Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zainah09

Satya effin Nash!!! F*L...What makes in laws inconsiderate?? Mine have decided they want to come over for dinner...its freaking nine o clock...give me some heads up will you...😑

I suggest Almond Kheer pleases the unpleaseable... Or something...
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veeps

I blame the hubby... he is the one who got the desi package for our TV... sab unki galati hai...😑 ... par hum kabhi itna strong ban na nahi chahte ke humen unki zaroorat na pade...

Veeps - we don't even get desi cable. This is online satyanash. Much harder to pull the plug - though I finally succeeded this week.

They say it takes 21 days to break a bad habit - so all I need is 21 days of Dear Anj rabba-ve'ing the Hulk, and I won't even string the three letters (IPK) together anymore.

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Soul sisters J...I was going to say the same thing...πŸ˜†

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

I suggest Almond Kheer pleases the unpleaseable... Or something...

🀣
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have my mother to blame...

I blame the eye candy against an SUV, in the rain in promo four.

But I regret nothing πŸ˜ƒ
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Maxine, I dont think the SG's dislike DB and I dont think anybody should  πŸ˜ƒ. My crib, she negotiated for the screen space (the story was not changed, they just accelerated the track after Arnav comes home at the end of kidnapping without any breather), but her acting skills have come woefully short in this storyline. It shows very clearly these days.

Another mea culpa done by the CV's they toned her down and confused her characterization. She sees Arnav spending sometime with Khushi and went slightly negative, they should have allowed her to go all the way, viewers would have empathized and understood her situation. Instead because of the forum reaction they made her love Khushi as well as sneak out with Shyam - kind of enjoying best of both worlds in a sadistic sense!!!

All that was fine too Savvy, its just this past week and the journey of it becoming Arnav-Khushi vs. Shyam (and Anjali) is getting too painful.
But you know what, I'd take that over one of these Economic theory classes I have to take, omg, its like slow death!
-Jamba- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

GH has not quit, it is Ved raj who has quit and a certain Jainesh of Kekta Kapoor camp has joined.

Who's Kekta Kapoor? Never mind, I'll go google it.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

hi five vee..this is exactly what i ranted on their fb page today'..the new writer so doesnt know his characters'we will be able 2 give him a better synopsis anyday

What new writer? GH quit???  πŸ˜²

Oh happy day! πŸ₯³

Oh GH is very much there J...at least I think he is...he writes the screenplay. the writer who writes the story quit and we have a new writer foir the story who was an ex Kekta writer...a guy called jainesh in place of Ved Raj...

Its time for GH to esither quit or wake up from his Shyamu love...thought I don't know whether this mess can now be salvaged...GH seems the kind who will cut of his nose to spite his face no matter how ugly that might make him look...
Mepharm thumbnail

Yup that or Chinese...my darling husband would like them to pick...😑

🀣🀣

Sirf fortune cookies  de de..wapas nahin ayengeπŸ˜‰
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Egg-jactly my thoughts too. I'd blame her for botching a scene - but the story is the CV's baby (pun intended)

Yes, whom they just massacred in the most gruesome way imaginable.  (pun intended again)