Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Arnav and Akash are seeing the wrong doctor!!

Soul sister moment. ðŸ¤—  I said earlier they need to get the opposite end checked!😆
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Achcha to, I decided to not make a post because the hangout was too much fun to leave and focus on writing.  But I have a kostin. 

The Jhas should both have Stoopid as their first names, yes?  Not 12 hrs ago they decided that Anjali will refuse to eat and take dawaai if Shyam's not back.  And then she promptly goes and eats assorted mithaai and aloo methi and chatni.  Matlab kya hai iska?  She's going to throw her toddler tantrum again and they're going to blame it on mood swings which the gynecologist is treating?  I only hope her psychiatrist didn't perform the surgery. ðŸ˜²

You mean the Jhas are Stoopids...i disagree, its the Raizadas who are stoopid!

The Jhas get what they want, how they want, when they want...
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Exactly! I kept on harping on this right around the biwi ki saut days. Show her completely messed up, delusional, mentally unstable and go all crazy at everyone but nope, creativity only applies to Kitchen politics. How many ways can we demean a woman, how many ways can Dadi make a disgusting face like she has smelled her own fart, how many ways can we come up with derogatory terms for Mami's vocabulary, bas.

The less said about Dadi and Mami the better.

As for Anjali, in my head, I have perfect explanations for her behaviour...operative phrase being "in my head"

zainah09 thumbnail

Achcha to, I decided to not make a post because the hangout was too much fun to leave and focus on writing.  But I have a kostin. 

The Jhas should both have Stoopid as their first names, yes?  Not 12 hrs ago they decided that Anjali will refuse to eat and take dawaai if Shyam's not back.  And then she promptly goes and eats assorted mithaai and aloo methi and chatni.  Matlab kya hai iska?  She's going to throw her toddler tantrum again and they're going to blame it on mood swings which the gynecologist is treating?  I only hope her psychiatrist didn't perform the surgery. ðŸ˜²

🤣
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel this whole show should be a case study for  - LOST IN TRANSLATION...

what the focus groups say is lost by the time it reaches the story writer ------> lost to screenplay---->director ------->actors and finally to the TRP audience...

this cycle continues till we the non- TRP internet savvy audience rant to no end...and nothing changes!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I asked all these questions in the last thread Manisha...absolute satyaanash !

She can't continue an anshan -- that was the plan and they have a gynae treating her mood swings? They don't even take the patient to the gynae.. we have two guys going to meet a gynae!

Why would two guys meet a gyanae? Unless they want a sex change operation?😉
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I also have a kostin …😆…shyam ne aate hi tablet uthaayi aur anjali ko khila di..usne saari dawaiyaan yaad kar rakhi hain kya…aur kaun si medicine empty stomach leni hoti hai post miscarriage….in otherwise medically fit patients….😕aur nurse wahan karkya rahi hai phir...😆
zainah09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: howcome

You mean the Jhas are Stoopids...i disagree, its the Raizadas who are stoopid!

The Jhas get what they want, how they want, when they want...

WORD!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Actually Sanaya is looking exhausted in the last two episodes... Barun too... wonder if they are building a bank for November?

Too early, probably work taking its toll. I noticed in this episode it sounded like Sanaya was losing her voice again
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I asked all these questions in the last thread Manisha...absolute satyaanash !

She can't continue an anshan -- that was the plan and they have a gynae treating her mood swings? They don't even take the patient to the gynae.. we have two guys going to meet a gynae!

Why would two guys meet a gyanae? Unless they want a sex change operation?😉
[/QUOTE]

waise dono arnav n akash were looking mighty excited 2 go 2 the gynaec….itna ki arnav couldnt even hear khushi properly….i mean how the hell can 20 sec delay hurt u…either u shdnt have stopped at the door totally…bah