahut jyaada kar diya baad mein.. 100 ways of annoying the audience with crazy eyes bhabhi.. 

Compared to aaj ki episode.. I loved the babli ones too.. πŸ˜†
sugar_babe thumbnail
Okay guys I'm off!!

See ya in a few hours or in the morning!

xx
Simone2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Simone2005

Hi Ladies,

Intruding again 😊...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancy😈   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

πŸ˜† Hi Simone, join us we are all in a ranting mood and ready to watch anything which brings back Arnav and Khushi as the main story. Imagine we are missing the Swami and Kidnapping days and I remember the forum back then, those tracks were not that well liked yet we are ready to take that over Anjali and Shyam ... its that bad!!!

Don't forget the Scorpion diaries...
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: maaloo

I skipped em then, I skip Em now.. 

I wasn't introduced to the SGs back then.. Hmm,,, wonder what I used to do with all the time πŸ€”