Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bobop

ajib silly hai sab kucch'if u ask me..camera waale episodes mein bhi he used 2 flit around kabhi camere ke paas'next few secs mein anjali ke room mein'secret passageway..how exciting NOT

I also have to laugh when Shyam is trying to skulk and hide his ever expanding hulking figure in RM.  His body language as he is trying to flit to and fro is hilarious!

Originally posted by Simone2005

Hi Ladies,

Intruding again 😊...I'm usually positive polly about IPK but today I have turned into a negative nancy😈   I don't care if they make all this Anjali nonsense a nightmare/dream, all I want is them to get back to Arnav/Khushi...heck I will even watch ASR doing bhangra for 20 mins.

Join the club...😊
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Just checked the FB IPK page, there is a sense of resigned acceptance. Dekhna hain toh dekhenge type.

I am also stalking it😆...during DD days when some political figure would die...one week there would only be SALMA SULTAN in white and some sitaar and tanpura people...I am getting a DEJA VU on the FB page😆

Just checked the FB IPK page, there is a sense of resigned acceptance. Dekhna hain toh dekhenge type.

Good morning Rags.. we have ranted there yesterday-- or early today morning ! Almost all the SGs!
Originally posted by -monalisa-

But they would have got what they wanted already if they had stuck to the plan, no?  Faltu mein lukka-chupi khel rahe the aur hamara waqt barbaad kar rahe the. And that annoying slo-mo walk the entire family did towards Anjali's room, with the OMG-suspense music in the background. Sheeesh..
Not to mention the waste of bribe money for the nurse.  Waise, nurse ka motivation kya tha? Totally random and DKB bakwaas. 

To be totally crass ...she (nurse) saw more potential in the DO-er shyam vs almost arnav ...

Thats my cue to say goodnight before i get reported... 
Edited by howcome - 11 years ago

as i said before…bhains ke aagey been bajaye..bhains khadi muskaaye
Originally posted by Mepharm

I am also stalking it😆...during DD days when some political figure would die...one week there would only be SALMA SULTAN in white and some sitaar and tanpura people...I am getting a DEJA VU on the FB page😆

salma sultaan..yeah..…wow im old…but i loved her hair
Ok back for round 2 at the hangout. Kaun hai? And are we all ranted out or is there more there??
We've really lost it.. 😆

century bajne wali hai.. see you all tomorrow on a new thread by the looks of it...
Originally posted by magnetic693

I also have to laugh when Shyam is trying to skulk and hide his ever expanding hulking figure in RM.  His body language as he is trying to flit to and fro is hilarious!

Kitna mushkil hota hoga Shyamji ko sab kuch yaad rakhna.  He has to scamper around like a rat, ingratiate himself to RaniSahiba, while remembering to smirk snidely at the cameras when she's not looking. Upar se shirt ke buttons khule chhodna.  Ufff... yeh adaayen, hum to fida ho gaye.