Spice Girls Hangout:Iss waar ko kya naam doon? - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Yes -- wonder where she is!

Saas ki kidmat mein busy hoon like a good star parivar bahu...🤢

I know - Scarlett wants to marry Ashley but gets married to someone else instead ... he dies and she nurses Melanie  .. Melanie was supposed to be a washed out character! 

Exactly...😉
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Zinny I find it funny that on a day where we get an episode we love, the hangout moves slow but when we hate an episode look out!!
bcoz mandy that day we'll be watching the episode again and again but today we are all ranting ...
i saw u upset prev but in this thread u r quite optimistic abt the shyam return track for the focus back to khushi...and the story abt arnav and khushi...u know after sleeping for an hour doing all household works now i got the links from ippy to watch it again...so we are little hopeful for monday aren't we???
Originally posted by Vistaa

I guess I really should follow the first part of my signature and not say anything more.

😈

The character Anjali makes sense now. If people aren't getting it, that's because of the actress's limitations, she can't deliver. Today's satyanaash was Khushi. Bas. Nothing else bothered me that much, but Khushi's nosedive was unbearable.
Originally posted by Moksha51

Her in/out laws have surprise invited themselves over for dinner.. So she is making badam Kheer - sugar free for them

NOT!!! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by showstruck

coming down with a migraine...you girls rock and keep rocking...I need to lie down😃

take care...sleep tight

I know - Scarlett wants to marry Ashley but gets married to someone else instead ... he dies and she nurses Melanie  .. Melanie was supposed to be a washed out character! 

Melanie was what both Scarlett and Rhett hoped they would be when they grew up😆 She was the moral compass who served the one and only purpose of showing them how far removed they were from being a gentlewoman and a gentleman. She embodied goodness.
Originally posted by zainah09

NOT!!! ðŸ˜†

But Zinny, Kheer makes it all better ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by veeps

Exactly...😉

Waise Anji is like her- dependent type. Khushi is Scarlett ... but fast becoming SP bahu ! And we all know who ASR is ðŸ˜‰ -- not to be compared to the original anyway ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by zainah09

NOT!!! ðŸ˜†

So what are you feeding them???